Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch 256GB Wi-Fi Rose Gold uploaded by Thuy-Vi N.Apple iPad Pro 10.5-Inch 256GB Wi-Fi Rose Gold uploaded by Karen S.

BY BEATS

10.5-Inch Retina Display/ 2224-By-1668 Resolution/ 3.7 Million Pixels/ 256GB Capacity/ Powerful A10X Fusion Chip/ Touch ID/ 12MP camera with Quad-LED True Tone flash/ 7MP FaceTime HD camera/ 4K Video Recording At 30 fps/ Live Photos With Stabilization/ Up To 63MP Panoramas/ Ultrafast Wireless/ Bluetooth 4.2 Technology/ Built-In 30.4-Watt-Hour Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery/ Up To 10 Hours Of Surfing The Web On Wi-Fi, Watching Video, Or Listening To Music/ iOS 10/ Rose Gold Finish see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,158 reviews
I have it in Space Grey. About month ago, my MacBook Pro stopped working (couldn’t boot up).Went to Apple and third company and they both couldn’t get it to work. I was up the creek so I decided to get this one. I went to AT&T and had it delivered to my address. So far, I love it! The only downside is the headphone jack wasn’t included with it. Plus headphone jack is like the new version of it. You have get the jack to attach to it. I don’t mind it. I might need to get another one just in case. The price is expensive but if you get it with AT&T you can pay with installments. This was my birthday present and Christmas present from them. Thanks mom and dad! I love it! I do a lot of photo editing and video editing. I recommend this product!
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
I am so in love this latest version of the IPad Pro. It is so much lighter than the IPad 2 that I had previously. It is very fast and IOS 11 works beautifully on here. I have the Apple Pencil that I use with it and it works like a charm. There are so many new features that it could replace a laptop.
Thuy-Vi N.
Works great with the apple pen! Many different apps in using both of these devices. Size is bigger than the 9.5 version but smaller than 12.9" so it makes it easy to carry around.