- "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
- "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
- "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
- "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
- "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
This phone is definitely a must have:) Love it!
I got the iPhone 5 and I did not like it one bit. I'm always on the go, in school, looking up something, with a friend, etc. so I had to have a phone that is not only dependable but doesn't chug battery life like crazy. iPhone 5 did just that! Also, I have small hands so I don't think the size of it affected it too much, but I can see that being a problem with other people!
I exchanged the iPhone 5 for the iPhone 4S on the basis that the battery was dying too quickly!
I'm so happy that I exchanged it! I love the iPhone 4S, the battery life is awesome! The only thing I don't like is that the old YT app is gone and same with old Google Maps...but I guess that's another review!!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos