BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of storage to d...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Lycaness ..
I owned an iPhone for about a year and a half, I'll admit it could take quite a beating, as i did end up cracking the screen not long before i got rid of it, and it still worked. But the layout of the phone is too basic, i love being able to have the option to customize my phone as I please.
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
A great phone that works wonderfully. I love having all the apps that aren't available for android phones.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
One of the first Iphones I ever owned! I absolutely loved the pictures the phone took, but I didnt like how you had to do everything thru the computer! I was used to an android!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I literally had this phone since 2011 just like everyone else, and even now people still ask if it's a new phone or not. I've dropped it multiple times and have had no damages to it. The iPhone 4s is definitely the most durable and most significant of all the models of the iPhone if you compare it to the grand scale of smart phones out there. The thing that broke my iPhone 4s? All the new iOS updates and upgrades after they stopped manufacturing the phone. If they made phones to last longer like they do in Japan, they would still have business. The battery life is complete crap, my dock is having problems. I've been doing some self manual fixes to it to make it last as much as I can, honestly after I get enough money I am not upgrading to a newer Apple phone. Apple products may be easy to use for the majority of people, but the Apple iPhone has not been on point with any other models of the technology world. My sister has already replaced her iPhone 6 four times. What advantages do the newer upgrades have that other smart phones do not? Sharing texts over wifi? I mean there's a lot of good phones with good camera resolution out there. Apple products can be great products, but there's better out there, but unless your technologically savvy then they're not. I don't know why anyone would want to purchase an iPhone 4s, if you must, go to an iPhone 5 or 5s. Though I've used windows products all my life, i used to be a tech at d&b, so I'm going over to android or a different smart phone brand that has what I'm looking for and is not Apple.
Vidhu K.

PROS

Still the slickest smartphone experience
New camera features are great
CONS

Smaller screen than the competition
Still no Flash support!
KEY FEATURES

3.5in Retina (960 x 640) LCD display
8 megapixel camera with 1080p video
Dual core A5 processor
Dual antennae for better signal
Same chassis design as iPhone 4
Manufacturer: Apple
Review Price: free/subscription
The iPhone 4S was never supposed to be. At least not in the eyes of the public, the tech industry and journalists alike. The iPhone 4 had already been out for 17months – a lifetime in the mobile phone sector – reports of iPhone 5 cases and concept designs had been floating around for a while, and surely it was time for Apple to change the stylistic record? Not so. Instead we have an iPhone 4 with everything turned up to 11, or at least 9 anyway.

Check out our video review of the iPhone 4S:

0:00
4:12

Related: iPhone 7 release date, news and rumours

Contrary to initial reactions from many, though, this shouldn't be cause for lamentation as where it counts the iPhone 4S is up there with the best. However, the list of meaningful hardware differences is rather short. There's a new CPU in the form of the same dual-core A5 CPU as used on the iPad 2 (though it's clocked at 800MHz rather than 1GHz), meanwhile the iPhone 4 has a single core chip running at 1GHz. The A5 chip also packs in seven times the graphics performance of the iPhone 4, according to Apple.

Also new is an 8-megapixel camera with 1080p video recording, a redesigned antennae and the new Siri voice controlled assistant. All of which we'll be looking at in detail throughout this review.

Alex D.
Cary, NC
This was my first ever iPhone I received as a present. The phone itself is a good size, easy to fit in a pocket or purse (compared to the size of the newest iPhone models). It is clearly not as advanced as the newest iPhone models, but it is a reliable phone that has served me well for several years.
Celina S.
Pasadena, CA
I have had it for quite sometime. I have all Apple Products and they are all synced with one another through iCloud. I have access to everything at my finger tips. I can make phone calls, surf the web, listening to music, and a ton of other things. I also love how I have access to Siri. She is like my personal assistant. I couldn't live without my 4S
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
I think it's overrated and overpriced. Memory is good though but other than that its not out of this world
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
I've had this for a while now, and it's the type of product that is so amazing, once you own it, you can't imagine life without it. We all know this isn't just a smartphone. Screw everything I know about technology and engineering - this is magic. And I don't hand out positive reviews very frequently, but this just goes above and beyond. My boyfriend has the next gen, but I'm too attached to this one to even consider switching yet.
Deepak Y.
NEWYARK
360logica is a good place for a good place and service was great good food service ✅🙆🏻🤖🚶🏾🚶🏾Ciroc Apple
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?