BY APPLE

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of stor...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
This was the first iPhone I ever owned, and I’ve since owned two more (the 5s and the 6s) And while I thought this was an amazing phone when I first got it, iPhones have come so far since the 4s and I wouldn’t go back to the 4s anytime soon. May not be the latest release, but the iPhone 5s was much more reliable than the 4 or 4s.
Maryam S.
New York, New York
This little guy got me through several years and still ran fast, still got every single little update, still did everything that was supposed to do despite being dropped constantly by me as a teenager.
Quinn R.
I have this iPhone and it was my first one. It’s small and not big like my iPhone 7, but it did the job at the time. Very reliable and still going strong after a few years and I let the grandsons play games on it. Never had a problem with it and highly recommend this.
Gabriella N.
I absolutely loved owning the iPhone 4S. I remember getting it within a few days of its release and kept it until it finally fell on the pavement the wrong way. It worked great considering when it was out and in public use, but the battery life was always a problem and I had to keep a charger nearby always.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I used to have this phone when it first came out. I liked it but it was not great safari was okay. I did not like the thickness and the size of it. Although I liked that the battery would last long and I would not have to charge it more than twice a day.
Rob K.
Staff
The iPhone 4s was an amazing phone. In my opinion, it was the best iphone for its time. The recent iphones have not added a ton of new functionality, and they have become less durable and tougher to repair. If you crack your screen on the newer models, a replacement screen is much more expensive and it is extremely difficult to repair, almost forcing you to go to an apple store. Back in the good old days, you could buy a replacement screen for less than $15 and replace it yourself in 10 minutes. It is also pretty durable - I had an otterbox on it which cracked and broke long before the phone showed any sign of damage. The only real complaint I have about the phone is that it is slow and has trouble keeping up with today's software. This is an unfortunate problem in the computer industry in general, not really a problem with the phone. When hardware gets older and is forced to run software designed for top-of-the-line machines, the older computer can't keep up that well :(. I just retired my iPhone 4S, but we had a good run and i'm exited to see what the modern phones have to offer. I anticipate that it is not anything groundbreaking, but just faster and more powerful components and a few new bells and whistles. I hope my new phone will last as long as my 4S did!
Tiffany J.
Where do I start with this phone...
I received it as a gift 3 years ago and since then it has fallen countless times (with a protective case on) and took a tumble in the ocean. The tumble in the ocean waves caused the flash to stay on for a week after which time I had to kill it and the camera stopped working for about 5 months - bear in mind that I live in a country where there is no Apple Repair Store.
After that the camera became functional again and the phone still works amazingly well, all things considered.
Trang D.
Iphone 4s was the best iPhone I'd ever had. I loved the the design and the size of iPhone 4s. Perfect for my petite hands and would never have to worry if it was too big to hold or I might drop it. I also liked how glass looking does it look. I used a back screen protector to stick on the back of the phone and I didn't even need a phone case to have my phone protected. Siri was first added in this iPhone that has been my lifesaver. I could use my voice to control the phone. And I like Slice of Answer function more than fingerprints forced touch which I barely use on the new iPhone 7
Anna H.
Asbury Park, NJ
I'm not happy at all with this device, because I used it this for 3 months because I broke my 5s. It's was horrible, the "wifi" button kept turn off and the only way to turn back on is , might sound crazy but I had to use a blow dryer till heat up and see the alert that it's over heated then put in the grid for 10-20 mins then hope for a miracle that wifi button turn back on
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I literally had this phone since 2011 just like everyone else, and even now people still ask if it's a new phone or not. I've dropped it multiple times and have had no damages to it. The iPhone 4s is definitely the most durable and most significant of all the models of the iPhone if you compare it to the grand scale of smart phones out there. The thing that broke my iPhone 4s? All the new iOS updates and upgrades after they stopped manufacturing the phone. If they made phones to last longer like they do in Japan, they would still have business. The battery life is complete crap, my dock is having problems. I've been doing some self manual fixes to it to make it last as much as I can, honestly after I get enough money I am not upgrading to a newer Apple phone. Apple products may be easy to use for the majority of people, but the Apple iPhone has not been on point with any other models of the technology world. My sister has already replaced her iPhone 6 four times. What advantages do the newer upgrades have that other smart phones do not? Sharing texts over wifi? I mean there's a lot of good phones with good camera resolution out there. Apple products can be great products, but there's better out there, but unless your technologically savvy then they're not. I don't know why anyone would want to purchase an iPhone 4s, if you must, go to an iPhone 5 or 5s. Though I've used windows products all my life, i used to be a tech at d&b, so I'm going over to android or a different smart phone brand that has what I'm looking for and is not Apple.
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert Level 4
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney C.
Coarsegold, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?