BY APPLE #1 in Tablets

Connectivity: Wi-Fi

Storage: 32 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB

Color: Rose Gold / Silver / Gold / Space Gray

All refurbished iPad models include:

• The same 1-year warranty as a brand new iPad
  • All manuals and accessories
  • A new battery and outer shell
  • A new white box

• 10-hour battery life
  • Multi-Touch screen
  • 0.96 pound and 0.24 inch

Apple Certified Refurbished Products:

• Quality products at great prices
  • Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
  • Covered by Apple’s one-year limited warranty This will open a new window.
  • Covered by Apple’s 14-day returns policy This will open a new window.
  • AppleCareThis will open a new window. product can be purchased
  • Engraving and gift wrap not available for refurbished products
  • Supplies are limited

What’s in the Box:

• Refurbished iPad Pro with Wi-Fi
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

System Requirements:

• Apple ID (required for some features)
  • Internet access
  • Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
  • Mac: OS X v10.8.5 or later
  • PC: Windows 7 or later
  • iTunes 12.3.3 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C), Non-operating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C), Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing, and Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000m)
  • The 9.7-inch iPad Pro is designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:
  • Arsenic-free display glass
  • Recyclable aluminum enclosure
  • Speaker enclosures made with 35 percent post-consumer recycled plastic

Features:

9.7-inch iPad Pro:

Incredibly portable, with an unprecedented combination of versatility and performance.

Retina Display. An awesome display of progress:

The key to the iPad experience is the display. It’s how you interact using Multi-Touch, and how you view content in spectacular detail. So we created our most vivid Retina display ever.

A color standard big enough for Hollywood:

The 9.7-inch iPad Pro display uses the same color space as the digital cinema industry. This wider color gamut gives iPad Pro up to 25 percent greater color saturation than previous iPad models. So colors are more vivid, true to life, and engaging.

See things in the best possible light. Whatever the lighting:

People love using iPad everywhere. That’s why the 9.7‑inch iPad Pro has a True Tone display. It uses advanced four-channel ambient light sensors to automatically adapt the color and intensity of the display to match the light in your environment. Which means reading is more natural and comfortable — almost like looking at a sheet of paper.

Four Speaker Audio. No matter how you turn it, you’ll want to turn it up:

With a high-fidelity speaker in each corner, iPad Pro creates a rich, wide, and detailed soundstage. It automatically adjusts the orientation of the high frequencies to the topmost speakers, no matter how you’re holding it. So whether you’re playing a game or watching a movie, you — and your ears — will be completely immersed.

A9X Chip. Faster than a speeding laptop:

The 64-bit A9X chip gives iPad Pro the power to easily take on tasks once reserved for workstations and PCs. Not to mention tasks you’d never consider doing on a PC. Despite this barrier-breaking performance, the A9X chip’s efficient architecture enables up to 10 hours of battery life.

iSight and FaceTime HD Cameras. Capture every detail in greater detail:

iPad Pro has remarkable cameras on both the front and the back. The 9.7‑inch iPad Pro comes with a 12‑megapixel iSight camera, which can capture 4K video, 240‑fps slo-mo videos, and Live Photos. It’s also the first iPad with True Tone flash, so skin tones look great regardless of lighting.

Design. Incredible power has never been so easy to handle:

Even though iPad Pro can handle tasks usually reserved for PCs, it’s lighter than any PC could hope to be. The 9.7-inch iPad Pro packs heavyweight performance into less than a pound.

Wi-Fi and LTE. Fast wireless connectivity:

iPad Pro can connect to the fastest Wi-Fi or cellular networks so you can surf the web, stream movies and share documents from virtually anywhere. With the Wi-Fi + Cellular model, you can also make phone and FaceTime calls — or even create a hotspot — with your existing data plan.

Touch ID. The password is you:

iPad Pro uses Touch ID technology to turn your fingerprint into an unforgettable password. So you can unlock your device with just a touch. You can also make secure purchases in iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store. And with Apple Pay, you can make purchases within your apps easily and securely.

iOS. A better experience with every touch:

iOS is the world’s most advanced, intuitive, and secure mobile operating system. From powerful multitasking features to Night Shift and News, iOS is designed to help you get the most out of iPad.

Apple Pencil for iPad Pro. Completely familiar. Entirely revolutionary:

Apple Pencil feels incredibly responsive from the moment you pick it up. It’s sensitive to both tilt and pressure, allowing you to create a range of artistic effects. And with its pixel-perfect precision, Apple Pencil opens up new creative possibilities.

Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro. Type. On a totally new type of keyboard:

Whichever iPad Pro you choose, there’s a Smart Keyboard that fits. By combining new technologies and materials, we created a portable keyboard that’s unbelievably thin and even doubles as a lightweight yet durable iPad cover. And thanks to the Smart Connector, there are no cords, pairing, or plugs. Just attach and start typing.

Roseann M.
Brooklyn , NY
My boss just bought me this new iPad. It’s such a great product. I have the iPhone X and was able to sync the 2 devices just by having the phone next to the iPad. I love the pen, too. You can write notes, mark up PDF Files, pictures, and so much more! I love it and would definitely recommend it. Oh and of course I chose Rose Gold ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens and id would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
I have had my iPad Pro for a year now and love it! I use it to take notes for school along with the Apple Pencil and it is so convenient. I only have to carry a lightweight tablet rather than a ton of notebooks. I prefer this size over the bigger one, it is plenty big and convenient, not too bulky
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
I love my new ipad. I got the rose gold 32g. My daughter can watch her videos on it and I can watch Netflix when I'm working on laundry and cleaning the dishes and I can also watch it when laying in the tub. The video and how it plays is 10xs better then the last one I had, generation 2.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I just got this iPad for my birthday and I am obsessed. If you have an apple cell phone, I highly recommend. I also have a Microsoft surface pro for work, but I always prefer to use my iPad. It’s a great investment and work the money. Especially if you travel frequently.
Maryam S.
New York, New York
It’s a beautiful device but since I’m no longer college aged, I don’t find the need for an iPad anymore like I used to. All of that aside, the design is beautiful and much easier to use than the 12 inch one which I personally felt was way too big for an iPad.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
My iPad Pro was a great investment. I edit a lot of photos/videos on it. I mainly use it to educate my daughter and to watch movies on occasion. Sometimes the system glitches but most of the time when this happens the iPad needs a software update. Never really had any major issues with it.
Cindy V.
Freehold, NJ
I have owned a few iPads over the past 6 years, but nothing compared to the iPad Pro. I am loving the integration of the keyboard and Apple Pencil. I have been pleased with how responsive the accessories are. I have not had a single issue with my iPad. I highly recommend it.
Paul W.
San Antonio, TX
This is my second iPad and have had nothing but great things to say. I use it on trips both vacation and business. Works everywhere I go. Easy operation and fast and reliable operation. I have the pen to go along with it and love the ability to sign documents and other forms when needed. Awesome product from Apple.
Alyssa M.
Laveen, AZ
Love my rose gold iPad so much! It's so nice for days when I don't feel like carrying my laptop. I do wish they would change the charging to port to one that is more like the MacBooks because I have the same problem with the charging cable in that it's always braking and I have to constantly replace it.
Alina P.
North York, ON
I'm a real estate agent. I'm thinking of purchasing this or a bigger model. Is it worth the money? Thanks
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
How different is retina display from regular?
Waleed S.
any one here really have a product free? if yes please contact me how can i get this tab free?
Haley R.
I am wanting to buy this tablet for college classes, to help myself stay more organized. Do any of you use it for this? How is it, is it helpful?
Which apps are very nice to play in ipad pro