BY APPLE #5 in Tablets

Capacity: 128GB

Size and Weight:

• Height: 8 inches (203.2 mm)
  • Width: 5.3 inches (134.8 mm)
  • Depth: 0.24 inch (6.1 mm)
  • Weight (Wi-Fi): 0.65 pound (298.8 grams)

Display:

• Tap to focus
  • Exposure control
  • HDR for photos
  • Face detection
  • Panorama (up to 43 megapixels)
  • Burst mode
  • Timer mode
  • Photo geotagging

Video Recording:

• 1080p HD video recording
  • Slo-mo video support for 720p at 120 fps
  • Time-lapse video with stabilization
  • Video stabilization
  • Tap to focus while recording
  • 3x video zoom
  • Video geotagging

FaceTime HD Camera:

• 1.2-megapixel photos
  • 720p HD video recording
  • HDR for photos and videos
  • Burst mode
  • FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or cellular

Audio: Two speaker audio

Touch ID: Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay: Pay with your iPad using Touch ID within apps and on the web

Siri:

• Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
  • Use your iPad hands-free
  • Listen and identify songs

Cellular and Wireless:

• Wi‑Fi (802.11a/​b/​g/​n/​ac); dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
  • MIMO
  • Bluetooth 4.2 technology

SIM Card: Nano-SIM(supports Apple SIM)

Connector: Lightning

Power and Battery:

• Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi‑Fi, watching video, or listening to music
  • Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network

• Ambient light sensor
  • Barometer

Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
I recently was gifted an iPad mini 4 after originally only owning the Original iPad that came out years ago that needed upgrading! The size is perfect and fits in my bag easily! I.T is very lightweight but is built really well! I love how fast I.T is, how easy it is to work, and how i don’t have to pull out a laptop or large tablet when working.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens and id would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
My family currently has a few of these iPads. I love them. They are slim, fast, stylish. It doesn’t everything I want in a tablet and is also so easy to use and set up. I love the amount of apps available. I do wish Apple would eventually add a child mode like the kindle fire has.
Muslima A.
I was looking for a product that would allow me to use social media, but would still let me do my homework. I did not want to buy a new laptop because of its size. The iPad mini has a great storage and it’s easy to carry with me to class. It is smaller than the original iPads, but I prefer it that way. I type essays on my iPad mini 4 and browse sources for my research papers. I am able to watch YouTube,Netflix, Hulu and many other streaming services on the iPad. The sleek design of it makes it incredible. I love the gold back.
Kendyl S.
Chambersburg, PA
I love having this item around! I use it for adobe apps to make graphic designs (nice screen size and perfect with use of a stylus) and for netflix and kindle. i even relied on it (and my macbook) for texting whenever my phone broke. I would recommend!
Gina S.
I just bought this about a week ago and I love it. I love the size of it. The memory it has. The price is on the high side but I had an ipad before that is over 6 years old and is still working but not able to be updated anymore.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Melissa S.
I love this! I'm an android aficionado but I treated myself to a Christmas gift and I don't have any regrets. I have everything I need on this. Music, videos, Internet, books, video chat. It goes everywhere with me. I won't use my kindle again!
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
I love my iPad mini 4! It fits in my professional white coat perfectly and is always right at my finger tips. I love the finger print option and the Retina display. I will definitely recommend to others!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
This is our favorite we have some for the kids. They can get learning games and communication app. Proloquo is our favorite. They are so durable. Even without the otter cases they don't break easily.
Christine C.
Plain city, OH
Ok so this is prob a dumb question but would it be more beneficial to get this or just get an iPhone upgrade? I'm online mostly for social reasons. Only thing that would really sway is if one camera is better than the other.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What do you love most about this iPad?
Christina S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Do they sell 64GB anymore ?
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Has anyone else had problems with the texting sometimes? We have to restart the whole device from factory settings sometimes to get the texting and FaceTime to work.
Lahouati A.
I’ts on m’y wishlist and i can buy it the price is too high for me 😥