ElectronicsComputersTablet ComputersApple
Apple iPad Pro 97 inch 128GB Wi-Fi Only (2016 Model, 1st Generation, A1673) - Silver

Connectivity: Wi-Fi

Storage: 32 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB

Color: Rose Gold / Silver / Gold / Space Gray

All refurbished iPad models include:

• The same 1-year warranty as a brand new iPad
  • All manuals and accessories
  • A new battery and outer shell
  • A new white box

• 10-hour battery life
  • Multi-Touch screen
  • 0.96 pound and 0.24 inch

Apple Certified Refurbished Products:

• Quality products at great prices
  • Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
  • Covered by Apple’s one-year limited warranty This will open a new window.
  • Covered by Apple’s 14-day returns policy This will open a new window.
  • AppleCareThis will open a new window. product can be purchased
  • Engraving and gift wrap not available for refurbished products
  • Supplies are limited

What’s in the Box:

• Refurbished iPad Pro with Wi-Fi
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

System Requirements:

• Apple ID (required for some features)
  • Internet access
  • Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
  • Mac: OS X v10.8.5 or later
  • PC: Windows 7 or later
  • iTunes 12.3.3 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C), Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C), Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing, and Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000m)
  • The 9.7-inch iPad Pro is designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:
  • Arsenic-free display glass
  • Recyclable aluminum enclosure
  • Speaker enclosures made with 35 percent post-consumer recycled plastic

Features:

9.7-inch iPad Pro:

Incredibly portable, with an unprecedented combination of versatility and performance.

Retina Display. An awesome display of progress:

The key to the iPad experience is the display. It’s how you interact using Multi-Touch, and how you view content in spectacular detail. So we created our most vivid Retina display ever.

A color standard big enough for Hollywood:

The 9.7-inch iPad Pro display uses the same color space as the digital cinema industry. This wider color gamut gives iPad Pro up to 25 percent greater color saturation than previous iPad models. So colors are more vivid, true to life, and engaging.

See things in the best possible light. Whatever the lighting:

People love using iPad everywhere. That’s why the 9.7‑inch iPad Pro has a True Tone display. It uses advanced four-channel ambient light sensors to automatically adapt the color and intensity of the display to match the light in your environment. Which means reading is more natural and comfortable — almost like looking at a sheet of paper.

Four Speaker Audio. No matter how you turn it, you’ll want to turn it up:

With a high-fidelity speaker in each corner, iPad Pro creates a rich, wide, and detailed soundstage. It automatically adjusts the orientation of the high frequencies to the topmost speakers, no matter how you’re holding it. So whether you’re playing a game or watching a movie, you — and your ears — will be completely immersed.

A9X Chip. Faster than a speeding laptop:

The 64-bit A9X chip gives iPad Pro the power to easily take on tasks once reserved for workstations and PCs. Not to mention tasks you’d never consider doing on a PC. Despite this barrier-breaking performance, the A9X chip’s efficient architecture enables up to 10 hours of battery life.

iSight and FaceTime HD Cameras. Capture every detail in greater detail:

iPad Pro has remarkable cameras on both the front and the back. The 9.7‑inch iPad Pro comes with a 12‑megapixel iSight camera, which can capture 4K video, 240‑fps slo-mo videos, and Live Photos. It’s also the first iPad with True Tone flash, so skin tones look great regardless of lighting.

Design. Incredible power has never been so easy to handle:

Even though iPad Pro can handle tasks usually reserved for PCs, it’s lighter than any PC could hope to be. The 9.7-inch iPad Pro packs heavyweight performance into less than a pound.

Wi-Fi and LTE. Fast wireless connectivity:

iPad Pro can connect to the fastest Wi-Fi or cellular networks so you can surf the web, stream movies and share documents from virtually anywhere. With the Wi-Fi + Cellular model, you can also make phone and FaceTime calls — or even create a hotspot — with your existing data plan.

Touch ID. The password is you:

iPad Pro uses Touch ID technology to turn your fingerprint into an unforgettable password. So you can unlock your device with just a touch. You can also make secure purchases in iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store. And with Apple Pay, you can make purchases within your apps easily and securely.

iOS. A better experience with every touch:

iOS is the world’s most advanced, intuitive, and secure mobile operating system. From powerful multitasking features to Night Shift and News, iOS is designed to help you get the most out of iPad.

