8 colors available

BY APPLE #16 in Smartphones

• ove the fact that 16GB of memory gives you plenty of storage to dow...1 Answers
  • How's your iPhone 4s been treating you?1 Answers
  • este producto es gratis1 Answers
Apple iPhone 4S
  • "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
  • "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
  • "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
  • "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
  • "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I literally had this phone since 2011 just like everyone else, and even now people still ask if it's a new phone or not. I've dropped it multiple times and have had no damages to it. The iPhone 4s is definitely the most durable and most significant of all the models of the iPhone if you compare it to the grand scale of smart phones out there. The thing that broke my iPhone 4s? All the new iOS updates and upgrades after they stopped manufacturing the phone. If they made phones to last longer like they do in Japan, they would still have business. The battery life is complete crap, my dock is having problems. I've been doing some self manual fixes to it to make it last as much as I can, honestly after I get enough money I am not upgrading to a newer Apple phone. Apple products may be easy to use for the majority of people, but the Apple iPhone has not been on point with any other models of the technology world. My sister has already replaced her iPhone 6 four times. What advantages do the newer upgrades have that other smart phones do not? Sharing texts over wifi? I mean there's a lot of good phones with good camera resolution out there. Apple products can be great products, but there's better out there, but unless your technologically savvy then they're not. I don't know why anyone would want to purchase an iPhone 4s, if you must, go to an iPhone 5 or 5s. Though I've used windows products all my life, i used to be a tech at d&b, so I'm going over to android or a different smart phone brand that has what I'm looking for and is not Apple.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I've had an iPhone 4s literally since my junior year of high school, which would now be 5 years ago (wow time flies). I've seen my friends go through all the Apple phones, from the 4s to the 6 plus, and I have to say that although my phone is starting to get extremely slow to the point that it's making me want to just switch completely, it is the most durable of all the iPhones. I have never in my life cracked my screen, and I am a very clumsy person; I've dropped my phone numerous times throughout the past 5 years, and not once has it cracked. It has had some issues when I drop it that you can't hear someone when they call you unless you put it on speaker, but that problem has typically resolved itself (it's happened a couple of times). The one complaint I have about this phone is that the camera is the worst quality ever, so if you're into taking pictures you should probably invest in a good camera or a more modern iPhone. The pictures always come out grainy and lack a lot of color when you take pictures in the daytime or outdoors. They just will never look good. Another complaint I have is that my phone has gotten extremely slow when it comes to opening and loading apps. It'll take me a good minute to open up Facebook or for Instagram to load its feed, which is frustrating. Definitely will be upgrading soon, but the one thing I'll miss is the durability of this phone. Nothing compares.
melissa g.
melissa g.
Ellwood City, PA
I purchased a black 16GB iPhone 4S, and for years I've used Android phones, and it was hard getting use to the Apple. I got a great deal on my Apple 4s, and got my son one, which he loves. I myself am not too thrilled with it, especially coming from the android family of phones. I do like the gorilla glass very much, because I have dropped it numerous times, and it is still intact. The sound/ringer on the phone seems to this day, on it's own turn the volume down, I constantly had to check and raise the volume on it. I no longer have the phone, as I gave it to my husband, but he has had the same problem with it.

I did like the dual-core processor and and for it to have only and 8 megapixel camera, it does take awesome, clear pictures. I also like the features of Siri, which is a voice assistant heeding natural-language questions and commands, and taking dictation. Other features of this smartphone include a gorgeous 3.5-inch high-resolution display, full web browser, Bluetooth compatibility, music player, WiFi, and 8GB of of internal memory.

I didn't like the fact that Apple store, basically charges for apps, that I could get on Google Play for free. My husband likes it, and he doesn't seem to want to upgrade, so all in all, we are satisfied customers.

