Start your review of Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB!
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Apple
I LOVE my phone! I love the cameras, the ease of using it, how it’s so reliable, sturdy, clear quality, the music, and especially the facial recognition features. I’ve had an iPhone since the 4s and I will never go to another brand. Here’s a picture I took with my phone.
Katie M.
Palm Desert, CA
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB uploaded by Katie M.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Apple
I mean it’s an iPhone 😂😂😂 I have to be honest no real changes in the past few years that have knocked my socks off. I love the mag charger it makes charging so much easier camera is great but it’s just a mini computer and if you don’t have the money for it please don’t over extend yourself. A new phone is not worth it. Don’t over extend yourself for appearance if there is something on this you desperately need then I understand but stay in your budget! Use the money on travel!!! I am biased I worked in apple in industrial design sooo.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB uploaded by Therese C.
Purchased at: Apple
Really great camera, lots of features and fantastic camera! It is so user friendly and easy to use! I love my iPhone.
Jen C.
Grove City, OH
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB uploaded by Jen C.
My son has this phone and it’s really nice sleek and has a great screen! I like the camera on this phone and the video graphics ! Also what I like about this model opposed to the 11 model is that it feels much lighter and they also went back to the square like version opposed to the rounded corners! The battery life is also a lot better ! The only thing is they stopped giving you the cube to plug into the wall and instead you get a c charger, so be aware that unless you have one at home that you will have to purchase additional accessories to charge your phone this is the larger version but still small enough to fit in your pocket🤞
Alexandria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB uploaded by Alexandria R.
Purchased at: Apple
Simple and classic apple. The camera was better until recently (the release of the iPhone 13). As always the quality of the phones camera somehow diminishes and the phones iOS slows down regardless of updates. The phone itself fits into your hands; but make keyboard difficult. Overall I continue to purchase iPhone products because of the simplicity, ease of information upload, and comfort of continued use.
Olesia  H.
East Hanover, NJ
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB uploaded by Olesia  H.
I’m in love with this device ❤️❤️❤️ Camera is amazing 😻 The only thing is that the battery lasts only for a day. But I actively use it, so it's ok
Joshua R.
Lewiston, ME
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB uploaded by Joshua R.
Purchased at: Apple
This phone is OK. I upgrade to the new 13 Pro Max and it blows it out of the water. It can’t even compete. The battery is weak compared to the upgraded 13 Pro Max. I can go three days without charging my 13PM on the other end, the 12 Pro Max I would have to charge every day. The screen is nowhere near as good as the 13 pro max either the notch is also bigger the cameras are no where near as good and it processes things way faster and I’ve also noticed that the 5G is quicker. So if I were you I would upgrade to the newest version 13 Pro Max
Johannah G.
Three Rivers, MI
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB uploaded by Johannah G.
Takes amazing professional photos including micro photos! But over all it works really well and I love the size as my hands are small for the pro max (bigger version)
Vanessa I.
Lynwood, CA
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB uploaded by Vanessa I.
I love my cell iphone it is beautiful its camera is perfect I like it because it is very safe in the apps the iphne is beautiful
Phuong N.
San Rafael, CA
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB uploaded by Phuong N.
My husband uses ut almost 2 years and he really loves it . He always changes his phone every 2 years so he is excited to wait the next phone generation
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karla  C.
Homestead, FL
Michelle F.
Töging am Inn Bayern
il y a 10 mois
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max 256 GB Ist das Handy wasserfest??
Errza S. il y a 10 mois