BY APPLE

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of stor...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Oussama
wooow je l'aime Mon seul rêve est d'acheter un téléphone. J'ai essayé tous les téléphones mobiles tels que Samsung, Sony et bien d'autres mais je n'ai pas trouvé d'iPhone, ils sont tous des imitateurs, je suis une fille, mon rêve est un téléphone et l'iPhone est mon rêve. J'aime vraiment ce produit et je veux l'acheter. Dans le monde incontesté et Ceci est mon téléphone pour le moment. Je l'ai eu le jour où il est sorti et ne pas regretter l'achat. c'est comme un rêve, je l'aime vraiment, je suis tombé amoureux de ce téléphone
Deepak Y.
NEWYARK
Techie Expert Level 1
360logica is a good place for a good place and service was great good food service ✅🙆🏻🤖🚶🏾🚶🏾CÎROC™ Apple Vodka
Ava W.
Philadelphia, PA
Great phone! Way better than any of these new iPhones that have been coming out lately. This phone was extremely sturdy and even with my constant use, it lasted almost 3 years, much longer than more recent iPhones have lasted for me.
Laurie S.
Basically a computer, phone and camera in the palm of your hand. I am a devoted Apple customer and swear only by them when it comes to phones, tablets and laptops.
Tracy H.
Seymour, IN
We all have smartphones but the kids have the apple iPhone which they love. Good reception
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple smartphone products are my favorite! I had to get a new 4S every 6-8 months because the glass screen shatters easily.
Farya K.
N Bethesda, MD
My lifesaver. Can't leave home without it. It helps me stay in touch with friends and families all over the world. And easily can share pictures and videos.
Rose p.
It is actually sometimes very slow to load but also sometimes so quick and it charges very fast and is easy to use.
Donna J.
Locust Grove, VA
The apple iphone works good as long as you have enough gigs. I may need to get another one soon.
ME ENCANTA!!!! Yo soy una chica muy fanatica a la tecnologia, muhas horas de mi vida las paso usando artefactos electronicos, y pues me regalaron un iphone S4 y pues..... ES UNA MARAVILLA!!! LO AME POR COMPLETO! es un celular practico y facil de usar. Mi bateria uffff me dura pos horas e incluso dias y no tengo ninguna complicacion con el sistema operativo!.  EN CONCLUSION LO RECOMIENDO COMPRAR!
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert Level 4
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney C.
Coarsegold, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?