BY APPLE #3 in Tablets

Connectivity: Wi-Fi

Storage: 32 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB

Color: Rose Gold / Silver / Gold / Space Gray

All refurbished iPad models include:

• The same 1-year warranty as a brand new iPad
  • All manuals and accessories
  • A new battery and outer shell
  • A new white box

• 10-hour battery life
  • Multi-Touch screen
  • 0.96 pound and 0.24 inch

Apple Certified Refurbished Products:

• Quality products at great prices
  • Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
  • Covered by Apple’s one-year limited warranty This will open a new window.
  • Covered by Apple’s 14-day returns policy This will open a new window.
  • AppleCareThis will open a new window. product can be purchased
  • Engraving and gift wrap not available for refurbished products
  • Supplies are limited

What’s in the Box:

• Refurbished iPad Pro with Wi-Fi
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

System Requirements:

• Apple ID (required for some features)
  • Internet access
  • Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
  • Mac: OS X v10.8.5 or later
  • PC: Windows 7 or later
  • iTunes 12.3.3 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C), Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C), Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing, and Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000m)
  • The 9.7-inch iPad Pro is designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:
  • Arsenic-free display glass
  • Recyclable aluminum enclosure
  • Speaker enclosures made with 35 percent post-consumer recycled plastic

Features:

9.7-inch iPad Pro:

Incredibly portable, with an unprecedented combination of versatility and performance.

Retina Display. An awesome display of progress:

The key to the iPad experience is the display. It’s how you interact using Multi-Touch, and how you view content in spectacular detail. So we created our most vivid Retina display ever.

A color standard big enough for Hollywood:

The 9.7-inch iPad Pro display uses the same color space as the digital cinema industry. This wider color gamut gives iPad Pro up to 25 percent greater color saturation than previous iPad models. So colors are more vivid, true to life, and engaging.

See things in the best possible light. Whatever the lighting:

People love using iPad everywhere. That’s why the 9.7‑inch iPad Pro has a True Tone display. It uses advanced four-channel ambient light sensors to automatically adapt the color and intensity of the display to match the light in your environment. Which means reading is more natural and comfortable — almost like looking at a sheet of paper.

Four Speaker Audio. No matter how you turn it, you’ll want to turn it up:

With a high-fidelity speaker in each corner, iPad Pro creates a rich, wide, and detailed soundstage. It automatically adjusts the orientation of the high frequencies to the topmost speakers, no matter how you’re holding it. So whether you’re playing a game or watching a movie, you — and your ears — will be completely immersed.

A9X Chip. Faster than a speeding laptop:

The 64-bit A9X chip gives iPad Pro the power to easily take on tasks once reserved for workstations and PCs. Not to mention tasks you’d never consider doing on a PC. Despite this barrier-breaking performance, the A9X chip’s efficient architecture enables up to 10 hours of battery life.

iSight and FaceTime HD Cameras. Capture every detail in greater detail:

iPad Pro has remarkable cameras on both the front and the back. The 9.7‑inch iPad Pro comes with a 12‑megapixel iSight camera, which can capture 4K video, 240‑fps slo-mo videos, and Live Photos. It’s also the first iPad with True Tone flash, so skin tones look great regardless of lighting.

Design. Incredible power has never been so easy to handle:

Even though iPad Pro can handle tasks usually reserved for PCs, it’s lighter than any PC could hope to be. The 9.7-inch iPad Pro packs heavyweight performance into less than a pound.

Wi-Fi and LTE. Fast wireless connectivity:

iPad Pro can connect to the fastest Wi-Fi or cellular networks so you can surf the web, stream movies and share documents from virtually anywhere. With the Wi-Fi + Cellular model, you can also make phone and FaceTime calls — or even create a hotspot — with your existing data plan.

Touch ID. The password is you:

iPad Pro uses Touch ID technology to turn your fingerprint into an unforgettable password. So you can unlock your device with just a touch. You can also make secure purchases in iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store. And with Apple Pay, you can make purchases within your apps easily and securely.

iOS. A better experience with every touch:

iOS is the world’s most advanced, intuitive, and secure mobile operating system. From powerful multitasking features to Night Shift and News, iOS is designed to help you get the most out of iPad.

Apple Pencil for iPad Pro. Completely familiar. Entirely revolutionary:

Apple Pencil feels incredibly responsive from the moment you pick it up. It’s sensitive to both tilt and pressure, allowing you to create a range of artistic effects. And with its pixel-perfect precision, Apple Pencil opens up new creative possibilities.

Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro. Type. On a totally new type of keyboard:

Whichever iPad Pro you choose, there’s a Smart Keyboard that fits. By combining new technologies and materials, we created a portable keyboard that’s unbelievably thin and even doubles as a lightweight yet durable iPad cover. And thanks to the Smart Connector, there are no cords, pairing, or plugs. Just attach and start typing.

• Thisss look great I would like to try it and have... Be the first to answer!
  • any one here really have a product free? if yes please contact me...1 Answers
  • I am wanting to buy this tablet for college classes, to help myse...1 Answers
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I am very happy with my iPad Pro 9.7. So much so that I have purchased the iPad Pro 10.5 for my mother this Christmas. I travel a lot for work and needed an alternative to lugging two laptops around. This worked great. The speakers are very high quality and great for listening to music or videos in the hotel room. Additionally the note taking with the pen are a great productivity tool for me.

However I only gave this product 4 stars for one very important reason. The WiFi does not work correctly in certain iPad Pro 9.7 models. Apple will replace the iPad for you however it’s a bit of a hassle especially if you’re an on the go person.

Overall a great product and apple will address any issues with the connectivity. I just cat give it 5 stars because I had to replace it.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
I have owned a few iPads over the past 6 years, but nothing compared to the iPad Pro. I am loving the integration of the keyboard and Apple Pencil. I have been pleased with how responsive the accessories are. I have not had a single issue with my iPad. I highly recommend it.
Paul W.
San Antonio, TX
This is my second iPad and have had nothing but great things to say. I use it on trips both vacation and business. Works everywhere I go. Easy operation and fast and reliable operation. I have the pen to go along with it and love the ability to sign documents and other forms when needed. Awesome product from Apple.
Kimberly D.
Just replaced my years-old iPad with a brand new one and it was a decision I wish I had made sooner. It runs faster than my old one, it is lighter-wight than what I was using, and it just works more efficiently. The screen is much better, visually, than the older model I was using.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I just got this iPad for my birthday and I am obsessed. If you have an apple cell phone, I highly recommend. I also have a Microsoft surface pro for work, but I always prefer to use my iPad. It’s a great investment and work the money. Especially if you travel frequently.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Love my iPad! Perfect size and works efficiently and precisely. Very easy to use as any other Apple product. Would definitely recommend rather that some cheap tablet. I use my iPad almost everyday.
tabitha t.
Monroe, VA
While the size may be smaller than the newest one that came out it’s a great iPad. The quality is nice and well made and tons to do with it. Hint- if your someone on a budget wait for the deals! Black Friday they where on sale!
Amanda C.
Love the iPad. Graphics are beautiful. Lots of storage. Pretty fast. Light weight. In general it's great. Way too breakable but it's electronic so that's to be expected. Wish they were less expensive however
Jennifer M.
I love my iPad Pro! I asked for one for Christmas since I wanted something more convenient for college to study with. Since my iPad mini was pretty much full with my social media apps, and this one fit the bill. My husband got it through T-mobile so the monthly payments are very convenient for us too. My iPad Pro is much more faster than my mini and the dual screen is awesome for doing multiple things. The four speakers sound amazing as well! I cannot wait to get the Apple Pencil to take notes with it. My screen looks multi colored in the picture cause of my screen protector. The protector and matching case are from amazon and only cost me 20$ for both. I would definitely recommend them!
KaLonna D.
Hmmmm what can I say about this iPad that will make it stand out from the rest? I guess to me having a Samsung tablet and this new iPad Pro the differences that stood out to me the most was the front faxing camera quality (5.0mp compared to most Samsung tablets having like a 2.0 or something). Also another thing is the screen resolution on the iPad has the amazing true color quality that actually claims to do what it says. I feel like when I'm looking at videos/pictures I've taken its showing exactly what I see with the most cleared and crisp look that any device could display. Still partial to whether or not it's worth my money but it's definitely leaning towards that way. Only had it for a month so I won't automatically say it's the best thing in the world....yet!
Alina P.
North york, ON
I'm a real estate agent. I'm thinking of purchasing this or a bigger model. Is it worth the money? Thanks
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
How different is retina display from regular?
Where is the headquarter of Apple situated
Paula C.
Am currently trying to figure out my next tablet-currently Dell Pro- as my current one is not working at full power any longer. Majority of my other electronics are Apple, but the pro is as much as a laptop-is it worth the money??
Hi do u all have any things for free here