BY APPLE #18 in Tablets

Connectivity: Wi-Fi + AT&T

Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB /128 GB

Color: Silver / Space Gray

All refurbished iPad models include:

• The same 1-year warranty as a brand new iPad
  • All manuals and accessories
  • A new battery and outer shell
  • A new white box

• Smart covers (sold separately), instant on
  • Multi-Touch screen
  • .75 pound and 0.29 inch

Apple Certified Refurbished Products:

• Quality products at great prices
  • Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
  • Covered by Apple’s one-year limited warranty This will open a new window.
  • Covered by Apple’s 14-day returns policy This will open a new window.
  • AppleCareThis will open a new window. product can be purchased
  • Engraving and gift wrap not available for refurbished products
  • Supplies are limited

What’s in the Box:

• Refurbished iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular (2nd generation)
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

System Requirements:

• Apple ID (required for some features)
  • Internet access
  • Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
  • Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
  • PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
  • iTunes 10.7 or later (free download from www.apple.com/itunes/download)

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C), Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C), and Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
  • iPad mini 2 is designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:
  • Arsenic-free display glass
  • Mercury-free LED-backlit display
  • Brominated flame retardant–free
  • PVC-free
  • Recyclable aluminum enclosure
  • Power adapter that outperforms strictest global energy-efficiency standards

Features:

Thin and light design

iPad mini is incredibly powerful and capable, with advanced features like iSight and FaceTime HD cameras. Yet you can still hold it in one hand.

7.9-inch Retina display

Photos and videos look incredibly detailed and text is razor sharp on the stunning Retina display, which features over 3.1 million pixels — a million more than an HDTV.

A7 chip

The powerful and power-efficient A7 chip with 64-bit architecture makes everything remarkably responsive — while still delivering up to 10 hours of battery life.

Ultrafast wireless

Now you can get up to 2x faster Wi-Fi performance using 802.11n with MIMO. And the Wi-Fi + Cellular model supports more LTE bands for fast connections the world over.

Powerful apps included

iPad comes with great apps for sending email, browsing the web, and making video calls. It also includes apps that let you do amazing things with your photos, movies, music, documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.

Over 475,000 apps on the App Store

No matter what you love to do, there’s probably an app for that. And because these apps are made specifically for iPad, they take full advantage of its advanced technologies.

iOS. The world’s most advanced mobile operating system.

iOS is even easier to use with features like Control Center, AirDrop, and smarter multitasking. And because it’s designed for iPad, everything not only looks beautiful, it runs beautifully.

Buy on Walmart
GENESIS M.
Lake Forest, CA
I love this tablet! I have a normal sized ipad before, it lasted 4 years and finally broke, so I bought this one. I love this size so much more because it's not as heavy, and it's easier to carry around. This ipad is great quality! I bought the ipad mini 2 brand new from the apple store, why? because I got a 64GB for the same price the newest one with 16GB. Since I have owned one in the past, I know these can a last a few years if treated properly. The camera and all other features are in high quality as well.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I'm an Apple nerd, but I used to have an iPad Mini 2 and I honestly found it more annoying than useful. All the notifications were duplicated from my phone to the iPad. There wasn't even an instagram app for the iPad and I don't even think there is still to this day. Either way, I found the iPad to be too much work for not enough pay off, especially when my iPhone 6s plus does basically the same thing.
Annapaola S.
barcelona
This is the best table i used in years, the batery is great stay with me all day, the shape is also good, is not too small or too big, is just perfect to see imagines in good resolution, and i can conect everything with my iphone, so i have everything in every place
Jessica M.
Louisa, KY
Great product that lives up to all my expectations. Bought as a gift for 6 year old. He loves it and easily uses the apps purchased on the store. Bright screen that is the perfect size for anyone to use for everyday use. Bought a plastic cover to keep it safe.
Tara K.
Essex, MD
I love my iPad mini 2. I don't have a cellphone or a computer so everything I do I do on my iPad. I do wish I had more memory and that the camera was a better quality. But I got it on sale for Black Friday at a really good price and I love apple products.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Use this everyday! Always pleased with my apple products (phone, laptop, iPad, iPod) apple never lets me down. So user friendly and easy to use. Love my iPad so much, even my 2 year old can use with ease. Recommend to everyone
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
This is my first Apple product. I may be hooked. I love the size. It fits easily in my purse. My kids use this for "school" time for an hour every day. They love it so much that we're buying them each one for their birthday.
Jana B.
Best decision of my life to purchase this iPad! I love it, it's so convenient and easy and especially so small! I bought mine refurbished 2 years ago and it's still working perfect! The battery lasts for a while too. 👍🏼
Abril P.
Griffin, Ga
Ii lovee my ipad mini. Have had it for about a year and use it for Everything. Has a great battery life p. As of now i have not expereinced any problems with it.
Karin H.
Love it! It's so cute and portable :) easy to use too. English is not my mom's first language but she loves using it to go on YouTube and watch workout videos.
molly k.
Favorite thing to do on your tablet?
Chloe C.
Wanting one for editing as I do not want to get the apple laptop that costs 1,000s Where can I get under £200 I am in the U.K. How long does it last?