BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of storage to d...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Rob K.
The iPhone 4s was an amazing phone. In my opinion, it was the best iphone for its time. The recent iphones have not added a ton of new functionality, and they have become less durable and tougher to repair. If you crack your screen on the newer models, a replacement screen is much more expensive and it is extremely difficult to repair, almost forcing you to go to an apple store. Back in the good old days, you could buy a replacement screen for less than $15 and replace it yourself in 10 minutes. It is also pretty durable - I had an otterbox on it which cracked and broke long before the phone showed any sign of damage. The only real complaint I have about the phone is that it is slow and has trouble keeping up with today's software. This is an unfortunate problem in the computer industry in general, not really a problem with the phone. When hardware gets older and is forced to run software designed for top-of-the-line machines, the older computer can't keep up that well :(. I just retired my iPhone 4S, but we had a good run and i'm exited to see what the modern phones have to offer. I anticipate that it is not anything groundbreaking, but just faster and more powerful components and a few new bells and whistles. I hope my new phone will last as long as my 4S did!
Tiffany J.
Where do I start with this phone...
I received it as a gift 3 years ago and since then it has fallen countless times (with a protective case on) and took a tumble in the ocean. The tumble in the ocean waves caused the flash to stay on for a week after which time I had to kill it and the camera stopped working for about 5 months - bear in mind that I live in a country where there is no Apple Repair Store.
After that the camera became functional again and the phone still works amazingly well, all things considered.
Trang D.
Iphone 4s was the best iPhone I'd ever had. I loved the the design and the size of iPhone 4s. Perfect for my petite hands and would never have to worry if it was too big to hold or I might drop it. I also liked how glass looking does it look. I used a back screen protector to stick on the back of the phone and I didn't even need a phone case to have my phone protected. Siri was first added in this iPhone that has been my lifesaver. I could use my voice to control the phone. And I like Slice of Answer function more than fingerprints forced touch which I barely use on the new iPhone 7
Anna H.
Asbury Park, NJ
I'm not happy at all with this device, because I used it this for 3 months because I broke my 5s. It's was horrible, the "wifi" button kept turn off and the only way to turn back on is , might sound crazy but I had to use a blow dryer till heat up and see the alert that it's over heated then put in the grid for 10-20 mins then hope for a miracle that wifi button turn back on
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I literally had this phone since 2011 just like everyone else, and even now people still ask if it's a new phone or not. I've dropped it multiple times and have had no damages to it. The iPhone 4s is definitely the most durable and most significant of all the models of the iPhone if you compare it to the grand scale of smart phones out there. The thing that broke my iPhone 4s? All the new iOS updates and upgrades after they stopped manufacturing the phone. If they made phones to last longer like they do in Japan, they would still have business. The battery life is complete crap, my dock is having problems. I've been doing some self manual fixes to it to make it last as much as I can, honestly after I get enough money I am not upgrading to a newer Apple phone. Apple products may be easy to use for the majority of people, but the Apple iPhone has not been on point with any other models of the technology world. My sister has already replaced her iPhone 6 four times. What advantages do the newer upgrades have that other smart phones do not? Sharing texts over wifi? I mean there's a lot of good phones with good camera resolution out there. Apple products can be great products, but there's better out there, but unless your technologically savvy then they're not. I don't know why anyone would want to purchase an iPhone 4s, if you must, go to an iPhone 5 or 5s. Though I've used windows products all my life, i used to be a tech at d&b, so I'm going over to android or a different smart phone brand that has what I'm looking for and is not Apple.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
de verdad es que no me puedo quejar de este tlf, me ah durado mucho, lo tengo desde hace unos años y la calidad de estos productos son increíbles. me encanta el acabado, la forma, todo es muy elegante, se que esta des-actualizado pero sin duda para mi es el mejor tlf. definitivamente acertaron con este equipo
Natalie A.
I've had an iPhone 4s literally since my junior year of high school, which would now be 5 years ago (wow time flies). I've seen my friends go through all the Apple phones, from the 4s to the 6 plus, and I have to say that although my phone is starting to get extremely slow to the point that it's making me want to just switch completely, it is the most durable of all the iPhones. I have never in my life cracked my screen, and I am a very clumsy person; I've dropped my phone numerous times throughout the past 5 years, and not once has it cracked. It has had some issues when I drop it that you can't hear someone when they call you unless you put it on speaker, but that problem has typically resolved itself (it's happened a couple of times). The one complaint I have about this phone is that the camera is the worst quality ever, so if you're into taking pictures you should probably invest in a good camera or a more modern iPhone. The pictures always come out grainy and lack a lot of color when you take pictures in the daytime or outdoors. They just will never look good. Another complaint I have is that my phone has gotten extremely slow when it comes to opening and loading apps. It'll take me a good minute to open up Facebook or for Instagram to load its feed, which is frustrating. Definitely will be upgrading soon, but the one thing I'll miss is the durability of this phone. Nothing compares.
Stephanie V.
Techie Expert
My very first iPhone was the 4s and I loved it. The size of this iPhone seems extremely small to the models they are making today. However, I think its still a great phone. The camera and photo quality I find is not as good as the newer models but if you want an iPhone at a cheaper cost I would recommend this one.
melissa g.
Ellwood City, PA
I purchased a black 16GB iPhone 4S, and for years I've used Android phones, and it was hard getting use to the Apple. I got a great deal on my Apple 4s, and got my son one, which he loves. I myself am not too thrilled with it, especially coming from the android family of phones. I do like the gorilla glass very much, because I have dropped it numerous times, and it is still intact. The sound/ringer on the phone seems to this day, on it's own turn the volume down, I constantly had to check and raise the volume on it. I no longer have the phone, as I gave it to my husband, but he has had the same problem with it.

I did like the dual-core processor and and for it to have only and 8 megapixel camera, it does take awesome, clear pictures. I also like the features of Siri, which is a voice assistant heeding natural-language questions and commands, and taking dictation. Other features of this smartphone include a gorgeous 3.5-inch high-resolution display, full web browser, Bluetooth compatibility, music player, WiFi, and 8GB of of internal memory.

I didn't like the fact that Apple store, basically charges for apps, that I could get on Google Play for free. My husband likes it, and he doesn't seem to want to upgrade, so all in all, we are satisfied customers.

Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
I think smartphones are one of the best things invented & I absolutely love my iPhone! I have to say I'm a little biased since it's really the only smartphone I've had but I figure why try others when I'm so very happy with this one?? You can do just about anything with it with all the apps available so while I may not talk on it very much I do use it constantly. It definitely keeps a person with some A.D.D. issues entertained. I love having the internet at my fingertips at all times, being able to check Facebook, read, play games, have maps at my disposal, music, you name it! There's of course the camera so I find myself snapping pictures quite often to share or just have for memories. No longer do I have to be sorry that I don't have my camera on me when I'm on a walk & have a perfect opportunity to capture a picture of a dragonfly at rest.... one of the best pictures taken:-) It's compact & packs a wallup! I totally feel lost if I ever leave it behind or the battery dies out.
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Techie Expert
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?