Apple Pencil for iPad Pro. Completely familiar. Entirely revolutionary:

Apple Pencil feels incredibly responsive from the moment you pick it up. It’s sensitive to both tilt and pressure, allowing you to create a range of artistic effects. And with its pixel-perfect precision, Apple Pencil opens up new creative possibilities.

Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro. Type. On a totally new type of keyboard:

Whichever iPad Pro you choose, there’s a Smart Keyboard that fits. By combining new technologies and materials, we created a portable keyboard that’s unbelievably thin and even doubles as a lightweight yet durable iPad cover. And thanks to the Smart Connector, there are no cords, pairing, or plugs. Just attach and start typing.

Do people love the iPad Pro for drawing and art related things? I have a Mac but I’m thinking of getting an iPad…
Would you recommend this over the 11 inch model?
Start your review of Apple® iPad Pro 9.7 inch 128GB Wi-Fi Only (2016 Model, 1st Generation, A1673) - Silver!
How would you rate this product?
Isabel S.
Ellicott city , MD
Apple® iPad Pro 9.7 inch 128GB Wi-Fi Only (2016 Model, 1st Generation, A1673) - Silver uploaded by Isabel S.
It helps me with my study, is super easy and you can search and share easy things, the latest version is also a good model Apple® iPad Pro 9.7 inch 128GB Wi-Fi Only (2016 Model, 1st Generation, A1673) - Silver
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
I love my new ipad. I got the rose gold 32g. My daughter can watch her videos on it and I can watch Netflix when I'm working on laundry and cleaning the dishes and I can also watch it when laying in the tub. The video and how it plays is 10xs better then the last one I had, generation 2.
Ikhlas M.
Saint Paul, MN
I have this electronic first of all I really love apple product because you can have it forever if you keep it safe. It is really hard to break it. It's is also fast
Samantha P.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is what I use to take all my school notes on! I love using it with my apple pen and a note taking app! Battery lasts pretty long but it is expensive and I believe there are cheaper options.
Laura B.
Helena, AL
Apple® iPad Pro 9.7 inch 128GB Wi-Fi Only (2016 Model, 1st Generation, A1673) - Silver uploaded by Laura B.
Love my iPad. Great for games, reading, and streaming. I have a Bluetooth keyboard I use to type.
Montse L.
East Lansing, MI
Apple® iPad Pro 9.7 inch 128GB Wi-Fi Only (2016 Model, 1st Generation, A1673) - Silver uploaded by Montse L.
Purchased at: Target
I literally love Apple products so much, but this is definitely my favorite one. It is so practical to use, to carry around literally anywhere and they last for a really long time. I highly recommend one if you like to watch movies in bed and don’t have a TV in your room
Jennilyn M.
layton, utah
Apple® iPad Pro 9.7 inch 128GB Wi-Fi Only (2016 Model, 1st Generation, A1673) - Silver uploaded by Jennilyn M.
I love my ipad! Still the best one in the market for tablet. Not lagging at all . I always play games and watch movies here.
Alyssa D.
Wyoming , MI
I recently bought this for mom for her birthday. She isnt the greatest with tech, but this interface was so simple and easy to explain to her. Its very easy for her to find the apps she needs. It takes amazing photos with a very to easy to camera.
Jessica H.
1,515 reviews
Apple® iPad Pro 9.7 inch 128GB Wi-Fi Only (2016 Model, 1st Generation, A1673) - Silver uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Apple
Like every single person in America I love my iPad I think it’s a great accessory to have their definitely affordable at this day and age I don’t feel like you really need a computer anymore I feel like an iPad does everything for you and more I have a keyboard that I connect to it with my Wi-Fi and I also have a Wi-Fi mouse with it so it’s seriously like you had your own computer I love the fact that the battery lasts a super long time I could be on it all day long the volume is high You could always are cute accessories to wear a different color for the covers and if you buy it through Apple they have such a great warranty also
Thalia M.
Danbury, CT
Apple® iPad Pro 9.7 inch 128GB Wi-Fi Only (2016 Model, 1st Generation, A1673) - Silver uploaded by Thalia M.
I love my apple iPad Pro I used every night before to sleep .. I can see Netflix , YouTube or my instagram in my bed is so comfortable :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela D.
Lagrange, IN
il y a un an
Natalie G. il y a un an
Personally, with Apple products I suggest you get the latest model available as they become out of date really quickly - battery degrades, some apps don't work etc. However, the ipad itself is great for kids - my 6 and 3 year olds can work it with no problems.