BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Transfer photos and videos to your ipad with the apple ipad camera connection kit. It lets you import media from your sd card via an sd card reader. This ipad connector also offers a usb port so you can connect your digital camera with a compatible cable (not included). This camera connector works with most standard photo and video file formats including jpeg, raw, h.264 and mpeg-4.

• "Works great for saving photos directly from camera to iPad!" in 1 review
Jordana J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it! It works great. I'm wondering why I didn't buy this sooner than I did. I love using it traveling since I'll take my iPad over my laptop. Makes it easy to transfer photos from my DLSR or point and shoot.
Michel M.
Palm Desert, CA
I love this, it let's me transfer my files to the ipad with no problem. I still find it silly that this needs to exist I don't know why apple refuses to add SD cards and allow us to expand the memory but oh well.
Saleema A.
Got tgis for my iPad 2. Works great for saving photos directly from camera to iPad! I can then upload nicer image sto Instagram without the hassle of using computer.
Kristina M.
Boise, ID
These are such great accessories to have! Especially if you like to take a million photos on vacation and want to upload them without having to hook up your computer
jaimie v.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product after taking shots on my DSLR I like uploading the photos to my iPad. Great for on the go when you can't sit on a computer to edit photos! :)
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I love this and works great with my ipad. I use my ipad to upload photos as soon as I take them and this works prefect for that.
Alleyna S.
A must have! Not necessarily in white but they for sure come in handy. One of the thing you keep around the house.
Vanessa O.
My brother inlay had this he loved it, until it broke off inside the camera, but things like that can happen
Chris D.
Brooksville, FL
Works just fine, but only needed on older products. Not needed on anything after the iPhone 4s.
Jamie H.
Williamsport, PA
Will this work will the ipad air and is it reliable
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people have heard of this product?
Maria A.
Doral, FL
How does it work? haven't heard bout this product before