BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• For current iphone users - is this your first iphone or i...3 Answers
  • I phone or galaxy? witch would you prefer! 71 Answers
  • I phone or galaxy? witch would you prefer!5 Answers
Noreen C.
Roseville, CA
My samsung galaxy s7 edge broke due to a defect and so I'm using this in the meantime. It's a good phone, but the problem I'd say that I have with it is that every little button is too small. I have small hands, but I was spoiled with my last phone. I feel like me tapping on it, I end up hitting something else lol. Either way though, it's good. It's light weight, and it's reliable. The batteries aren't made to last, but that's for any phone nowadays anyways. Just make sure you buy a spare battery and you're set!
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Awe, this little guy was the BOMB.COM in its hay day! Back when Apple was more affordable. I loved this and it was significantly better than the iPhone 4 & iPhone 4s. There was room to improve and they did it!
Morgan S.
Middleville, MI
My first iPhone was this one. I never put service on it and don’t use it a lot but I like it. The camera isn’t the best but oh well. Everyone says it’s a weird style but I don’t mind the style at all.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
The IPhone 5c was my first and only iPhone I ever used. It was awful. The phone was too small in general. The storage space was minimal and I was always needing to either clear space it buy more space. There were many apps that weren't available in the store. Overall, I would never go back to having an iPhone.
Desiree' D.
Killbuck, OH
I have this phone myself and I would say it has treated me well. I'm with Verizon and they ripped me off on the price of it but other than that it's a good phone. I wish it was bigger, but it's definitely bigger than the iPhone 4.
Kayla W.
I had an Iphone 5 for two years and I know many people don't like the iPhone 5 but it's great! I think one of the main reasons people feel that is because apple allows them to get the same update. So essentially people feel like they aren't missing out on anything. While they may be slightly true, the hardware alone on the phone is gorgeous! I decided to get a white iPhone this time around and it is so sleek and light. The screen is much bigger which makes it much easier for the people who watch videos or simply want to read books on their phone. I love the fact that it is thinner, which equals less bulk in my purse! I also love the new adapter that it came with. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it charges the phone faster. I also love the new placement of the head phone port. In all I think the iPhone 5 is a really good buy, especially if you've never had an iPhone or you're upgrading from the iPhone 4 model or lower. Definitely a huge difference! Now that I upgraded from iphone 5 to iphone 7 now there is a major difference!!!!
Kanchan S.
iPhone 5 is easy to handle and very affordable phone now, it solves your purpose. they can handle office mails to games everything very well, yes it met my expectations.
Joseline G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the iphone 5 because i've had mine for about 3 years. No, it's not connected because after I upgraded I kept it as an emergency back up phone and guess what? I've had to reuse this when my iPhone 6 died on me. This is a little heavier phone compared to the iPhone 6 and it is a little thicker and shorter. But during the time I enjoyed this phone and it was quite weird when I upgraded to a 6 and the 7. With these phones you have to be very careful as when they drop they can easily get damaged. I love the programing and I love the camera. I like how it has filters on your phone and you can basically do everything on the tips of your fingers!
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I love owning an iPhone I think they are great! I now have the iPhone 5s and before that had an iPhone 4s. The iPhone 4s lasted me a whole 2 year contract with no problems except a sticky button according to the robbers we tried trading it into. All the phones I had before these 2 iphones were androids and they were rubbish! the last android phone I had lasted 3 months and was knackered that was a Samsung galaxy ace and it certainly wasn't ace it never worked properly and I bought it brand new. The 2 phones I had before that were blackberries they were shocking and not protected from damage at all the rim of the outer bit came off on both of them and whatever phones I had before that weren't good neither! I swear by iphones. My grandma even bought a 5c and she is useless with technology but loves her iPhone 5c and finds it easy to use and she found the iTunes setup easy too.
Delaney D.
Before I upgraded to a newer iPhone, I had the iPhone 5! It was a nice phone, and it served it's purpose with lots of apps. However, I was somewhat disappointed by the product as it only lasted three years before it started to glitch and give me many problems. For example, the battery crashed and after nights of charging, I'd unplug my phone and it would die after 5 minutes of use. I went to the store for a new battery replacement, and that failed to work as Apple didn't glue the new battery in. My phone was shot after that experience prompting me to invest in a new one which was much more expensive.
Pam A.
Is this phone worth buying ?
Laney  S.
Logan, OH
I phone or galaxy? witch would you prefer!
Olivia M.
Orlando, FL
Does the screen crack easily?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
What are your favorite apps to use?
Jessica R.
Spring Valley, CA
Would you prefer this phone over the Android Galaxy S3? if so why?