- "All positive reviews for this phone and battery life lasts approximately 1-2 days while using apps/ downloading/ mobile data." in 82 reviews
- "Ive had several different cellphones and I always seem to go back to the Apple Iphones...These are so easy to use and I have no issues with the operating system." in 40 reviews
- "Very user friendly, great apps, great camera, I love that I can make "Siri" a British man (mmm...) and there are so many cute cases!" in 35 reviews
- "i tried android for a while but once i got my iphone 4s, i now know that i will never go back to any other type of cell phone!" in 26 reviews
- "Can't live without my I phone, it's the best device ever , you will love it , if you purchase one, you won't be sorry " in 22 reviews
I received it as a gift 3 years ago and since then it has fallen countless times (with a protective case on) and took a tumble in the ocean. The tumble in the ocean waves caused the flash to stay on for a week after which time I had to kill it and the camera stopped working for about 5 months - bear in mind that I live in a country where there is no Apple Repair Store.
After that the camera became functional again and the phone still works amazingly well, all things considered.
I did like the dual-core processor and and for it to have only and 8 megapixel camera, it does take awesome, clear pictures. I also like the features of Siri, which is a voice assistant heeding natural-language questions and commands, and taking dictation. Other features of this smartphone include a gorgeous 3.5-inch high-resolution display, full web browser, Bluetooth compatibility, music player, WiFi, and 8GB of of internal memory.
I didn't like the fact that Apple store, basically charges for apps, that I could get on Google Play for free. My husband likes it, and he doesn't seem to want to upgrade, so all in all, we are satisfied customers.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos