Apple iPhone 4S
Apple iPhone 4S
By Apple
Frances S.
Techie Expert

Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?

Marsha R.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! It's getting worse and worse. :(
Get Inspired B.
Get Inspired B.
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes I am a few IOS upgrades behind for few of losing functionality which has happened to some people
Madysn T.
Madysn T.
Beaver Falls, PA
1 year, 10 months ago
Yep had to get a new one
Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! Mine kept saying that I was out of storage regardless of how much I deleted. I love my 6s but it can be tempting to switch to an android.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
1 year, 11 months ago
Yep, that is a tricky part with all the updates
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Toronto
Techie Expert Level 3
Mine started to act out, but as soon as I upgraded to the newest IOS it turned out fine ( happens every time)
Kelsea H.
Kelsea H.
Brighton, MA
1 year, 11 months ago
Definitely. But I've learned how to handle it. Try not running lots of apps at once and the phone will still work.
Tess E.
Tess E.
Vancouver, WA
2 years, 1 month ago
YES! very disappointing. mine is otherwise a perfectly functional phone but now I am forced to toss it and get a newer model if I want to continue to use certain features. what a WASTE!
Olivyah P.
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes definitely. Just trying to hold out for the next iphone, but its getting pretty irritating.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes, my phones light won't shut off even when it's dead and it started to contact people from my contacts all on its own. I like apple and am willing to see if an update will work better but, if not I probably will try something different.