Christine R.
Fresno, CA

Is it better than the Iphone4
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Feb. 27, 2013, 11:29 a.m.
I use Siri a lot and she's so helpful when I am in a rush or on the go. It made a big difference to me. Plus she calls me sexy lady, she remembers my home address, who my boyfriend, and parents are. She's reminds me of an appointment. Overall she keeps track of my life :)
Paloma D.
Paloma D.
Feb. 17, 2013, 9:12 a.m.
Yes! Siri is really helpful. The camera in the 4s is better than in the 4. It is a more sharper image.
Sujeidy V.
Sujeidy V.
Jan. 24, 2013, 8:32 a.m.
No, the only difference really is Siri. Otherwise, you have the same phone.
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Jan. 15, 2013, 10:15 a.m.
Yes! The iPhone 4s is pretty fast and also has Siri. Siri is useful for when you are driving and need to Google something super quick.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Jan. 13, 2013, 9:40 a.m.
I think it is!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Jan. 11, 2013, 8:46 a.m.
The iPhone 4S will be faster than the iPhone 4, it also will include Siri, and a much better quality camera. The camera is significantly better in the 4S over the 4.
Liberty W.
Liberty W.
Jan. 8, 2013, 4:19 p.m.
YES! Siri is not the only difference between the 4 and 4s. The 4s has many more updated features than the 4, and it is faster.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Jan. 3, 2013, 4:27 p.m.
You can talk text where u hit a Button to text but u can still text regular
Anne P.
Anne P.
Jan. 2, 2013, 6:55 p.m.
The biggest difference is Siri, but a lot of the people I know don't use it because they mostly just look up stuff on their own. Other than that, it's basically the same.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Jan. 2, 2013, 12:06 a.m.
The only difference is Siri, and I never use it. I'd say that it's the same.
Lauren A.