BY APPLE

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of storage to d...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Indya W.
bridgend
Techie Expert Level 1
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
never had a problem with my iphone. wish i could still used it. love the size and color. easy to use do recommend it
Chloe j.
Denbighshire, Prestatyn
Techie Expert Level 1
I was never keen on what everyone else has so I'd have the opposite and have a Samsung but then I decided to go for an I phone 4 for my first.

Never regretted it

I would recommend to anyone great quality but pricey but you could always buy a second hand one if you were not keen on price
Grecia C.
Doral, FL
Tengo varios años con mi teléfono. Obvio si es bueno pero odio su cámara frontal, todas las fotos por ahí salen feas. Pero de resto mi teléfono se ha portado muy bien.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Techie Expert Level 4
Okay, first of all, I've had this phone for about 3 years and its great. It's not as fast as the new phones, and definitely not as thin, but I like it because it actually feels like I'm holding something sturdy. It still is getting software updates and is working great despite its age. Highly recommend to everybody! Don't think judge a book by its cover!
Macarena P.
I had been looking for a replacement iPhone 4S since I accidentally drowned my original Verizon purchase and ruined it. A Verizon Wireless rep suggested that used phones purchased through one of Amazon's used item stores where probably a safe bet. Referencing an email from Amazon based on my past searches, I looked at the phones sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals.

This was a used phone, packed in the original Apple sealed packaging. No problems, cosmetic or otherwise. Phone was easily set up and activated without any assistance from Verizon Wireless service reps.

When activating your phone to replace the dead phone, be sure to use the "Reset to Factory Settings" option under settings which essentially makes your used iPhone a "new" phone. I also found my current iCloud backup on the phone and restored that so that my apps and contacts would be current.

Dialing *228 from the new phone will contact Verizon Wireless and activate the replacement iPhone. You will be prompted for the number of the phone you are replacing and the last four digits of your Social Security number to verify you are the legit owner of the account (you were asked for this info when the account was created). In a few seconds, your new phone will be activated and ready to use.

There is no need to follow the documented iTunes activation procedures to get the replacement phone online.

Regardless of what other articles say, there was no need to know the ESN (MEID) of the old or new phones or remove the battery to find this info (note that a charged iPhone displays its MEID under settings).
Kamal A.
artiste rapeur cameraman Music Work in Stodio
Hello I am here for everyone I
love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation
my name is kamal amjouch I  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large
number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help
you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI
is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the
company promote
Ahmed Mohamed H.
Safaga
Techie Expert Level 1
Taking into account the dimensions of the screen, its dual camera, powerful processor and battery life , as well as increased storage capacity and Internet access of some of its models, the iPad mini looks with advantage over devices as the Kindle Fire or the Nexus 7. ​​to this we must add the availability of applications for the Apple iOS store, which outperforms Android .

But not all have is positive. As we discussed in our article on rumors of iPad mini, one of the important elements in defining their supremacy over the other tablets that we have quoted was the price . In this Apple has invested heavily , charging a premium for quality and brand. However, it is difficult to decide which would be better, if you buy a Kindle Fire at $ 199 or $ 329 iPad mini in , so the decision will ultimately depend on how loaded is our pocket.
Deepak Y.
NEWYARK
360logica is a good place for a good place and service was great good food service ✅🙆🏻🤖🚶🏾🚶🏾Ciroc Apple
Oussama
wooow je l'aime Mon seul rêve est d'acheter un téléphone. J'ai essayé tous les téléphones mobiles tels que Samsung, Sony et bien d'autres mais je n'ai pas trouvé d'iPhone, ils sont tous des imitateurs, je suis une fille, mon rêve est un téléphone et l'iPhone est mon rêve. J'aime vraiment ce produit et je veux l'acheter. Dans le monde incontesté et Ceci est mon téléphone pour le moment. Je l'ai eu le jour où il est sorti et ne pas regretter l'achat. c'est comme un rêve, je l'aime vraiment, je suis tombé amoureux de ce téléphone
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert Level 4
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?