BY APPLE

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of storage to d...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
I think smartphones are one of the best things invented & I absolutely love my iPhone! I have to say I'm a little biased since it's really the only smartphone I've had but I figure why try others when I'm so very happy with this one?? You can do just about anything with it with all the apps available so while I may not talk on it very much I do use it constantly. It definitely keeps a person with some A.D.D. issues entertained. I love having the internet at my fingertips at all times, being able to check Facebook, read, play games, have maps at my disposal, music, you name it! There's of course the camera so I find myself snapping pictures quite often to share or just have for memories. No longer do I have to be sorry that I don't have my camera on me when I'm on a walk & have a perfect opportunity to capture a picture of a dragonfly at rest.... one of the best pictures taken:-) It's compact & packs a wallup! I totally feel lost if I ever leave it behind or the battery dies out.
paola m.
Es un excelente telefono, toma fotos de excelente calidad, captura momentos, es una herramienta muy util para los estudiantes ya que puedes ver trabajos por medio de el, tiene Siri el cual es una maxima ayuda cuando no puedes escribir, de verdad lo recomiendo muchisimo
Brooke E.
Chesapeake, VA
When I had first gotten my mac book pro and my iphone 4s I thought that apple products were wonderful. However, the sleek and sexy product I was fast to fall in love with was not durable in the least. On my iphone 4s, which was always kept in a nice case (otter box), had problems after the first 4 months of having it. The first thing I noticed is that when I took it out to clean it the phone lost its shine and held dirt very badly. After 5 or 6 months I had problems with the touch screen not working. It would either not respond at all or when I went to touch it it would bug out and do all kings of crazy things. What they do not tell you is the iphone is also highly incompatible with other devices and computers. When you switch from any iphone to another phone you have to completely disable your imessenger. I had a horrible time which included me on the phone with my phone provider for several days before they finally had to send me to a apple specialist who had to send me to a high manager who then eventually figured out that I had to completely delete my imessenger account in order to receive all my text messages from my friends who still had iphones when I did not.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
One of the first Iphones I ever owned! I absolutely loved the pictures the phone took, but I didnt like how you had to do everything thru the computer! I was used to an android!
Toni B.
Sioux City, IA
I got my iPhone just over 1 year ago. I got the 16gb black 4s. The 16 gb is more than enough for me, and I have over 300 pictures, 50 apps, and over 450 songs. I didn't think I would need most of the apps, but after a year, it has become my lifeline. I use the calendar every day for work and school projects. I can check facebook and my other social networks. I let my little sister play games on it when we're in the car. I have a square card reader for my personal business, so it is my register at check out. I use the music app whenever I work out. The camera app at the lock screen is perfect for catching pictures at the perfect moment. There are a ton of cases and chargers available just about anywhere in case you forget yours. The iMessage settings are so easy to manuever also. I've dropped my phone several times and have had no problems with anything breaking (I use a screen protector and phone case).

I have absolutely no complaints about my iPhone 4s and have been influenced several friends decisions to get their first iPhones. I LOVE my iPhone 4s more than some people...
Rey S.
Firstly I must explain my background, I am not an iPhone user, but part of my family are. As the technology guru of my family, I set up all technology related items for my family. so needless to say I have a lot of hands on and experience with the iPhone 4s and 4.

The iPhone 4s is a GREAT smart phone. It has all of the capabilities as other smart phones, and all in a simplistic design.

My qualm is that it is a little too simplistic, a 5 year old could figure it out. another downside to this device is that there is a lack of customization.

The iPhone 4s is a powerhouse of a phone, it has a great cpu and sufficient ram, making the experience extremely smooth. with the retina display this phone is beautiful, games look great on this phone.

there is a plethora of apps on ios, but... most worthwhile apps are costly...

siri... is hit or miss... google now is much better. siri does have a sense of humor though.

botomline, it comes down to operating system, and preference. I prefer android to ios, but if you're looking for simple, go with the iPhone you won't regret it
Halie J.
I've had my iPhone 4s since February and to be completely honest, I regret choosing the iPhone over the Samsung Galaxy (and I've played around with the Galaxy S5 and was highly impressed by it). There are a few pros to the iPhone 4s, but the cons by far outweigh the pros. My phone freezes up way more than it should. It tells me at least once a week that I can't do something because there is too much space taken up yet I have deleted so many things, it's not even funny. However, if there is anything I will take up for the iPhone, it's the battery life. Everyone I've talked to and almost all of the negative reviews I've read say that the iPhone has the worst battery life and I disagree. For a smart phone, I'm pretty impressed with it's battery life. I could go on and on discussing all of the pros and cons, but there's a few for y'all to keep in mind. I can see how some people may be able to look over the flaws of the iPhone so I can't sit here and tell you to completely steer clear, but personally, I'm very excited for my upgrade to come around so I can go to the Galaxy.
Ashley C.
Cameron, NC
I currently own the 4s and when I bought it I was so excited for Siri. I was debating on whether I should just get the iPhone 4 or 4S. The iPhone 4 was much cheaper, but it didn't have siri and I was super excited to try it out. So, I just save a little longer and purchased the 4s. Now that I own it, I wish I had just purchased the 4. I merely bought the 4S for Siri and I have never actually used it. Yes, I played around with it the first few days, asking it dumb questions, but I have never had any real reason to use it. It's completely overrated. I should have just saved my money and stuck with the iPhone 4. iPhones are great though. I rarely have a problem with it freezing up or just refusing to work. If I ever have a problem, which is extremely rare, I just power it down and then turn it back on and it solves the problem.
Emma S.
I had this phone for a year and it shattered while in a case. It was affordable but since it is an older model does not work as well as it used to anymore which is expected. I would recommend this phone although it is a little outdated.
Shaheena A.
Katy, TX
My first smartphone was an Android (the HTC Evo to be exact). I always said I would never switch to an iPhone, but my Evo started giving me trouble. Since my cell phone carrier changed their upgrade to once every two years instead of once every year, I knew I needed to have a phone that was going to last me the full two years. With my Android phone, I never got the new "Ice Cream Sandwich" update (or whichever letter of the alphabet and food they were on at the time) because my phone was considered "outdated" by that point, or not a priority. I liked knowing that I would get updates for my phone each time an update was pushed and that I could count on it to be in working condition. I also like that if I have an issue with my iPhone, I can bring it into the Apple store, where they are experts on that product. Because there are so many different types of Android phones, there's no one store where the employees are an expert on your phone. The iPhone is easy to use, and I don't think I would change back to an Android now. A lot of people complain that you can't take the battery out when the iPhone messes up, but you can reset it very easily. There's no need to take the battery out like there is on Android. I love the group message feature, and there are tons of apps that you can download!
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert Level 4
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?