BY APPLE #99 in Smartphones

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of storage to d...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Jennifer V.
Vancouver, WA
I did not like the iPhone. I think it takes quite a while to learn how to use, and even after 2 years, I still was learning new things. The phone sticks a lot, and since there is literally only one button, you get stuck on a frozen screen a lot. My iPhone called people randomly by voice recognition, which was frightening and embarrassing. I had to hit it on the table to get it to stop, causing the screen to completely shatter. I would not repurchase.
Priscila P.
It obviously was great in the time thata was the new one but right now i have an 6s and my mom still has the 4s and i used and it's sooooooo sloooowww and crash every 5 minutes i don't now, i think they make them and if they are going to sale a new one they make tha last one sloww and I functional so you have to buy they're new one i don't really know i think it's how apple works but in the time that it was new it was great ūüôÉ
Amaya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Seeing as this phone is such an old model, it functions very poorly and the operating systems are not very well compatible with the phone. Not to mention, the camera quality is not good AT ALL. Aside from that and some other technical developments that Apple has made since the release of this phone, the 4s works. It's a good starter phone and it can use internet, call and text. It's an acceptable phone.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
I love this phone. When I saw it in the Verizon store I knew I had to have it! Easy to use with a nice design. The camera takes great photos, enabling me to catch shots I would normally miss. Impressive. Excellent sound quality. I'm sure there is room for improvement, such as an even better camera, possibly having the ability to make notes with a stylus ,"pen," but for me, this is perfect!!
Amy Z.
My absolute favorite phone to this day! When I still had it I was not gentle with it at all since I was a total clutz and he screen did not crack once! One time I accidentally had thrown it 10 feet across a room and it still didn't crack (which amazes me to this day.) even though I upgraded to a 6 because it was getting slow, I still recommend this phone highly for its durability!
Tanisha S.
OLYMPIA, WA
I've always been a fan of apple products. I got the Apple iPhone 4s when it first came out. I actually still have it and use it. Been told to upgrade but why? This one works perfectly well and still looks brand new. I have nothing negative to say about this phone. I will continue to use it till it gives out. Will I ever upgrade? Sure I will. Will it be anytime soon? Probably not.
Heather F.
This was the first iPhone I purchased. I had it for about 3 1/2 years and it lasted through anything. These phones are built tough!! I have 2 little kids that dropped (and even threw a couple times) and my iPhone 4S didn't crack at all until the very end. Great features, great reception, great camera. I loved it! I just got the new iPhone 6 a few months ago and love it too! :)
Danielle M.
Atlanta, Ga
It was good when it first released, but now, what, 6 years later? It's becoming a brick. It's glitchy, the battery dies rapidly and switching between apps with the latest software either causes the app to crash to home screen, or it slows down considerably... I don't want to invest more money into it, nor do I desire to do so. It's becoming a horrible little brick.
Marykay W.
Parkersburg, WV
I have to say I currently own the iPhone 6 64mb and I have 3 cracks in the screen. All kinds of scratches on the body of it.
Aluminum. Go figure.
I had the iPhone 4s for 5 years not a single crack in the screen no scratches.
But I just had to sell it and get the newest one out there.
Goes to show that it's not always best to have the newest stuff out there.
Christina R.
Centerville, MN
Do they even sale this phone anymore? I'm not sure but this was the first i-Phone I ever bought and it was definitely worth it and made me want to be an i-Phone person. It's just like any other i-Phone, easy to use and awesome. I don't know if they sale it anymore though in stores as they have the i-Phone 6s+ now haha but it was a great first i-Phone.
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?