BY APPLE #7 in Tablets

Connectivity: Wi-Fi + AT&T

Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB /128 GB

Color: Silver / Space Gray

All refurbished iPad models include:

• The same 1-year warranty as a brand new iPad
  • All manuals and accessories
  • A new battery and outer shell
  • A new white box

• Smart covers (sold separately), instant on
  • Multi-Touch screen
  • .75 pound and 0.29 inch

Apple Certified Refurbished Products:

• Quality products at great prices
  • Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
  • Covered by Apple’s one-year limited warranty This will open a new window.
  • Covered by Apple’s 14-day returns policy This will open a new window.
  • AppleCareThis will open a new window. product can be purchased
  • Engraving and gift wrap not available for refurbished products
  • Supplies are limited

What’s in the Box:

• Refurbished iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular (2nd generation)
  • Lightning to USB Cable
  • USB Power Adapter
  • Documentation

System Requirements:

• Apple ID (required for some features)
  • Internet access
  • Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
  • Mac: OS X v10.6.8 or later
  • PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
  • iTunes 10.7 or later (free download from www.apple.com/itunes/download)

Environmental Requirements:

• Operating ambient temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C), Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C), and Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
  • iPad mini 2 is designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:
  • Arsenic-free display glass
  • Mercury-free LED-backlit display
  • Brominated flame retardant–free
  • PVC-free
  • Recyclable aluminum enclosure
  • Power adapter that outperforms strictest global energy-efficiency standards

Features:

Thin and light design

iPad mini is incredibly powerful and capable, with advanced features like iSight and FaceTime HD cameras. Yet you can still hold it in one hand.

7.9-inch Retina display

Photos and videos look incredibly detailed and text is razor sharp on the stunning Retina display, which features over 3.1 million pixels — a million more than an HDTV.

A7 chip

The powerful and power-efficient A7 chip with 64-bit architecture makes everything remarkably responsive — while still delivering up to 10 hours of battery life.

Ultrafast wireless

Now you can get up to 2x faster Wi-Fi performance using 802.11n with MIMO. And the Wi-Fi + Cellular model supports more LTE bands for fast connections the world over.

Powerful apps included

iPad comes with great apps for sending email, browsing the web, and making video calls. It also includes apps that let you do amazing things with your photos, movies, music, documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.

Over 475,000 apps on the App Store

No matter what you love to do, there’s probably an app for that. And because these apps are made specifically for iPad, they take full advantage of its advanced technologies.

iOS. The world’s most advanced mobile operating system.

iOS is even easier to use with features like Control Center, AirDrop, and smarter multitasking. And because it’s designed for iPad, everything not only looks beautiful, it runs beautifully.

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and  candy AND cakes and crackers and pops and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Thao T.
I know this is an older version but I bought this for my dad when it first came out and it’s still going strong. It’s small enough where it’s portable but he has taken care of it really well and has gotten great use out of it. If you’re looking for something bigger than a phone but smaller than a giant tablet then this is for you.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
When I first go this I loved it! The size, everything. It replaced me having to bring my computer places which this is lighter and smaller and can fit into my bags. The only thing I don’t like and this is apple in general is when new OS come out, your version of devices tend to not work as good and because I have had it for so long it’s sooooo slow now. These devices should do that and boo to Apple for doing that to people who have working devices in great shape that can’t work because of new upgrades and new devices.
Maryam S.
New York, New York
I love love love anything Apple 🍏 the iPad mini 2 was no exception! It was fast, sleek and ahead of its time. iPads are always better than other brand tablets, no matter what for me, and this one lasted so long for our family!
Jana W.
Tehachapi
My husband and i use iPads instead of a computers most  of the time. I purchased the iPad mini 2 for him for Christmas when they first came out, and he uses it daily.  It is quick, great picture, does every thing the regular sized iPad does, and easy to take places as it is small
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
Have had this since they first came out, loved it. It runs really slow now I think Apple does something to the updates to@mess up how they work when they get older so you are forced to upgrade. My kids still use it! Works fine
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Very happy with this iPad Mini. I put a nice protective case on it for my son, and he plays his video games and watches his movies on it. I don't use it, personally, but I did have this same model in white with the same amount of storage, and I must say that not only is this a significant improvement over the original iPad Mini (which had amazing battery life), but it could serve not only as an entertainment device but also as a tool for productivity. Not sure how others might feel about working with a stylus, but when I need to annotate notes, I pull it up in NotesPlus and get my stylus out and annotate away. Lovely device and quite portable too.
Marisol T.
This iPad would be really cool if apple did not constantly ask for updates. As time goes by each update needs more storage and it asks you to buy storage or you cannot update which means you can’t download certain apps. My iPad randomly just crashes and I’ve never dropped it and have always had an otter box over it. Not worth the hassle get an android tablet they are much more reliable and long lasting. The storage is trash as apps built in like books that you may not even use take up more than half your space. I have two apps and don’t have enough storage to update.
Pip S.
Denver, CO
I'm an Apple nerd, but I used to have an iPad Mini 2 and I honestly found it more annoying than useful. All the notifications were duplicated from my phone to the iPad. There wasn't even an instagram app for the iPad and I don't even think there is still to this day. Either way, I found the iPad to be too much work for not enough pay off, especially when my iPhone 6s plus does basically the same thing.
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
My iPad mini was one of my first "big girl" purchases and I got is off from Walmart for less than $200. I had it for around a year and just didn't really use it so I have it to my Mom for Christmas. I figured why not let someone else get joy from it since I used it maybe once or twice a week? Mine was Space gray and I kept a smart case on it that I got off from eBay for $7.
molly k.
Favorite thing to do on your tablet?
Chloe C.
Wanting one for editing as I do not want to get the apple laptop that costs 1,000s Where can I get under £200 I am in the U.K. How long does it last?