BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

7.9-inch display iPad mini is perfectly sized for everything you love to do. And web pages, photos, and videos look crisp and sharp on the brilliant display with 1024-by-768 resolution. A5 chip Powerful processing and fast graphics make everything quick, from launching apps to browsing the web. And its power-efficient design delivers up to 10 hours of battery life. (1) iSight and FaceTime HD cameras Shoot beautiful photos and stunning 1080p HD video with the iSight camera. Or make video calls with the FaceTime HD camera. (2) Powerful apps included iPad comes with great apps for sending email, browsing the web, and making video calls. It also includes apps that let you do amazing things with your photos, movies, music, documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. Over 475,000 apps on the App Store No matter what you love to do, there's probably an app for that. And because these apps are made specifically for iPad, they take full advantage of its advanced technologies. (3) iOS 7 iOS is even easier to use with features like Control Center, AirDrop, and smarter multitasking. And because it's designed for iPad, everything not only looks beautiful, it runs beautifully. (1) Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www. apple.com/batteries for more information. (2) FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply. (3) Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.

• Apple iPad mini - 1st Generation how's the picture qualit...4 Answers
  • Y'all! Why the heck is it so expensive to repair a screen?! 2 Answers
  • What are the best games to play on iPad??? I am going on ...15 Answers
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
I have this iPad mini in the color white, I bought it many years ago and it still works perfectly it’s up to date. Typically I would use it for reading or my business but once my son came along now it’s basically his. He uses it on a daily basis it doesn’t crash it works perfectly fine and it’s the perfect size for a child. I can throw it in the diaper bag or in my purse and just go I love having a multi use product that can be used for myself my husband or my child. And just throw bumper case on it and it’s childproof… As in protected against the child ha ha I think it’s a great product.
Jordanis L.
Here's an honest review

The iPad mini itself is a wonderful device it truly is! Im in love with the family and would prefer it over its bigger cousins any day! It's truly a magnificent device and the perfect size as well!

The problem

With Apple rolling out the new updates, the iPad is practically unusable with apps up to this point it is EXTREMELY slow. If you buy this for your kids they will not be too happy on the fact that games lag like hell. It is sadly out of date and is only really good for either texting, facetime, simple social media use, or browsing the web. It's still a great device but, sadly it's time is right around the corner.
Heather L.
This is the perfect for those who work on the go or travel a lot. I got it for my work on the go and I’m not disappointed. The size is perfect not to big, but not to small however the speed and graphics are all up to date.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
I have had my ipad mini since 2013 and its still in almost perfect shape. The only difference between then and now is that it runs a bit slower and still uses an older IOS. However it is still a wonderful little tablet that I use for taking notes and playing movies on when I travel with friends.
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
I have LOVED my iPad mini for the last 4 or so years. However, over the years, I have found things about it that aren’t so great. Some of these issues have been resolved in newer generations, but some are just continuous stunts pulled by Apple that peeve me. Let’s begin! The storage capacity of my iPad is 16GB... 16 GIGA-FRICKEN-BITES. How much doesn Apple think I could possibly store on such a wonderful tablet with 16 GB??? Newer models start at 128 GB I believe, so they’ve clearly advanced this, but why was this ever even an option?? Additionally, because this tablet is now “out-of-date”, it is not compatible with the current iOS and won’t even download more modern iOS. Right now, this isn’t a huge issue, however I give it a year before I won’t even be able to run most of my apps because I cannot download the current iOS system. Why make a product that not even 5 years later is virtually obsolete!? (I know people, it’s a business and they just want my $). I’m just saying, it would be nice if Apple planned more for the future and bettered the products they put out more, rather than focusing so much on needing to put out new products all the time. Quality > quantity. This pisses me off the most because my trade-in would give me roughly $50 store credit, depending on where I go, when a new one will cost like $400 +. There are other flaws but I think I’ve ranted enough. In its hay-day, this was a quickly-running product that I loved taking to classes and the gym because of its size. Now however, it runs so slowly and often with complications, has virtually no storage, and is virtually obsolete. If you’re in the market for a tablet, I wouldn’t recommend an Apple unless they figure out how to keep products working for longer than 4 years.
Haley C.
I have to say that this iPad definitely stood up to it's name. My daughter has been having this iPad for 7ish years now. The iPad may be a little slower and cannot do any updates, but it works like it is supposed to.
Pop D.
I love my iPad mini it is excellent and compares really great to others, definitely better than tablets. I use it a lot and it far exceeds my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to everyone. The only thing is I wish I could get the bigger one, in either the regular or Apple air pro. The thing is I am a big man with big hands and big finger, so trying to type on the small iPad is uncomfortable for me and viewing the products I comment about makes it hard since it is small. I would love to get a free one and then after trying it, see if in reality, it makes a difference. I mean my little one has a few years on it, but it does great work just need a bigger upgraded one. The keyboard on this picture I bought separately since I thought typing on it would giving more comfort over the one on screen but then came to realize it was the same.
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
Amazing iPad that has lasted me for quite a while! Is a little slow now but I am thinking about upgrading soon! I love it so much and it is the most awesome thing! It is great quality and worth the price!
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
En
realidad no tengo uno de esto, mi biblioteca local tiene un programa de
préstamo por lo que me presta el iPad Mini todo el tiempo. Me encanta. Tengo un iPhone y es muy similar. El tamaño del iPad es perfecto. No es demasiado pesado o voluminoso. Lo llevo en mi bolsa de trabajo todo el tiempo. Es muy fácil de usar. Nunca necesito leer encima de las instrucciones en línea, como tengo que para la otra electrónica. Me
encanta la característica de la nube para poder iniciar sesión en mi
cuenta de Apple y recuerda mis aplicaciones y el progreso de mis otros
dispositivos. La pantalla táctil es tan fácil de usar (especialmente en comparación con el Kindle). Tiene un montón de aplicaciones que son compatibles y es ideal para el trabajo y el placer. Utilizo muchas aplicaciones de juego divertidas pero todavía tengo aplicaciones de productividad como Word y Excel. La pantalla da imágenes tan claras y tiene tiempos de procesamiento muy rápidos. Yo no he tenido problemas. La carga dura a lo largo del tiempo y nunca se ha estrellado o congelado en mí. Buen producto. Si no fuera por el precio, tendría uno en lugar de hacer un programa de préstamos.
Ashley D.
Worcester
This is the best tablet ever , I’ve had 2 already . The only reason I needed a new one was for space . It is very easy to use and get a awesome price during Black Friday .
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Would you rather get the ipad mini or a iPod touch?
Kayla D.
Lewiston, ID
The iPad Mini or regular iPad?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
What kind of case do you think is best?
Michelle P.
Rio Hondo, TX
IPad mini or iPad air?
Heaven M.
San Juan, PR
I want to buy an Ipad Mini, and I want it white. But the representative of Apple in Best Buy, was telling me to get it in black, because the white one would turn yellow... What are your thoughts in this?