BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The most advanced ipad mini has the touch id fingerprint sensor, a 7.9-inch retina display, a powerful a7 chip with 64-bit architecture, an isight camera, a facetime hd camera, fast wireless, ios 8, icloud, and up to 10 hours of battery life.1 it also comes with great apps for productivity and creativity. And there are many more apps available in the app store.

Buy on Walmart
Morgan B.
Techie Expert Level 1
To this day, I don't understand why this iPad was discontinued. It is a great tablet. I initially bought this when it was released because I was so intrigued by the Touch ID ( I had the iPhone 5c which still had a regular home button). This is a great tablet for anyone. It had a fast processor, good camera front and back and has a range of colors it comes in (space grey, silver and gold). I purchased the gold iPad and got a case to go with it. It is a perfect travel companion for trips and easily transportable. I use it all the time when I don't need to use my phone.
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
We bought this for my daughter for Christmas and it’s been amazing! She can access YouTube kids without fear of her accessing something she shouldn’t! We love letting her use the iPad for educational apps and games!
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I have this for all 3 of my kids and it is sooo amazing!! My kids love it! I try to limit their time on it because then they would be on it all day. But it’s a great product to have. Even the apps and learning apps!
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
LOVE IT! pictures turn out great. Love that I can connect my phone to it so I am able to get my text messages on it. I like having so I can have games on my iPad so the games don't take up storage on my phone.
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Techie Expert Level 1
Personally, I actually like this better than the iPad Pro. This is so fast, it’s not as expensive, it’s still sleek and modern as always and it does everything then iPad Pro can do for the most part. Great design
Nikki Y.
Techie Expert Level 1
I had this tablet for a short time after having the Samsung galaxy note 10.1 for a bit and it wasn't my favorite product. I have an iPhone and an iMac and love them both, but the iPad just didn't compare to my galaxy. I do like how you can find cases and things much easier, but the product itself wasn't my favorite
Ally S.
Techie Expert Level 2
Love me some macbook pro laptops & mac tech products in general!!. A little pricey for what you get internally, but the outside look is sleek and and sexy as ever! SUPER user friendly in my opinion, especially for people who arent extremely tech saavy. Ive loved all my macbooks Ive owned. Thumbs up!
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Techie Expert Level 1
I got this as a gift a few years ago, and I still love it today. It's been fast and runs great. My daughter loves to play toddler games on it now, so we have a case on it to keep it from getting ruined when she drops it, but it's still been working great even with the toddler abuse.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
I own this in slate gray and I also have the black Otterbox that it has been in since the day of purchase. The only thing I do not like about this is my hands are short and stubby so it is difficult for me to hold it and type even with the split keyboard. I know that's my own issue but I wish I would have tried one out before making a blind purchase so I guess that's my fault. Other than that it's a good functioning and functional tablet and anything from Apple normally as good anyhow however looking back I wish that that's one purchase I would have skipped.
Nina C.
I absolutely love my iPad mini, I use it for everything and I take it everywhere! It is so much more compact than a laptop but still makes seeing things easy and I can pretty much use it for everything! I only wish that I got the data plan, I regret not having that ability!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
Any one had problems with this after a year or so?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
How good is this? Great quality?
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Which would you prefer iPad mini or IPad Air ?
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
How much? This mini
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
What's so good about an iPad ? Isn't it the same as having an iPhone.