Frances S.
Techie Expert Level 4

Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?

Marsha R.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
2 years ago
Yes! It's getting worse and worse. :(
Get Inspired B.
Get Inspired B.
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes I am a few IOS upgrades behind for few of losing functionality which has happened to some people
Madysn T.
Madysn T.
Beaver Falls, PA
2 years, 6 months ago
Yep had to get a new one
Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
2 years, 7 months ago
Techie Expert Level 2
Yes! Mine kept saying that I was out of storage regardless of how much I deleted. I love my 6s but it can be tempting to switch to an android.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
2 years, 8 months ago
Yep, that is a tricky part with all the updates
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Etobicoke, ON
Techie Expert Level 3
Mine started to act out, but as soon as I upgraded to the newest IOS it turned out fine ( happens every time)
Kelsea H.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
2 years, 8 months ago
Definitely. But I've learned how to handle it. Try not running lots of apps at once and the phone will still work.
Tess E.
Tess E.
Vancouver, WA
2 years, 10 months ago
YES! very disappointing. mine is otherwise a perfectly functional phone but now I am forced to toss it and get a newer model if I want to continue to use certain features. what a WASTE!
Olivyah P.
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
3 years ago
Yes definitely. Just trying to hold out for the next iphone, but its getting pretty irritating.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
3 years ago
Yes, my phones light won't shut off even when it's dead and it started to contact people from my contacts all on its own. I like apple and am willing to see if an update will work better but, if not I probably will try something different.