BY APPLE #88 in Smartphones

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I phone or galaxy? witch would you prefer! 71 Answers
  • I phone or galaxy? witch would you prefer!5 Answers
  • I still have not done the latest update, as I'm scared some of my...20 Answers
allyson w.

The iPhone 5 is a significant improvement over the iPhone 4S in most respects , and in those areas where no improvement to its predecessor (camera, storage capacity) one could argue that the iPhone 4S was already at the forefront . Each area except for the operating system that , in any case, is starting to feel a bit dated and is starting to show its age.
However, the iPhone 5 absolutely shines . Choose a feature to compare and find the thin new weapon of Apple sitting on or near the top. Are you going to convince you to quit your Android or Windows Phone to happen to iOS ? Maybe , maybe not. Will it impress you? Hold it in your hand and you'll be amazed . For the faithful iOS is an update that there is not be thought
Suzanne N.
Eastlake, OH
I just replaced my 5s due to an unfortunate mishap at the Lake. I am a dedicated iPhone user but am becoming increasingly frustrated. The 16GB phone CONSTANTLY told me that I was out of space. i was always deleting things & could NEVER update my software. When I looked at available space, my phone only had about 11GB of data used....there was always some data usage that I was unable to use. It was extremely frustrating & I believe that it Apple is deceptive when it comes to phone storage sizes. I wanted to avoid this with my new phone so I tried to order the 32GB 6s Plus only to learn that Apple doesn't make a 32 anymore & I had to get the 64. 16 or 64? There is no reason that this phone should EVER run out of storage.
Heather A.
Belcamp, MD
Not very happy with my iPhone 5 at all! I had never had an
Apple phone and was excited to get one. Had heard good
things about them. Having my phone less than a year I have
had issues. It will randomly start vibrating and won't stop unless
I shut it off. Then sometimes it can be ok for a period of time
and other times after I restart it and begin to use it or charge it
even it starts in on the vibrating. I can send it in to be fixed, but it
will cost me $300 to get a new one, my balance owed on the phone is
less than that and I can't afford to even pay that. After my experience
with my first iPhone I do not think I will buy another one. For the
price you pay you should get a better quality for a phone!
Jha'kimbree H.
I Love It, I've Had Mine For a Year Now. Mine Was Refurbished So It Has A Few Problems. Lol. I Paid $350 (16gb) I Got Sliver. I'm Planning On Upgrading To 6s+ Soon, Saving Up ! :) I Love The Design Of The 5 So When They Came Out With The 6 I Wasn't Really Impressed, Because IThey Just Used The Design from The Ipod 5th Generation. Which Was What I was Using Before I got The 5 First I Had The 5th Generation Ipod, Then I Needed A Phone So I Got The Iphone 4, That Was HORRIBLE So I Got The 5. I Wouldn't Get The Iphone SE Because It Not Really Much Of An Upgrade From Ghe 5 :/
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA
I love my Apple iPhone five. My only concern is that like most products from Apple they're extremely delicate and cannot take any form of damage without becoming almost completely unusable. With so many other phones on the market that are waterproof or shatterproof I am becoming more and more tempted to invest in a different phone that will actually last. I am getting tired of having to be super careful with my phone or purchasing expensive cases every time I get an upgrade or if the case starts to get too dirty or beat up. But thats just me!
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
This phone is simply amazing . The difference between this and my mum's Note II is night and day . Everything is superb on the 5S , great display with excellent viewing angles and color reproduction , the best camera is even better with new features like burst mode , slow-mo , and TrueTone flash , Touch ID is a killer feature , I mainly use it for purchasing apps and music , I know most if these features are in Android for years , but they are half-baked , Apple takes its time to perfect every single feature and the results are amazing
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
Bought the iPhone 5 right when it was released and loved it. Only reason for the drop in stars is because I had troubles with the lock button. Turns out this was a common problem and apple ended up recalling the lock button. Was able to get it fixed for free. However went on to have battern problems and eventually the screen was messed up. Had a 32gb iPhone 5, and was covered under protection, but all Apple could offer me after was a 16gb iPhone 5s, sucked to have the size downgraded.
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
I love this phone! Now I have an iphone 7 but this phone is defiantly the phone that you want to get when you are on a tight budget. It is very easy to use and is the perfect size for your pocket. Don't bother getting the iphone 5s if you need a phone because the battery literally goes down as fast as ever, it would die at 50%. But with the iphone 5, it would last a full battery life, even though it is a whole year or so older.
Brianna R.
Burlington, NC
I recently bought this phone after my Galaxy S3 charger port had broken. I bought this phone from Virgin Mobile and it was pretty affordable, less than 300 dollars. I can always count on this phone to hold battery life for me even though I am always on my phone. At first while charging it did get really hot, but that stopped after a few days. The phone is small, but I prefer it because it can easily fit in my pocket or purse.
Zyria R.
It says iPhone 5 but the picture is a 5s and that's what I had, so yeah lol. The iPhone 5s is a really durable phone tbh. I've dropped that phone thousands of time on hardwood floors, concrete, and everywhere else and all I had was a scratch (thank God). The camera quality is amazing (especially on Snapchat) & the phone speaker is louder than most. I love my 5s, even after I got the 6s I still miss it *tear*
Pam A.
Is this phone worth buying ?
Laney  S.
Logan, OH
I phone or galaxy? witch would you prefer!
Olivia M.
Windermere, FL
Does the screen crack easily?
Jessica R.
Spring Valley, CA
Would you prefer this phone over the Android Galaxy S3? if so why?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
What are your favorite apps to use?