Apple iPhone 4S
Apple iPhone 4S
By Apple
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI

Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:

Hillary J.
Elijah B.
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
1 year, 4 months ago
If you want it is up to you but you should stay with android because you had one already and it is easy to use.
Adam A.
Adam A.
Englishtown, NJ
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes! The iPhone is so much faster in terms of internet speed and phone itself. The camera quality is also great, plus the screen is crysta clear. My sister hates her Android. I would suggest waiting though, because the iPhone 5S is coming out September 20th :)
Coleen D.
Coleen D.
Callahan, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes yes yes! I had an HTC EVO before switching to the iPhone, I will never go back to a Droid phone. I love that I can easily have my music from my iTunes right on my phone; I gave my iPod to my son as I don't use it anymore. I love the camera which using the shutterfly app you can easily upload your pics and have them shipped to you. The ease of organizing your apps into folders is great. The only suggestion I would make would be to get at least a 32G
Lori T.
Lori T.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 4 months ago
YES! I have used both and I had so many problems with android. My IPhone has not given me one issue yet:)
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
4 years, 4 months ago
YES! Its so much better than a droid!
Amber J.
Amber J.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes nothing is better than an iphone in my opinion
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Austin, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
Not really anymore. Android has caught up with everything that mattered to me in a phone. The cameras are great, they have flashes, processing speed is good, resolution is good (not that that matters much with a 4 inch screen), screen size is even better. Iphones have a lot of wasted space around the screen that I don't like. I don't like that icons can't be placed off the grid on the iphone, like they can be on the Android. Oh and widgets! I loved my weather widget on my android phone. And the live wallpapers too. Don't get that with the iPhone.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Ridgefield, CT
Techie Expert Level 2
Yes! switch! You will not regret it
Megan D.
Megan D.
Spring, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
I am definitely team iphone! I think it's all about what you are used to though:)