BY APPLE #84 in Tablets

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

7.9-inch display iPad mini is perfectly sized for everything you love to do. And web pages, photos, and videos look crisp and sharp on the brilliant display with 1024-by-768 resolution. A5 chip Powerful processing and fast graphics make everything quick, from launching apps to browsing the web. And its power-efficient design delivers up to 10 hours of battery life. (1) iSight and FaceTime HD cameras Shoot beautiful photos and stunning 1080p HD video with the iSight camera. Or make video calls with the FaceTime HD camera. (2) Powerful apps included iPad comes with great apps for sending email, browsing the web, and making video calls. It also includes apps that let you do amazing things with your photos, movies, music, documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. Over 475,000 apps on the App Store No matter what you love to do, there's probably an app for that. And because these apps are made specifically for iPad, they take full advantage of its advanced technologies. (3) iOS 7 iOS is even easier to use with features like Control Center, AirDrop, and smarter multitasking. And because it's designed for iPad, everything not only looks beautiful, it runs beautifully. (1) Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www. apple.com/batteries for more information. (2) FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply. (3) Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.

Buy on Walmart
allyson w.
allyson w.

Taking into account the dimensions of the screen, its dual camera, powerful processor and battery life , as well as increased storage capacity and Internet access of some of its models, the iPad mini looks with advantage over devices as the Kindle Fire or the Nexus 7. ​​to this we must add the availability of applications for the Apple iOS store, which outperforms Android .

But not all have is positive. As we discussed in our article on rumors of iPad mini, one of the important elements in defining their supremacy over the other tablets that we have quoted was the price . In this Apple has invested heavily , charging a premium for quality and brand. However, it is difficult to decide which would be better, if you buy a Kindle Fire at $ 199 or $ 329 iPad mini in , so the decision will ultimately depend on how loaded is our pocket.
Julia D.
Julia D.
I have the original IPad mini, and it is a little slow, but there have been like 4 more iPads that have come out before it. The screen is amazing, and this this is super durable. For some reason, we had a bowl of water on the counter. And I mean like a huge bowl, and I accidentally dropped my iPad into the water. And so my iPad was fully submerged in the water, obviously I panicked and wiped it off. But everything still works, nothing is broken. So that was a blessing. Also if you do drop your iPad in water because your clumsy like me, just google how to get the water out of certain ports. For the headphone, use a cotton swab. It serious works. And keep the iPad upside down so the drop of water can come out. Seriously it works, and your iPad should be back to its normal state.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is amazing. It's not perfect, but considering that I'll have it for at least 2 years and I've used it every day so far, I certainly get my $.40 worth each day! It's very sturdy and I know it will hold up well, as my other Apple products have. I have friends who still use their original iPads (they work just fine, but many applications don't run on the operating system). I have a Kindle (an old version), and still love my Kindle as a reader. It's the only way I can read in the sunlight and it's SO lightweight. Eventually, I'll upgrade to a new Kindle reader, but I see them as having different purposes. The iPad is a mini computer, and the non-Fire Kindle is the equivalent of carrying around a book (or a thousand).
Charleze J.
Charleze J.
Seattle, WA
I personally feel like Apple has the greatest products in all of technology. As for the IPad MINI I feel like its amazing the Camera on it is great, and as they continue upgrading and producing more products it just gets better. Although they are very pricey compared to other brands they are very worth it. Because things like Apps, Music and more are ran through Apple itself its nearly impossible to get a virus. this however also provides limitation and may increase the amount of money spent once you start buying iTunes and things like that. IPads seem to be very fragile though but later models have improved upon that issue and with a warranty if it were to get broken you could have it replaced for a much cheaper price.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Great battery life. Nice and fast. Everything works well as always. I prefer this model over the ipad air.

Well the thing is the ipad air and ipad mini retina have virtually the same performance - ipad air is 4% faster. Plus they display at the same resolution, despite the smaller screen, so ipad mini just has a sweet like 348 dpi resolution, better than the air by quite a bit. The ipad mini is infinitely more portable - it can fit in a small purse or a coat pocket. The even get the same battery life. The more condensed screen is easier to type on with thumbs and less fatiguing on the eyes in terms of travel. I could only see someone preferring an air for old eyes or if watching movies with others is a big priority.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Youngsville, PA
Love this! It's easy to use, and has bluetooth capability so I can print off it and send it to my wireless printer. I really like the mini size too. It's large enough so I can see well, but not so big, so I can take it places. What I really love with Apple products, is the ability to Facetime with family and friends who do not live close by. My kids can see and hear their grandparents, and feel like they are right there. The battery lasts a long time too. The only thing I wish it had was the ability to replace the battery if needed, and also the ability to add additional memory by inserting micro SD cards.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Not to be dramatic but I do not know what I would do without my iPad mini.

I use it EVERYDAY, multiple hours a day.

I got the 16gb which is definitely enough storage for me. The size is great, it can easily fit in my purse and I don't feel like I'm lugging a mini TV around.

It's great to take to the gym when I want to watch shows while I am on the treadmill. I love using this to watch movies and TV shows as well as online shop and it's great for playing games.

The camera quality would probably be my only complaint. A lot of pictures turn out fuzzy or grainy almost if you are not in natural daylight.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Riverdale, UT
If I could tell anyone going to school to buy a few thing to help them be successful then I would say the iPad mini would be at the top of my list. It's light to carry making it something that won't weigh you down when taking the hike to or on campus. It also is really user friendly, making it the best note taking accessory. Teachers tend to post their information online so it is handy to have to access internet via campus wifi. On top of all of that, when you need a study break you can use any of the many free downloadable apps to use up some time.
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
My amazing friends gifted this IPad Mini for my birthday last year. I am so happy and thankful to them for doing this. Since I am in school doing Masters this IPad has come for full use. I cannot stress how amazing it is and how handy this is. Its lightweight, easy to carry around, fits in your backpack or handbag. It also is really user friendly, making it the best note-taking accessory. I have installed Kindle and Audible on my IPad which also makes it easy and convenient to read my books on the go. Definitely worth buying.
sky k.
sky k.
I actually bought my Apple iPad mini to use for deal finding and reviewing products. I enjoy my tablet but ultimately I have found myself using it to stream TV or look up info/instructions or recipes that I can easily carry around the house with me. The one thing I wish I had considered is needing a keyboard to more easily type. I also am tired of having to update the software every month and agree to new terms and conditions all the time. I only use it on WiFi and don't have it connected to my cellphone carrier.
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Would you rather get the ipad mini or a iPod touch?
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Lewiston, ID
The iPad Mini or regular iPad?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
What kind of case do you think is best?
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Rio Hondo, TX
IPad mini or iPad air?
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
San Juan, PR
I want to buy an Ipad Mini, and I want it white. But the representative of Apple in Best Buy, was telling me to get it in black, because the white one would turn yellow... What are your thoughts in this?