Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB

HooW [email protected] the camera during the night time?
So antbody know how can i buy and iphone 12 but with a discount Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB ?
My question is why did the newest iPhone not come with a charger or earbuds it was difficult finding a charger to not ruin my new phone just would like and answer?
Start your review of Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB!
Raquel L.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Raquel L.
Purchased at: Apple
I’ve owned every single iPhone since the original and upgraded from the iPhone 11 Pro Max and I can honestly say this phone is the best phone. I gave 4 stars because the charging adapter should have been included with the cord and I’m getting much shorter battery life compared to my old 11 Pro Max
Berenice G.
Taylorsville, GA
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Berenice G.
Love my new phone! I am not in to having the newest technology or anything fancy. My old phone got messed up and my hubby got me this for Christmas and I love it. It has very nice camera and the screen is very clear and big. It does make a huge difference going from a iPhone 8plus to iPhone 12 Pro Max. I am still learning and getting use to it but so far I am happy!
Jennifer G.
1,664 reviews
I recently upgraded my iPhone from the XR to the 12 Pro Max and couldn’t be happier. It’s larger than my previous phone but not too big. Easily carries in a pocket still. Camera quality is amazing, love the different settings and options for editing without needing a separate app. Battery life is great, I can be on my phone all day long without needing to plug it in (games, apps, videos, emails, phone calls). The 5G capability is a wonderful plus as well, of course coverage for that depends on your carrier and location but I’ve had no issues personally. Excellent storage capability. I have thousands of songs and over 15k photos so a large memory capacity is important to me! Fast processing of data, quicker downloads and updates of apps, everything I’ve come to expect from apple only ever gets better with each iPhone model and every update.
Twila O.
Canoga Park, CA
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Twila O.
Purchased at: Apple
I just purchased this phone last month and I truly love it. I switched from an iPhone 8+ to this one and I am completely happy.
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Hailey M.
Purchased at: Apple
Everything is perfect! the size, the camera!! Let’s just talk about the camera!! Ahh it’s so perfect to capture my daughters every move! I take 100000 pictures a day and this camera is by far the best! Even better then my personal camera I have!
Olivia G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Olivia G.
Purchased at: Apple
I love this phone! I had it since November and I can't get enough of its camera quality! As a small creator, it is easier for me to use my iphone than go out and buy an expensive camera. But this is more than enough, the detail it gives is everything. I definitely recommend!
Shaniaa B.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Shaniaa B.
It’s so cool, i pretty much have all apple products from watch to, phones and airpods. I love the 12 and will be definitely getting soon. Plus it’s something i know i will definitely love. Great device💯 im currently using my 11 to type, i have my 7+ as a back up and i gave away my 6+
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Katie M.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Apple
I will tell you I used to work at apple in Cupertino in design. Not software but the actual look of the devices. Before I quit so I could travel the world alone ;) so I will never bash the aesthetic of an iPhone I think they are sleek and beautiful and have become something that we are inevitably tied to. This blue matte color is gorgeous the team did a great job. But if you aren’t up for a trade in or if you have one that isn’t a pro and is an X or and 11. You are fine! I am NOT tech savvy despite working for the company and I can not tell the difference. I actually liked the camera on my Apple® Iphone® 11 Pro Max - Space Gray 512Gb better! If you aren’t a blogger or content creator or videographer you will be fine with the older cameras. I find that if you wait about 2 to 3 years then it is worth making a switch. And unless you use a clear case or are just balling and carry it without a case...you won’t see the color! So don’t feel like you are missing out on something!!! Your phone is still good. That being said this is a lovely phone the screen is larger but I am not someone who cares about that so I don’t even notice!!!
Dinara A.
East Windsor, NJ
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Dinara A.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Dinara A.
Got Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB as a gift for International Women’s Day from my bf 🥰 Had a tough time transferring data from my old phone, iPhone XS Max. Finally got it done from 3rd try 🙈 But I’m happy that I didn’t loose anything (had to delete to half of my photos and videos)
Nadir A.
Lynn, MA
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Nadir A.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 64GB uploaded by Nadir A.
As stated in many of Apple presentations: the best iPhone yet. Many if us were wondering (as always) if the improvements were good enough to break the bank and change from previous model. Well... it worth it. Main improvements: design (love the flat lineal design!), camera (they did it again, with better night sensors), AR (introducing Lidar) and even better battery.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
il y a 7 jours
Nikkie B. il y a 5 jours
I was in the same situation a couple months ago and I got the 11. The 11 & 12 are essentially the same phone, and you’re just paying for more colour options and a very slightly better camera than the 11 if you were to get the 12