Apple iPhone 5

Does this phone work with AirPods??
Is it waterproof ?
Is it waterproof ?
Start your review of Apple iPhone 5!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth H.
They really don’t make iPhones like they used to! I had this iPhone for years and it worked wonderfully! I dropped it so many times without a case and the screen never once cracked like the newer ones will! Unfortunately I did have to replace it at some point because I eventually could only hear people when they were on speaker phone.
Tichina W.
Jacksonville, AR
I love my iPhone 5! It has some really great features. On the downside, the front screen is very easy to crack and very expensive to replace. Besides that, everything else is great!
Mackenzie F.
Buffalo, NY
I really want to try out this iPhone I love the apple products and would really be happy to receive the iPhone 5 from influenster
Aaron T.
Lewisville, TX
Im in love with Iphones even though I don't have one at the moment their definitely good for social media and app wise but the iphone 5 is so fast and genuine.
Ameer H.
Rock Hill, SC
Nice size well organized. Virus free. Battery life tends to go down after time. Great choice for business oriented people
Abby Y.
Franklin, KY
A++++!! I will never have anything but an iPhone!! I've graduated from both the 3G, and then the 4, and I keep coming back! Apple never lets me down!
Emi R.
I've had mine for almost a full year, and I haven't had any problems with it.
I've had mine for almost a full year, and I haven't had any problems with it.
Breanna O.
Rowland Heights, CA
I like the size and the updates are great for bug fixes and speeding up processes, it meets most of my expectations and is easy to use and understand very reliable until the battery starts to wear down
Tommy H.
Phillips Rnch, CA
Very easy to use! I literally don't know how I've lasted all of these years without an iphone.
Elizabeth K.
Saxonburg, PA
Short battery life. Nice sized screen. Had to charge more often than i liked. It would only last 5 hours if that. I had the 16 gig and it ran out of space often.

189 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...