BY APPLE #26 in Cell Phone Chargers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With the ipad dock, you get easy access to a dock connector port for syncing or charging, and an audio line out port for connecting to powered speakers via an optional audio cable. The ipad dock also supports other ipad accessories.

• "Makes life so much easier when you use your iphone as an alarm." in 1 review
Shelby F.
I absolutely love this. I mainly just run off of my ipad for all of my online schooling and I love this because I can have it up and charging while I use my wireless keyboard to continuing working. I also do a lot of skyping so it makes it very convenient when doing so to keep the ipad up right.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is actually great for writing papers on the go. Also wonderful for airplane rides. It's quite helpful.
Renee H.
Summerville, SC
Very useful
For charging and the upright position makes it easier for me to view while on
Charger
Emily L.
Love this product! Makes life so much easier when you use your iphone as an alarm. you have a place to set it, rather than stuffing it under your pillow.
Lily R.
Centerville, MA
Love this! Multipurpose and very easy access! A necessity for college students and to have in hour room and in the office!
Alleyna S.
Works well. I don't use it much anymore really. Not a very exciting color. Just boring white.
MaryAshley G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is an awesome product to have especially when you need to be up for those early 8am lectures
Jenna B.
I really enjoy this charging dock. My school gives everyone their own iPad minis, & this is a great way for me to charge it without having to use my phone charger or plugging it into my computer. It is sturdy & does basically everything you would want & expect it to do.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
I really like apples iPad docking system because it charges the product relatively fast. Also the charger is not bulky and easily fits in with surroundings.
Danielle Z.
This product works great! It is very efficient as far as charging goes. I find it very useful.
Deanna P.
Cranston, RI
Can you still hear volume when its plugged in?
Christina A.