BY APPLE #100 in Smartphones

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of storage to d...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I literally had this phone since 2011 just like everyone else, and even now people still ask if it's a new phone or not. I've dropped it multiple times and have had no damages to it. The iPhone 4s is definitely the most durable and most significant of all the models of the iPhone if you compare it to the grand scale of smart phones out there. The thing that broke my iPhone 4s? All the new iOS updates and upgrades after they stopped manufacturing the phone. If they made phones to last longer like they do in Japan, they would still have business. The battery life is complete crap, my dock is having problems. I've been doing some self manual fixes to it to make it last as much as I can, honestly after I get enough money I am not upgrading to a newer Apple phone. Apple products may be easy to use for the majority of people, but the Apple iPhone has not been on point with any other models of the technology world. My sister has already replaced her iPhone 6 four times. What advantages do the newer upgrades have that other smart phones do not? Sharing texts over wifi? I mean there's a lot of good phones with good camera resolution out there. Apple products can be great products, but there's better out there, but unless your technologically savvy then they're not. I don't know why anyone would want to purchase an iPhone 4s, if you must, go to an iPhone 5 or 5s. Though I've used windows products all my life, i used to be a tech at d&b, so I'm going over to android or a different smart phone brand that has what I'm looking for and is not Apple.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I've had an iPhone 4s literally since my junior year of high school, which would now be 5 years ago (wow time flies). I've seen my friends go through all the Apple phones, from the 4s to the 6 plus, and I have to say that although my phone is starting to get extremely slow to the point that it's making me want to just switch completely, it is the most durable of all the iPhones. I have never in my life cracked my screen, and I am a very clumsy person; I've dropped my phone numerous times throughout the past 5 years, and not once has it cracked. It has had some issues when I drop it that you can't hear someone when they call you unless you put it on speaker, but that problem has typically resolved itself (it's happened a couple of times). The one complaint I have about this phone is that the camera is the worst quality ever, so if you're into taking pictures you should probably invest in a good camera or a more modern iPhone. The pictures always come out grainy and lack a lot of color when you take pictures in the daytime or outdoors. They just will never look good. Another complaint I have is that my phone has gotten extremely slow when it comes to opening and loading apps. It'll take me a good minute to open up Facebook or for Instagram to load its feed, which is frustrating. Definitely will be upgrading soon, but the one thing I'll miss is the durability of this phone. Nothing compares.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Winston Salem, NC
I actually really enjoy using apple products. They are pretty simple and easy to get a hang of. I had the iPhone 4s a few months ago. Sadly the phone screen broke which is one of the main problems I have with iPhones, (even though I should have put a case on it; which I didn't). It withstood me dropping it in the toilet twice and didn't have many technical difficulties. The earphone jack broke and I'm not sure how but I've had that phone for 2 years before any of the problems mentioned occurred, so I'm guessing it was time for me to get an upgrade anyways. I still have an apple phone and enjoy their products. They're very modern.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Anchorage, AK
People still buy the iPhone 4S?

I had to go back to the 4S after my phone jumped out of my pocket while out for a run. A few points:

- the camera is notably worse than the 5 and other newer models.
- 16GB is a remarkably small amount of space if you keep photos or music on your phone.
- it is not compatible with newer versions of iOS, so it's slow and many apps currently available on the app store are not compatible with iOS 7.

If you're looking at the 4S because you're hoping to get an older smartphone on the cheap, I'd steer toward Android options, particularly if you value a good camera.
T B.
T B.
This is my current phone, due to be replaced most likely this year. I have had this phone since it's release date and it has served me well over the past almost 5 years. The only thing that I hated about it was that there was a slight noise when on a call and it has been that way since day one. It has had several OS updates and has slowed down significantly but works well to be a 5 year old phone. I enjoy the way things flow with apple so I would recommend iphones to everyone who likes them. I love the games and apps made for iPhone more than I do the ones on my Android or windows devices.
Karen N.
Karen N.
Sacramento, CA
I was hesitant at first to get on the Apple bandwagon. When I finally tried their Smart Phone I was sold. I had it for 3 years because I didn't want to upgrade. Then it started have problems. I was so mad I used my upgrade for a Samsung Galaxy. OMG! What a mistake THAT was!! After a few months I couldn't take it anymore. I called my provider and ended up paying $800 to buy the phone so I could switch to the iPhone 6! That Samsung was junk. The trade in value at one of those vending kiosks
Is $36!!!! WHATTTTT?? I'm sorry Apple, I'll never betray you again!!
jessica A.
jessica A.
Medley, FL
Honestly, we can't say much in this section since the Verizon and AT&T handsets are so much alike. There are a couple cosmetic differences, which we'll discuss, but Verizon's iPhone bears all the familiar Apple-style trademarks. It's the same size and weight (4.5 inches tall by 2.3 inches wide by 0.37 inch deep; 4.8 ounces), it has nearly identical external features, and you'll find that gorgeous Retina Display. We're still not fans of the sharp edges and glass back, but there's no denying that the iPhone 4 remains an eye-catching device.
M'Kayla E.
M'Kayla E.
Granted this phone is a little bit older, but I thought I would put my two cents in! I had an iPhone 4s a while back, but recently had to reuse it because I dropped my phone in the toilet- basically it's completely outdated now. It's small and is very slow compared to the newer models. What I will say, and the reason I gave it two stars, it's like a brick. Very thick and not very easy to crack! Which is good in today's time! I also want to add that the battery life is basically a few hours, tops. In my opinion, don't get it in 2016.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Techie Expert
I got this phone when it was first released. I used it for 4 years with no issues. Great call quality and a long battery life. The only thing I didn't like about this phone was the poor quality front facing camera. The photos always looked fuzzy. The phone itself performed well until the recent updates (2015) It has begun to act laggy/slow and many apps wouldn't run correctly on it. This is to be expected with newer more demanding operating systems on older phone builds. Because of this, I recently decided to get a newer phone.
Aditi Y.
Aditi Y.
I had this iPhone for work, and it was actually (believe it or not) the first Apple product I had ever used. I can definitely understand the appeal -- the screen looks smooth, it feels sleek and nice to carry, and has a weight to it that actually kind of makes it feel more important (maybe?)... there were some things I didn't like -- the screen was small when compared to comparable android phones, the camera wasn't great at nighttime, and it did break a couple of times and then miraculously recover. overall its a great phone!
Mariz R.
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Frances S.
Techie Expert
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?