BY APPLE

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of storage to d...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI
I absolutely LOVE this phone! I originally had an Android which I also loved but when I started my new career my new employer covered our phone expenses and our email security works best with Apple.

I took this phone to Europe with me and dropped it while ascending to the top of a historic cathedral... All that was damaged was the glass screen protector!

I have also (shamefully) dropped it in the toilet.... After two days of sitting in a bag of rice... Works like nothing ever happened!

Two thumbs way up 👍👍
allyson w.

There is no better screen or resolution or size , and developments are to be found inside the phone. The design is also the same . You just have to been an increase in weight of three grams.

The move to a dual core is the most important in terms of processing capacity of the new iPhone 4S . With the new Apple A5 ( dual core) processor, apple company places its new phone at the height potential of the most advanced Android this year. Increasing RAM, but it has not been given the figure is expected to be 1 GB.
Lizza T.
I love the apples 4 personaly it feels so compact in my hand fits well. and easy to use . the only down fall is that having tried the samsungs and downgrading again to apple iphone 4 since it broke. the keyboard is quite small.and not a lot of variety in the way of making notes. or getting apps since apple tries to consistently add new tech. for newer apple phones and slightly degrade other phone tech in terms of update and apps. compared to a samsung they leave it open for all generations.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
Id really enjoy getting this to review i am so in need of a new phone. It seems like an awesome device to have. I have heard lots of positive reviews and statements about it
Jennifer F.
My husband pre ordered me this before they came out and I was really excited to get it! It is everything I hoped it would be! It comes in very handy if I need directions and I am driving because all I have to do is ask Siri and it takes me right to the location! I have used that countless numbers of times! It makes using the phone so much easier. If I want to know the score to my favorite football team all I have to do is ask! Another great feature is FaceTime and having the Skype app! When my husband was overseas I could only skype with him while I was at home. So when I got this phone I LOVED the fact I could see his face no matter where I was at! LOVE IT!
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
A wonderful phone, but with the newer versions coming out it is clear that this could be better. I love the new addition of Siri on this phone. There is a clear distinction between the 4 and the 4s. This phone could be worth buying right now because it is so old so it doesn't have the amazing new features that the other phones have but it is still very reliable. Very soon, if it hasn't happened already, you will not be able to download many apps because it will require the new iOS. So definitely keep that in mind when considering purchasing this from someone.
December K.
Northglenn, CO
This is the fourth iphone I have purchased for a member of my family. It is easy to use, and is pretty quick when it comes to processing applications. However, wih 3 young boys all of cell phone age, I sure would like to see one of these phones be slightly more difficult to damage. The screens are always breaking, which baffles me for the price point. We can put people in apartments we've built in space, but my iphone cant fall 3 feet to the floor without breaking.
Veronica M.
Techie Expert Level 4
I used to use the IPhone 4s before I upgraded to the iPhone 6, and I loved the phone. It did all I needed it to do and I loved having Siri when most people at the time didn't. I ended up not using the Siri feature as much as I had anticipated which was a bit of extra money I paid to have the iPhone 4s over the regular IPhone 4. I still have it and plan to save it as a backup if anything were to happen to my current phone and also to use for browsing the Internet with wifi if needed. I do think it is great phone but obviously now it's considered to think and the screen to small. Yet it is always a great option for those who want an iPhone but are on s budget.
Jennifer M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I've had the 4S since the 5 came out. I always wait for the newer ones to come out to get the older ones cheaper. I absolutely love this version the best. I had a 3GS before and had a lot of problems with it breaking. My silence button broke, power button came out, speakers went out a few times, cracked the screen twice, all in about a year. Ive had the 4S for over a year now and have not had one single problem with it. I even dropped it in a cup of water and it still works fine. I don't think I'll switch to the 5 because I don't like that it's bigger than the 4S. Siri is awesome and FaceTime is really cool, too. Absolutely love it.
Linda C.
I used to have this phone and it was great while it lasted! I keep it as my backup phone now if anything happens to the phone I'm using now. I love the color of the phone which mine is white. The size of the phone was also perfect because it was tiny and I don't really like big bulky phones. The design was very simple and chic. I love the glass for the back. The only problem was that there was not enough memory space and it did tend to start getting slower as the new updates came out!
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert Level 4
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?