BY APPLE #30 in Smartphones

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of stor...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
waleska f.
I love i phone product they are so different from other phones very unigue ..great size especially for those who don't t like big phones .. very good phones last forever never had a problem ..
Dwan H.
Atlanta, GA
Fantastic technology, Great quality with a host of features dezigned to make your life easier. With its itunes library allows the user the ability to select and download music and apps at the touch of a finget. With more apps than any smartphone; this makes this a ssuperio device. Its award winning camera allows the user to take instant quality pictures while immediately post yhem to your favorite social media site.
Leslee K.
Jerry City, OH
I have only had it a few weeks and i love it. like i needed a new phone for a while and this phone has been so useful. i have even dropped it a few times and it is so durable. my old phones would have been broke by now.
Patricia B.
Dedham, MA
The iPhone 4S is truly the best phone that I've ever owned. I use my phone for almost everything from groceries to tracking packages. The app store as a great selection of apps, sometimes I'll just search for something to see if there's an app for that and most times there is. My only complaint is battery life, but really the phone does so much that it makes sense for it to get tired often.
Jorge P.
Azusa, CA
Horrible product. it worked for about half a year. then with the new updates the amount of storage just disappears. i mean it does not add up. you will have no space to update anything unless you reboot the phone. the background refresh seems to be the real problem. i have deleted over two gigs of photos and videos and not less than two hours later its back to no memory left. would not recommend any s phones from apple or any phone form them for the matter.
aliyah s.
The apple iphone 4s was the first phone i ever got. With its very tiny and mobile use i did very much enjoy it at the time.it was very eaasy to use and never really glitched on me till about 1 year of having it. i would recommend as a good starter phone.
Noemi Elisabeta T.
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
I've had my phone for almost 4 years and it hasn't disappointed me. It wasn't new back then either, but it's been working great.
Evanna D.
Colchester, VT
I loved my iphone 4s. I dropped it a few times and eventually the screen shattered. It would be nice if they used shatterproof glass. Also, my lock button jammed, which I heard was common in Apple products. I switched to a galaxy but I miss the easy to use iphone. The camera was great and the screen was bright and clear.
Amelia F.
Calhoun City, MS

Izabella E.
Tiffin, OH
One of my favorites, it doesn't glitch a lot and it works very easily! I would like an iPhone 6 to upgrade but yes I like it very much! It's fast working and awesome! Very reliable for everything and personal objects! Definitely going to be using !
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert Level 4
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney C.
Coarsegold, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?