BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of storage to d...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Candace G.
Stevensville, MD
It's an iPhone, I love it, duh! The 4s was my first ever iPhone after having been an Android lover for a long time. I have had mine almost 2 years, no complaints! I do wish it was faster (my husband has the 5, so I now know mine is not as fast as it can be haha). I have the 16g, which I thought would be plenty of space... and it is if you don't use your phone for music. I use mine as a camera a LOT, and have tons of apps. I have read about the screen shattering - if you haven't learned by now to keep your phone in a case, then you're a moron. Invest in a decent case, you'll be fine. My 10 year old has had her iPhone 4 for a year, if she can take care of it, so can you! The iPhone also has the most cases made for it ever!! If you like anteaters, there's a case for you out there with anteaters on it.
Suma S.
Holt, MI
I have the 16 GB Space Grey Unlocked version. I have never been a fan of iPhones and this is my first one. Let me be honest, I only bought an iPhone because i could not find a good replacement for my previous HTC One X+. As someone switching from the Android platform, i had a lot of trouble copying my contacts and photos. Having to depend on ITunes etc to copy music to my phone puts me off. The battery seems to last ok..nothing to write home about for someone who does spend a considerable amount of time browsing on my phone. The photo quality is good and the iPhone makes life easier if family and friends are also users of Apple products since Face Time and Air Drop features are very convenient.

Overall would switch back to Android the next time i am in the market for a new phone.
Brianna T.
Anchorage, AK
People still buy the iPhone 4S?

I had to go back to the 4S after my phone jumped out of my pocket while out for a run. A few points:

- the camera is notably worse than the 5 and other newer models.
- 16GB is a remarkably small amount of space if you keep photos or music on your phone.
- it is not compatible with newer versions of iOS, so it's slow and many apps currently available on the app store are not compatible with iOS 7.

If you're looking at the 4S because you're hoping to get an older smartphone on the cheap, I'd steer toward Android options, particularly if you value a good camera.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
I will give you my honest opinion about my IPhone 4s. I started out using Android as my first smart phone. And had several different ones. I was impressed with Androids and thought there was nothing that I couldn't do. So my opinion of the Android has always been top notch. So when I finally did change to an IPhone S4 I was really thrown for a loop.I have had the Iphone for 6 -8 months now and I do enjoy the phone, but for an older person it has definitely been a great experience. I know that the younger folks catch on to everything. But it is a different system and it takes a little different avenue to learn. So to say that I have enjoyed learning this phone as much as I did the other type phones. So therefore I can't rate the I Phone with a high rating to begin with.
Shelby F.
I love my iPhone, I have had a few of them now. I have had a 4 and a 4s. I recently did the updates to my 4s, (only because it was super glitchy as soon as the update became available.) I had to delete almost all of my apps, since I currently do not sync my phone to the computer only to the cloud. Then downloaded it, but now its super slow, and still glitches out. I use my phone constantly. I literally have to charge my phone almost always and that is the biggest issue. The battery life kills me but I have a handy dandy side battery pack that I carry with me and it charges the phone pretty quickly which helps me since I'm almost always on the go. Even though there are things that annoy me greatly about it I would never ever trade it for any other type of phone unless it was a newer iPhone.
Carla C.
Atlanta , Georgia
Que no puedo decir de mi teléfono si es el que estoy usando estoy más que contenta con esta herramienta de trabajo más que eso puedo estar en contacto con mi familia en México vídeo llamadas sin cobro alguno con mis chulas seguidoras de mi canal de YouTube la cámara está increíble vídeos todo más que un celular forma parte de mi vida diaria y no puedo salir sin micelular es más ni al baño puedo dejar de ir sin mi cel en verdad es más que una marca muchísimos dicen hay eres fresa traes un Apple no claro que no es por comodidad si una puede darse el gusto pues no lo damos y ya
christie p.
The good: The iPhone 4 offers enhanced performance, a lovely new display, and an improved design. It also adds a ton of sorely needed features, both by itself and through the iOS 4 update.

The bad: Multitasking entails some trade-offs, and home screen folders are limited to 12 apps. AT&T reception continues to be spotty, and you'll need a case for the best calling reception. Also, we'd prefer a 64GB model.

The bottom line: With the iPhone 4, Apple again shows that it is a powerful player in the smartphone wars. It won't be for everyone, the call quality and reception vary if you don't use a case, and AT&T's network remains a sticking point, but the handset's striking design, loaded feature set, and generally agreeable performance make it the best iPhone yet.
Steve C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'll preface this review with the fact that this is my second iPhone and I'm already committed to Apple products. I have the Apple TV, 2 Mac books, and my wife has an iPhone too.

That being said, the intergration is seemless. I have multiple TV station apps on my phone that I can simply mirror to the Apple TV and watch on my flat screen. Needless to say if I am out and about or traveling or work I don't have to miss a soccer game because I can stream on my phone.

You need a big data plan if you aren't on wifi often, but this phone has features that I am still not utilizing.

Great phone and good battery life (unless you are live streaming HD surveillance video for more than 30 minutes).

I scoffed at the thumb print feature when it came out but it really is nice.
Denia D.
I've had this phone for a year and a half now. I have had my downs with this phone but in general it is great! In comparison to my last phone (a Blackberry Curve) this phone is the bomb. It is much faster and has so many apps. I am a programmer and I have written programs in this phone while I was out in the city with friends. It is a powerful and long lasting phone, the possibilities are limitless with what you can do or get out of it. I know that when the day to replace it comes, it will be an upgrade to another Apple iPhone; I have tried RIM, Android, and Windows phones and unless Apple drastically falls behind on their technology, there is no way I'm switching. It is not only a software issue for me, there is nothing near to the look and feel of an iPhone
Jillian S.
STRASBURG, VA
I killed my iPhone 4s I loved that phone. It replaced my android and I treated it like a child. I currently have a 5s so I will try not to compare the 2 phones. I love Siri-she's great when you need to do something vocally. The only downfall is when she goes off in your bag during a test or goes off in your pocket. Still mad that Siri never told me a story though. The camera was good. It lasted many many many falls (including sliding across a sidewalk and almost being stepped on) but sadly died because of falling in a water filled sink. That's my only complaint about iPhones. Now that there are waterproof Androids, I want to see a waterproof iPhone. Definitely a great phone overall. Worth getting if you want to want for the iPhone 6 bugs to be worked out
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert Level 4
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?