ElectronicsComputersTablet ComputersApple
iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray Used / Excellent Condition

Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray. Used / Excellent Condition.

Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray. Includes Apple iPad, Apple 12W iPad Charger Block, and Apple Lightning to USB Cable. Used / Excellent Condition. 90 Day OWC Fulfilled Limited Warranty.

Start your review of Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray. Used / Excellent Condition.!
How would you rate this product?
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray. Used / Excellent Condition. uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Apple
I started out with my [product:apple-ipad-mini-2-32gb-tablet-space-gray-used-/-excellent-condition] I really did not to spend serious amounts of money so this is exactly what I need. The mini is easy to travel with and fit into my computer bag with no issues. The features are just as robust and service with Apple has always been successful.
Nicole C.
Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray. Used / Excellent Condition. uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: Apple
Pictured is my 2 year olds ipad (fingerprints and all on the screen) My 10 year old has one just like this. I've always loved and purchased apple iPads. They hold up well and just over all a nice accessory to have.
Coletha L.
Mobile, AL
Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray. Used / Excellent Condition. uploaded by Coletha L.
Just purchased this for my daughter for her 8th birthday and she is loving it! She uses it fir school, camp, drawing and to play on. I am thinking of buying one for myself now. It’s very easy to use!
Tatianna H.
Orangeburg, SC
Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray. Used / Excellent Condition. uploaded by Tatianna H.
I really like this ipad , it’s good for going on business trips & traveling, if u travel a lot , then this iPad would be really good .
Hash B.
Littleton
Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray. Used / Excellent Condition. uploaded by Hash B.
Love this product gave it to my younger sister and she play roblox on there it’s very high quality I recommend
Alexandria C.
cambridge
Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray. Used / Excellent Condition. uploaded by Alexandria C.
Absolutely love this iPad. Size is just right wish it came with a pencil but I manage without..
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray. Used / Excellent Condition. uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: Apple
Absolutely love the iPad. Wether reading an ebook, surfing the web or using it for work I love this thing
Nikki T.
Union, KY
Just like the iPhone, this tablet is very user friendly. It has a lot of available apps.
Michael K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love I pads I wish I had a more I pad products . Makes everything easier It's the best tablet ever I can't wait till they make more I pads .my wife has one as well
Michelle H.
York, PA
I plan on taking my iPad mini with me on my vacation this summer where I will blog about my month long trip. Last summer I had taken my ipad and I must say, the iPad mini is so much lighter, more than half as light! I am a little concerned about the smaller keyboard, but otherwise, I find it exactly the same as the ipad. I actually prefer the smaller size and weight over the traditional ipad.

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
DeeAnn G.
Centralia, MO
il y a 6 mois
Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Tablet - Space Gray. Used / Excellent Condition. ? What tablet would everyone recommend for value and performance.