BY APPLE #99 in Smartphones

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of storage to d...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Cheyenne H.
Easton, PA
I had my 4S for two years with NO problems at all. It wasn't until the very end of my contract, two weeks before the two year mark that the battery began to go on me. It made it through to the end though and was a good, steady, sturdy product despite falling into the shower and onto the ground many times.
Mari S.
Raeford, NC
I really loved my apple phone - until I had to deal with iTunes. That was enough for me to pull my hair out with lapse in time to load, app crashes and limited ability to manipulate as I wanted. Needless to say - I went to an Android and would never dream of going back to the restrictions of iTunes again.
Audrey Z.
I love this phone. This phone has lasted me a long time (all the way up until the iPhone 6 was released!). It did run a little bit shaky with all the recent iOS updates. I finally did decide to upgrade only because I wanted the larger screen, better camera, and smoothr running the newer iPhones offered.
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
I had the apple iPhone 4s and I have to say I did like the size of it much better than the iPhone 6. I like how it was much smaller and easier to handle. Yes by now I have gotten use to the size of the 6 but I still would much rather have the size of the iPhone 4 but with the features of the iPhone 6s
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
It's an iPhone, what can you say? I nursed this baby for a month shy of four years before she finally gave up the ghost. The battery does start to die quickly after a year or so, and I needed to use an external battery pack. But all of the amazing things you can do with an iPhone make it worth it.
Candise B.
Springdale, AR
I am an apple addict. I love the flexibility that an unlocked phone affords me as I travel quite frequently. I wish the higher gb phones were more affordable as I do find 16 does not allow storage for the amount of stuff I keep on my phone. However, the addition of iCloud helps With this problem.
Carissa C.
Valley Stream, NY
I just got rid of my 4S. I had it for four years. It never failed me and worked amazing, I never needed a new phone. Yes, it was my first Apple product and it made me a huge fan. It was reliable until the last few months. I always tell people to get apple if they're looking for a new product.
Liset
Sneads ferry, Nc
The iPhone is great and it has wonderful features but the battery life is it's downfall. The battery does not last long at all and you have to charge if often and the sound seems to go off sometimes. Reception is also not as good as it used to be. I am experiencing more dropped or lost calls
Emmanuel W.
Conyers
It is good but my had broken on the floor and I will love to get a new one but I don't have the money for it and it is not going good for me and I don't have a ride to go out with my friends and I can't call no one else I am on my computer now and again thank you very much for your time.
Jan T.
I actually purchased the black color for my husband. It was his first smart phone and the best feature about this brand of phone is how easy it is to learn. It's definitely reliable as it has never crashed. There is always room for improvement but it was a great decision for my husband.
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?