Apple iPad Smart Cover uploaded by Gina S.

BY APPLE #44 in Tablet Accessories

Color: Red / Charcoal Gray / White / Pink Sand / Midnight Blue

Thin, minimal design.

The lightweight, durable Smart Cover protects your iPad screen without covering up its aluminum back. So your iPad still looks and feels like an iPad — just with a little extra protection.

Polyurethane design.

The Smart Cover is made of polyurethane. It also features a soft, color-matched microfiber lining that helps keep your display clean.

Magnetic connection.

A hinge magnetically aligns the Smart Cover with iPad for a perfect fit, while magnets inside help it stay put.

Keyboard stand.

The Smart Cover does double duty as a keyboard stand. Fold it back to tilt iPad into a comfortable writing position.

Wake on open. Sleep on close.

Open the Smart Cover, and iPad magically wakes up. Close it, and iPad automatically goes to sleep.

FaceTime and movie stand.

The Smart Cover folds in just the right places to become the perfect FaceTime and movie-watching stand.

What’s in the Box: iPad Smart Cover

Compatibility iPad Models:

• iPad
  • iPad Air 2

Buy on Walmart
  • "I would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
  • "I really like how it just snaps on like magic and it's easy to carry around when you don't need it but I always have it on as an extra protection for the screen. " in 1 review
Gina S.
midland, MI
I have had this Apple iPad cover for almost 3 years. It has held up in shape perfectly. I recommend Apple products compared to other alternatives. I would definitely purchase again. Excellent quality!
Stephanie L.
I like this because its magnetic and you can roll it up and use it as a stand for your ipad. The only thing that I don't like about it...is that it doesn't cover the corners of the ipad so its definitely susceptible to the screen breaking.
Karla K.
Palmdale , Ca
I love the ridges since it can be used to hold it upright, wished the framing was a little thicker so if the ipad were to be dropped, it would protect the screen.other then that I love it.
Shawnese B.
Waldorf, MD
Techie Expert
I have rhiscexact case for my iPad. It is very durable and easy to clean. Very satisfied.
Molly A.
Pretty nice case but wish it offered more protection. I like that it turns off the ipad when you close case and the stand works on flat surface.
Allison H.
Norman, OK
I have one of these smart cases, and it works well to cover the screen and make sure that I do not leave the iPad running, but I wish it covered the edges a little better. I am a clumsy person, so I need more protection for my iPad than this cover offers.
Tiffany M.
I got this for my moms IPad Air and it works like a charm. It keeps it protected from normal wear and tear and the magnet allows for it to stick on and stay on easily. This isn't the type of cover that would help much if you were to drop it, but it keeps it from getting scratched up otherwise.
Erin B.
Works great. Keeps the ipad safe and stylish. Will be buying some of these as gifts for christmas!
Samantha R.
Abingdon, MD
Pretty cool iPad cover. Keeps my iPad protected from liquid and dirt. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
I really like this Smart Cover. It is magnetic and automatically sticks to your iPad so it's very simple to use!!