Mariama C.
Mariama C.
Westerville, OH
I currently have an iphone 4s and I personally feel there's always a problem with it. It's very easy to use and understand though. It's a little pricey for the amount of problems it tend to have. It did not meet my expectations, there's always a series of bad events occurring with this phone. Some examples include it losing battery power VERY rapidly, to the point where I have to charge it more than 4 times a day. It randomly shuts off even though it's at a good battery percentage. Currently, my screen is black but the battery is fine, and I can hear my notifications and sounds but it's just a black screen which is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. I f you want an iphone, i would recommend purchasing a newer version because you'll screw yourself over with this one :)
Payton S.
Payton S.
I had this phone up until September of last year and it was a trusty phone.

It might have had a bad camera compared to my new phone (the 6s 64 gig) but it did the job.

I had it for a good 4 years and it only cracked within the last 6 months. But I had went through 2 speck candyshell cases and 2 otter box defender cases in the duration of having this phone.

The newer software makes the phone run a bit slower.

Also do not get this size phone if you are planning not to delete all your photos after uploading them onto a computer or a hard drive. The space runs out quick.

Overall it was a great phone at its height but now it just lacks in comparison to the newer ones.

My recommendation: Do not get this phone now but opt for the 5s or the 6
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I would not purchase any iPhone that is not their most up to date product. They have upgraded a lot of things on the new phones; therefore, even if you got a 4S for free, it would be worthless. Companies are trying to give them away because they even know how bad they are. Service is nowhere near the service on the new phones. Plus most iPhones will start disabling you from doing things, like downloading apps, because the phone is not updated to the most recent updates. Even though this phone is unlocked, which means you can hook it up to any company/service, it is still not worth the time or any money unless you are just desperate to have an outdated phone that MIGHT work.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Winston Salem, NC
I actually really enjoy using apple products. They are pretty simple and easy to get a hang of. I had the iPhone 4s a few months ago. Sadly the phone screen broke which is one of the main problems I have with iPhones, (even though I should have put a case on it; which I didn't). It withstood me dropping it in the toilet twice and didn't have many technical difficulties. The earphone jack broke and I'm not sure how but I've had that phone for 2 years before any of the problems mentioned occurred, so I'm guessing it was time for me to get an upgrade anyways. I still have an apple phone and enjoy their products. They're very modern.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Anchorage, AK
People still buy the iPhone 4S?

I had to go back to the 4S after my phone jumped out of my pocket while out for a run. A few points:

- the camera is notably worse than the 5 and other newer models.
- 16GB is a remarkably small amount of space if you keep photos or music on your phone.
- it is not compatible with newer versions of iOS, so it's slow and many apps currently available on the app store are not compatible with iOS 7.

If you're looking at the 4S because you're hoping to get an older smartphone on the cheap, I'd steer toward Android options, particularly if you value a good camera.
T B.
T B.
This is my current phone, due to be replaced most likely this year. I have had this phone since it's release date and it has served me well over the past almost 5 years. The only thing that I hated about it was that there was a slight noise when on a call and it has been that way since day one. It has had several OS updates and has slowed down significantly but works well to be a 5 year old phone. I enjoy the way things flow with apple so I would recommend iphones to everyone who likes them. I love the games and apps made for iPhone more than I do the ones on my Android or windows devices.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Atlanta , Georgia
Que no puedo decir de mi teléfono si es el que estoy usando estoy más que contenta con esta herramienta de trabajo más que eso puedo estar en contacto con mi familia en México vídeo llamadas sin cobro alguno con mis chulas seguidoras de mi canal de YouTube la cámara está increíble vídeos todo más que un celular forma parte de mi vida diaria y no puedo salir sin micelular es más ni al baño puedo dejar de ir sin mi cel en verdad es más que una marca muchísimos dicen hay eres fresa traes un Apple no claro que no es por comodidad si una puede darse el gusto pues no lo damos y ya
Mariz R.
Mariz R.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite feature on this phone?
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Aiea, HI
Is it worth it to switch over from an Android to an iPhone? I've been debating (:
Rosa V.
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
What's your favorite app?
Frances S.
Frances S.
Any one else's 4s starting to act up because it is not supported by the software anymore?
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Oakhurst, CA
How long has your iPhone 4S lasted?