Apple iPad Smart Cover uploaded by Gina S.

BY APPLE #41 in Tablet Accessories

Color: Red / Charcoal Gray / White / Pink Sand / Midnight Blue

Thin, minimal design.

The lightweight, durable Smart Cover protects your iPad screen without covering up its aluminum back. So your iPad still looks and feels like an iPad — just with a little extra protection.

Polyurethane design.

The Smart Cover is made of polyurethane. It also features a soft, color-matched microfiber lining that helps keep your display clean.

Magnetic connection.

A hinge magnetically aligns the Smart Cover with iPad for a perfect fit, while magnets inside help it stay put.

Keyboard stand.

The Smart Cover does double duty as a keyboard stand. Fold it back to tilt iPad into a comfortable writing position.

Wake on open. Sleep on close.

Open the Smart Cover, and iPad magically wakes up. Close it, and iPad automatically goes to sleep.

FaceTime and movie stand.

The Smart Cover folds in just the right places to become the perfect FaceTime and movie-watching stand.

What’s in the Box: iPad Smart Cover

Compatibility iPad Models:

• iPad
  • iPad Air 2

Apple iPad Smart Cover
  • "I really like how it just snaps on like magic and it's easy to carry around when you don't need it but I always have it on as an extra protection for the screen. " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 1 review
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had this Apple iPad cover for almost 3 years. It has held up in shape perfectly. I recommend Apple products compared to other alternatives. I would definitely purchase again. Excellent quality!
Tiffany M.
I got this for my moms IPad Air and it works like a charm. It keeps it protected from normal wear and tear and the magnet allows for it to stick on and stay on easily. This isn't the type of cover that would help much if you were to drop it, but it keeps it from getting scratched up otherwise.
Allison H.
Norman, OK
I have one of these smart cases, and it works well to cover the screen and make sure that I do not leave the iPad running, but I wish it covered the edges a little better. I am a clumsy person, so I need more protection for my iPad than this cover offers.
Stephanie L.
Chicago , IL
I like this because its magnetic and you can roll it up and use it as a stand for your ipad. The only thing that I don't like about it...is that it doesn't cover the corners of the ipad so its definitely susceptible to the screen breaking.
Taylor B.
Columbia, KY
This product is great! It's very durable and can be bent to set your iPad up (case can become a stand). Our schools have bought tons of these for the students to use with their iPads and they're great! Highly recommend if you're looking for a great cover that also acts as a stand.
Karla K.
Palmdale , CA
I love the ridges since it can be used to hold it upright, wished the framing was a little thicker so if the ipad were to be dropped, it would protect the screen.other then that I love it.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
This case protects the front and back of the iPad. It's a well made lightweight case. The only thing I dislike about it is that the stand is not that great.
Molly A.
Pretty nice case but wish it offered more protection. I like that it turns off the ipad when you close case and the stand works on flat surface.
Alexandra L.
Sheffield Lk, OH
It's an okay cover but I wish it also covered the back of the iPad. I love that you can use it as a stand for the iPad.
Samantha R.
Abingdon, MD
Pretty cool iPad cover. Keeps my iPad protected from liquid and dirt. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Angela F.
Is there a good way to clean it?