BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of storage to d...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
Yes, I'm still in the dark ages with my 4S, but at least it was an upgrade from my 4! I enjoy using my iPhone 4S - it functions well for me and meets my needs for phone calls, texting, browsing the web, Facebook, reading, and the occasional distracting game.
Katlyn K.
I like how easy thus phone is to use. The camera is better than my android and it seems to be a faster phone. Even though this is an older model it did get the job done in a sufficient time. I like how clear the screen Is and how light weight the device is.
Emma B.
Lakewood Rch, FL
The phone was great at first, quick dependable and great battery life. The downside was once I hit a year old the phone was slowing down and started to run out of room. The battery would have to constantly be charged and never held a charge for very long.
Beth D.
Litchfield, IL
I had mine for about 2 years before I decided to finally give it up and get a new one. It was a great phone, I had dropped it in the toilet, a sink full of water, it survived being thrown by my 4 year old. I would have to say it is a pretty strong phone.
dorothy m.
I love this iPhone I really like the back but if u don't get a case
and drop it to much it will most likely break on the other hand it
is a really good first phone cause it's really easy to use
really fun to play with. There is some room for improvement.
Amanda R.
Can no longer be updated so why keep it? Pretty useless at this point in life so we upgraded to a 5 and 6 and love those. This is easy to use although you can't play updated games or anything updated which kinda sucks. They improved with the newer phones
Jenna Y.
Yucca Valley, CA
Happy with my iPhone although I gotta say, 16GB is not nearly enough these days for the iOS + some apps + photos or media. I hold zero music files on my phone purely due to space limitations and am constantly needing to delete my photos. Zero videos.
Hayat A.
Alsip, IL
I really loved my iPhone 4s! It never gave me a problem a quick restart couldn't fix. I had ton of space for me and was easy to navigate through, and a great quality camera. I've used iPhones since they first came out but really liked the iPhone 4 .
Alison G.
This phone is alright. I hate that the glass cracks easily. and that I keep having problems with the Apple ID. and I hate getting the same notifications about things that I don't care about, I hate you apple but I can't stop buying your products!
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
Had this phone for several years and had virtually no problems. However, like most iPhones, I did end up cracking the screen but that was my fault for dropping it. It was a great size. No issues with the software and I would recommend to others,
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?