Natalie A.
I've had an iPhone 4s literally since my junior year of high school, which would now be 5 years ago (wow time flies). I've seen my friends go through all the Apple phones, from the 4s to the 6 plus, and I have to say that although my phone is starting to get extremely slow to the point that it's making me want to just switch completely, it is the most durable of all the iPhones. I have never in my life cracked my screen, and I am a very clumsy person; I've dropped my phone numerous times throughout the past 5 years, and not once has it cracked. It has had some issues when I drop it that you can't hear someone when they call you unless you put it on speaker, but that problem has typically resolved itself (it's happened a couple of times). The one complaint I have about this phone is that the camera is the worst quality ever, so if you're into taking pictures you should probably invest in a good camera or a more modern iPhone. The pictures always come out grainy and lack a lot of color when you take pictures in the daytime or outdoors. They just will never look good. Another complaint I have is that my phone has gotten extremely slow when it comes to opening and loading apps. It'll take me a good minute to open up Facebook or for Instagram to load its feed, which is frustrating. Definitely will be upgrading soon, but the one thing I'll miss is the durability of this phone. Nothing compares.