Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
If you already have the iPhone 4s, is it worth upgrading to an iPhone 5?
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
4 years, 1 month ago
My husband has a 4s and a 5. The 4s is his personal phone, the 5 is from work. He doesn't see much difference at all. Just a larger screen on the 5 and a different plug.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
4 years, 4 months ago
My best friend got the 5 and her screen shattered the first week she had it. I have heard that there is not much difference between the 4s and the 5. Except the 5 is much more fragile.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
4 years, 5 months ago
No there isn't too much difference. Unless you are into having the newest tech stuff you will be fine with keeping your current phone.
jayna p.
jayna p.
Hughson, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
If you have the iphone 4 there is no need to switch to the iphone5. They are both the same thing and do the same stuff. What is different is the size and how stuff uploads
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Fpo, AP
4 years, 5 months ago
In my opinion, No. The one and only thing different is the size.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Ringgold, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
From what I have heard the Iphone 5 is the same thing as the Iphone 4. The only thing different is the size and the camera. Everything is the same. And in my opinion I like how small the 4 is. Fits in my pocket without being to big for my pocket. But if you want to upgrade it's your choice. I would play with someone else's before buying the 5.
Julie F.
Julie F.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I did not because I thought it wasn't worth all the change in adapters, my husband did. Now looking at what I keep complaining about, (battery life) and he has no issues, I wish I had.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
Not really, there are a few improvements. For example the camera quality is a lot better, and the sleekness of the phone is nice. Nothing major though.
Heather M.
Heather M.
4 years, 6 months ago
Everyone that I have talked to that upgraded to the iphone5 wishes they wouldn't have. I would just stay with the iphone4
Kaitlynn E.
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
4 years, 6 months ago
Honestly, they're pretty much the same phone. The only difference is the 5 has a longer screen, a different charging connector (that won't be compatible with docking stations you own, if you have any) and a headphone jack that's been moved to the bottom. Knowing apple, the 5s or 6 will come out soon. Just wait for those if there isn't anything wrong with your 4s.