BY APPLE #61 in Tablets

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

iPad Air is 7.5 millimeters thin, and weight just one pound. And it comes with a stunning 9.7-inch Retina display and the incredibly powerful A7 chip. So you can do so much more. With so much less.

Sue E.
Sue E.
Detroit, MI
I can not live without my iPad. It's an easy light machine to take with me to conference and go through articles without having to lug around my laptop in my purse. Which is definitely what I prefer if I could help it.
Second nature to use. Even my mom has no problems with it and loves her iPad as well. Very easy to transition between all your apple products which is a Huge plus.
aIme h.
aIme h.
Anaheim, Ca
Im a total apple freak so i have the mac ,iPhone and tablet and i just love it ,i love how you can leak up all your account to all your devices .My toddler has dropped the tablet many time and we have never had a cracked screen .totally worth the money .Love it
Stephen J.
Stephen J.
Abilene, TX
Of course Apple has a great name and reputation. The tablet meets all of my needs. It is easy to use and has plenty of storage. It is the proper size for my needs and the price is within a decent range. I would highly recommend this tablet to my friends
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Killeen, TX
I like the portability of a tablet I do wish it was a little more durable, and a little more affordable. Glass breaks too easy and is expensive to repair. Easy to use compared to some similar products.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
I love the ipads, they sync right with my phone and have a large variety of apps to use. i love itunes and how much i can get with it. apple products are very easy to use and pretty affordable!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Bremen, IN
We love our iPad, we use it for surfing the web, reading, watching movies,. Iwe love that it automatically works along side with the Mac. It is light weight. Love it
Jane S.
Jane S.
Pomona, CA
Everyone needs an iPad Air, much lighter in weight than an iPad and iPad 2. Very easy to use and convenient to take it with me to my business trip.
Nycole B.
Nycole B.
Eaton, CO
I love that all of my apple products are connected so that no matter which one I am on I have all of my information available to me
Mae-Beth M.
Mae-Beth M.
Atlanta, GA
We upgraded to the Ipad Air - bought one for myself, my husband and our son. These are so much lighter and easier to carry around.
Chassy T.
Chassy T.
This Ipad seems to work a bit slow and does have some bugs. I love Ipads though! i have bought My family member each one.