BY APPLE

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of stor...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Stephanie S.
Springfield, MA
This phone is good for certain people. It is very easy to use and everything is upfront and very accessible. It has a very nice camera and the screen was class leading up until recently when the Nexus 4 beat in in PPI. I just think that the amount of feature I want in a phone are just not there yet, and might not ever be. The ability to have widgets is not there, they only recently got a notification bar in ios 5 which they stole from google. Everyone knows ios 6 was a joke with apple maps and getting people lost in the desert. I just think that since Steve Jobs is no longer with us Apple has went down hill and fast. They aren't innovative anymore and they are hurting their customer base with not bringing out meaningful updates. Everyone at Apple knows this and some are starting to jump the iPhone ship and move to Android. This is a nice phone for certain people, just not all and especially not me.
Carla J.
Techie Expert Level 1
This phone lasted me about 4 years. Very durable and withstood being dropped. I was able to get it cheap with my cell phone company. Over time the memory became full but it was a good phone while I had it.
Malena M.
Sarasota, FL
My favorite smart phone by far. No lagging and I've had it for a little over a year now, which was always the problem I ran into with my old cell phones and I'm not even the sort to load it up on data and media and whatnot. The iPhone 4s is great because it comes in two neutral colors of black or white which is a clean slate for you to customize with numerous of cases to your little hearts desires. Having an iPhone was really helpful with syncing with my personal laptop and plugged in mac-based college campus.I'm a graphic designer so to be able to experience user interfaces from a first hand, every-day experience was really helpful. It definitely helped me improve the way I think.
Erica G.
Council Blfs, IA
The iPhone 4S was my very first smartphone. In all honesty, I HATED the idea of going from my cheap, basic phone, to an expensive smartphone. At first, I tried to get the phone without internet and data, everything that I had to pay extra for. Of course they said that it was not possible so I decided on the iPhone. I figured that if I was making the change, go big or go home. Anyways, I couldn't be happier with my phone now. I can't imagine what it would be like without it. Now I can look up any number I need to on the internet without a computer. The applications are great too. My school even has their own app so I can check my grades whenever I need to. The only thing is to make sure that you have a good case that covers the entire phone. If you drop it and it hits the right spot to where your screen shatters, it will feel like you lost everything.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
I've had my 4s for two years now and I'm only now about to finally trade in for a newer model (and only because someone accidentally knocked my phone down and completely shattered it!). I have absolutely loved my iPhone 4s. It is easy to use, has a good amount of storage (even on my 8g, it's taken me almost 2 years to start getting notifications that my memory is starting to get full), and it's been extremely reliable. I've dropped it a million times on every type of surface, and it's survived the falls a million times. It has a pretty good picture and video quality (given that technology in that area has improved greatly in the last couple of years so admittedly, it doesn't quite stack up to the brand new models) and the battery life isn't the best out there but regardless, the 4s is a great phone that holds it's own in the world of smartphones!
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
I loved my iPhone 4S. In fact, I loved it so much that I was reluctant to upgrade to the iPhone 5S, and ended up going back to my iPhone 4S after shattering the screen of my iPhone 5S without a warranty. To be honest? There wasn't much difference. The iPhone 4S did everything that I wanted to do and was an excellent phone for the almost 3 years I used it. I didn't like the design of the iPhone 4S at first because I was terrified of breaking the glass back (in addition to the front screen) but a security shield on the glass back and a padded iPhone case solved that problem for around $50. The camera took clear photos, and I never had a problem with the phone itself. When the iPhone 6 released, however, my iPhone 4S was in need of a new battery... so I did end up upgrading my phone. Still, the iPhone 4S was one of the better iPhone models!
Jasmine W.
Winston Salem, NC
I actually really enjoy using apple products. They are pretty simple and easy to get a hang of. I had the iPhone 4s a few months ago. Sadly the phone screen broke which is one of the main problems I have with iPhones, (even though I should have put a case on it; which I didn't). It withstood me dropping it in the toilet twice and didn't have many technical difficulties. The earphone jack broke and I'm not sure how but I've had that phone for 2 years before any of the problems mentioned occurred, so I'm guessing it was time for me to get an upgrade anyways. I still have an apple phone and enjoy their products. They're very modern.
Kayla H.
Bay Minette , AL
I love, love, love my iPhone 4S. I just love apple in general. The phone is so easy to maneuver and figure out. It doesn't take hours reading and owners manual to understand everything the phone does. Siri is fabulous and very handy when you are constantly on the go with little time to send a text. I love the front facing camera, so I know what I look like before I take a picture! And it is a lot to get a good picture when you are taking one of yourself and others. The regular camera is so much better on this phone than any of the others. The image is so clear and consistent. It takes photos that look like they are in high definition. The browsing speed on this phone is also much better! As soon as you press "go" the sites pop up! Dropped calls are a rarity now with the improved antenna!

This phone is definitely a must have:) Love it!
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I would not purchase any iPhone that is not their most up to date product. They have upgraded a lot of things on the new phones; therefore, even if you got a 4S for free, it would be worthless. Companies are trying to give them away because they even know how bad they are. Service is nowhere near the service on the new phones. Plus most iPhones will start disabling you from doing things, like downloading apps, because the phone is not updated to the most recent updates. Even though this phone is unlocked, which means you can hook it up to any company/service, it is still not worth the time or any money unless you are just desperate to have an outdated phone that MIGHT work.
Inyoung L.
I had my iPhone 3GS for THREE years! It was time for a much needed upgrade as it was getting very slow and would crash all the time.

I got the iPhone 5 and I did not like it one bit. I'm always on the go, in school, looking up something, with a friend, etc. so I had to have a phone that is not only dependable but doesn't chug battery life like crazy. iPhone 5 did just that! Also, I have small hands so I don't think the size of it affected it too much, but I can see that being a problem with other people!

I exchanged the iPhone 5 for the iPhone 4S on the basis that the battery was dying too quickly!

I'm so happy that I exchanged it! I love the iPhone 4S, the battery life is awesome! The only thing I don't like is that the old YT app is gone and same with old Google Maps...but I guess that's another review!!!
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert Level 4
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney C.
Coarsegold, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?