ElectronicsComputersTablet ComputersApple
Apple iPad Pro 129 (1St Gen) - Space Gray 128GB

Apple® iPad Pro 12.9 (1St Gen) - Space Gray 128GB

Apple iPad Pro (2nd Gen) 12.9" 64GB Tablet - WiFi / Cellular. Space Gray. Includes Apple iPad, Apple 12W iPad Charger Block, and Apple Lightning to USB Cable. New / Factory Sealed

Does this come with charger?
[product:apple-ipad-pro-129-inch-128gb-wi-fi-space-gray] ? Whats the best and worst features of this iPad?
Is the 12.9 inch screen a noticeable difference from the 11 inch iPad Pro?
Start your review of Apple® iPad Pro 12.9 (1St Gen) - Space Gray 128GB!
How would you rate this product?
Heather V.
El Paso, TX
Apple® iPad Pro 12.9 (1St Gen) - Space Gray 128GB uploaded by Heather V.
I love my iPad!! It’s perfect for a student like me!! Note taking and having a dual screen has never been easier!
Nichole S.
Westland, MI
Love apple. This ipad has a great size screen with great resolution. Its lightweight and very portable. Long lasting battery life. Fast charge rate
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Apple® iPad Pro 12.9 (1St Gen) - Space Gray 128GB uploaded by Marleen S.
Apple® iPad Pro 12.9 (1St Gen) - Space Gray 128GB uploaded by Marleen S.
Purchased at: Apple
I love this pad oh so good It takes great pictures it’s fast I use it every single day it excellent I upgrade every Year to the newest one but I love this Richco color Silver color it’s overall very wonderful if you have not get it you should you should really think about investing in one of these cause it’s great 👍
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love this Apple product. It is reliable and works a lot quicker than my old MacBook. It’s lightweight so it’s a decent replacement for a laptop, my only qualm is that I wish the apple pen or stylus would be included with purchase.
Geri B.
Bakersfield, CA
Apple® iPad Pro 12.9 (1St Gen) - Space Gray 128GB uploaded by Geri B.
I love my iPad Pro with its 12.9” screen. I had a MacBook Air and broke the screen. I was looking for a replacement but was unsure as to whether or not I wanted another MacBook. I loved the idea of a tablet but I wanted a big enough screen. The iPad Pro hit the marks. With the screen the same size as my MacBook yet it’s a tablet.
Amanda R.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Apple
It is easy to use, has a big screen. It takes a while to charge. I wouldn't recommend for small children due to it being easily broken. It is pricey.
Dawn O.
San Diego, CA
We have 4 of these around the house and they are all necessary for survival! My husband uses his in the home gym for workouts. My 2 year old does his learning games on his. My 3 year old has one to play learning games and use the Apple pen to draw. And I have one to watch documentaries and online shop!
Christiii F.
Chicago
Apple® iPad Pro 12.9 (1St Gen) - Space Gray 128GB uploaded by Christiii F.
As a designer the iPad Pro is great. With the 12.9 screen it gives off a lovely display which causes me to use it everyday. Even though it is at very high cost every penny is worth it because there is so much that could be done on it.
Akhi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Apple® iPad Pro 12.9 (1St Gen) - Space Gray 128GB uploaded by Akhi S.
I love this ipad pro 12.9, its great for my every day life. I can do almost everything with the help of it. It works just like a computer. Its really easy to carry anywhere anytime with me. I feel really comfortable using ipad pro. Doesn't matter if playing games, watching videos, photoshop, school stuffs almost everything is possible to do with apple iPad. Comes with so many cool features. Little pricey but worth every single penny. I would recommend this tech to others.
Josilyne G.
This is a great product, thin and light weight which is perfect. Very easy to use and convient for any type of job needing to be done. This honestly is a great product I dont have any issues with it at all while having it. I would recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Viktoriya K.
montréal pierrefonds monk
Angela E.
il y a 10 mois
Apple® iPad Pro 12.9 (1St Gen) - Space Gray 128GB ? Whats the best and worst features of this iPad?