Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Purple

Shoot 4K videos, beautiful portraits, and sweeping landscapes with the all-new dual-camera system. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. See true-to-life color in your photos, videos, and games on the 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display.* Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality (AR), and photography. Do more and charge less with all-day battery life.* And worry less with water resistance up to 2 meters for 30 minutes.* iPhone 11 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more informatio

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Giuliana  P.
Seatac, WA
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Purple uploaded by Giuliana  P.
Purchased at: Apple
Got this phone a few months ago and have been really impressed by the camera quality. This picture has no filter on it and I am amazed at the color contrasts
Ruth L.
Los Angeles, CA
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Purple uploaded by Ruth L.
This is my current phone and I have my service through T Mobile. I was able to upgrade from an iPhone 6s to this for like $300 less. Very easy to use. Really awesome battery life. No headphone Jack but easily solvable by buying the little $7 attachment through Amazon or any phone retail place. I have over 1000 pictures in my camera roll and many apps downloaded yet still have space on my phone and haven’t once gotten the dreaded “no storage” message. Purple is my favorite color and this lavender is gorgeous. I’m a fan. Do not disturb is my favorite feature. Screen time is great for showing how much time you spend on your phone. Almost anything you can do on a computer, you can do on the iPhone 11. Ive even shot a YouTube video entirely on this phone. I love it!
Christina  T.
Cumberland, KY
1,046 reviews
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Purple uploaded by Christina  T.
I love the brand Apple. I have had several iPhones and I love them. I chose the purple color because it was new and different.
Devine M.
Northridge, CA
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Purple uploaded by Devine M.
Purchased at: Apple
I love the color of this phone, it is currently the phone I’m using now. I don’t have any problems on this phone I love the software updates, it is very easy to use and maybe that’s because I am normal to iPhones. I would like to ask a question to other phone users what phones would you recommend to be used and why?
Keili A.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Purple uploaded by Keili A.
Purchased at: Apple
El mejor regalo que me pudo comprar mi novio me encanta este celular es muy bueno le dura demasiado la batería y su cámara tiene una calidad muy linda para tomar fotos y ya tengo 2 años con el y sigue como nuevo y se me ah golpeado Y no se me quiebra ❤️😍 lo amo
Rylee W.
FL
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Purple uploaded by Rylee W.
Purchased at: Apple
Cute color but does get boring after a bit in my case. Its a good quality size phone and the camera quality is good as well. Its a Apple product and my storage and iCloud do fill up quick so beware. Really good phone!
Jazmin  L.
Longview, TX
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Purple uploaded by Jazmin  L.
I love my iPhone 11 purple !! My husband buoyed for me on Mother’s Day and loved 💜💜 takes really good pictures and the battery last all day long. Really good phone I totally recommend!
Eve P.
Jb Andrews, MD
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Purple uploaded by Eve P.
My iPhone and I love it. Eventho I have a case on my phone and could choose black… I had to go for light purple because it’s so beautiful. But it’s time to upgrade this baby for iPhone 13!
Rebecca D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this iPhone. It’s fast, reliable, and sleek. It’s the same size as the XR, not too big, not too small. I love all the new updates. It works well with all the other Apple products that I own.
Shayla B.
Strasburg, PA
this phone is great! i’ve had it for almost 3 years now and it is still running and functioning like it was from day one. my only problem with it is that the screen scratches and cracks super easily, so i have a lot of those dings and marks on my phone. regardless, it is running and functioning to the best levels!

Looking for your answer?