Apple iPhone 4 uploaded by Záarah k.Apple iPhone 4 uploaded by Záarah k.

BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Oh this phone was my first iPhone and I fell in love with Apple products. The best feature was the quality of the pictures it took. It wasn’t extremely expensive and met all my needs at the time. I think this one and the 6s have been the best iPhones Apple has pushed out.
Monica H.
Gainesville, FL
I had this phone for 2 years when my friend gave it to me after the iPhone 5 came out. It was useful for what I needed at the time - social media, imessages, anything smartphone related. It did get left behind really quickly after the 5 came out though, but I find that this is the case with most Apple products. The glass on the front and back broke easily, it became a trend to color in the cracks of a white phone with markers for a cool effect back in high school.
Katana S.
I love the iPhone 4 because it's durability. I prefer this over the newer iPhone because it's much thicker. I have to say that I could of drop it like 50x on concrete and wood and I have only a slight crack on the glass. I wished the newer one isn't so thin
Lesley F.
I had this phone for about 2 years and it was great at the beginning! but the storage only lasts for like a year or less which was disappointing. the front camera is a bit ehh but the back one is better. I don't really recommend this phone.
Kassi C.
Longbranch, WA
This phone is not bad for a smartphone. However it's obviously slower than the newer version. I've had a lot of problems because I can not download the iOS 8 for some reason which means I can't download many apps that require iOS 8. It can get frustrating. I am pleased that it is reliable. Throw a case on and it's less likely to break. The buttons are easy to jam after the phone has been used for awhile. However I'm not complaining, it gets the job done.
Gabi V.
It was a great phone at first after the iPhone 5 came out it became total crap. Once you got a lot of apps and it took some storage became really slow however one of the strong points this phone has its durability I have dropped it so many times not scratch on the screen or dink or anything. camera quality compared to a lot of things is OK but it's still kind of bad asking resolutions OK I liked it would not go back to using this now that I have the iPhone 6s but it was good while it lasted
Kali m.
Grand Ledge, MI
I absolutely love apple product's. when it comes to phones i want a iPhone 7+ really bad but the old iPhone's like the iPhone 4 i'm not the biggest fan of when i had my iPhone 4 i didn't like it that much because it was really old so it isn't the best situation when it comes to the iPhone 4 or less but other than that the iPhone's are the best.
Aliyah H.
Meriden, CT
i feel that this phone was good when i got i but as more diffrent iphones came out the phones update qualitys went down because it was a older version so i did also feel i got a very good use out the phone but now it time for aupgrate i feally need new phone
Lindsay G.
Oak Harbor, WA
Got this phone right before the 5 came out, and as soon as it was upgradable, apps began not working and my phone eventually became obsolete. 8G is a really small, unworkable amount of storage for a phone, and I wouldn't recommend this phone after 2014.
Rose H.
It's a good phone, but there isn't enough space on it. Once you update it there's barely any space left to put music or applications on it. Plus you have to spend extra money on a case if you don't want your phone to smash by accidentally dropping it.