BY APPLE

Ipad air is 20 percent thinner* and weighs just one pound, so it feels unbelievably light in your hand. It comes with a 9.7-inch retina display, the a7 chip with 64-bit architecture, ultrafast wireless, powerful apps, and up to 10 hours of battery life.** and over 475,000 apps in the app store are just a tap away.*** *compared with ipad (4th generation). **battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. ***refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries. see more...

• "They are so clean and smooth and very easy to get used to." in 1 review
  • "This Product is so light to carry around and it has a keyboard to type with which is very useful!!" in 1 review
  • "I got one last year for my birthday and it's been my favorite tech purchase next to my iphone." in 1 review
  • "The battery last longer then iPhones/iPods!" in 1 review
odalys i.
odalys i.
Compton, CA
Y es tan fácil para ti decir adiós,
Nunca mencionar un perdón,
Lo siento me equivoqué,

De rutina en un juego se convirtió,
Y el orgullo es el ganador,
Te pierdo amor,

Tal vez pagué,
No Lo Hice Bien,
No Lo Hice Bien...

( Música )

Tantas formas de arreglar la situación,
Nunca mencionar un perdón,
No hubo ganas que se yo,

Quedan recuerdos grabados para el adiós,
Locos días de tu y yo,

No Lo Hice Bien.
Michael H.
Michael H.
York, PA
I got the chance to use this product at my school while working on a project. Apple actually makes really great iPads, it's fast, extremely light weight so it's super portable, it has tons of app to use and access to Internet and email and such makes it a cool to for work and school. The nice feature for this particular device is the built in data which allows you to use the product outside of WiFi on a data network. The data plan can be a little expensive and signal may be spotty at times but the same.goes for cell phones. Over all its a great device, the only real downside is that a new one comes out every year so you're constantly behind on your technology.
Karis C.
Karis C.
The iPad Air is really a great product, it really is. It is a bit pricier than I would like, especially since I hardly use it because my phone is just so much simpler to use. It's really just a big iPhone that can't make calls or send texts unless it's on Wifi. If you already have an iPhone, don't waste your time or money.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
I'm a very loyal Apple user. I'll only use their smartphones, just as I'll only use their tablets. I've used a few different other tablets belonging to my friends, and they don't hold a candle to the quality only found in Apple products. Plus the iPads are much more user friendly.
Mark Z.
Mark Z.
Eagle, ID
I no longer carry my laptop with me as this has replaced my need for it. Purchased on the sprint lease plan so making low monthly payments. I use it daily and it has exceeded my expectations .
April B.
April B.
Rio Grande City, TX
My kids take this everywhere I get to put movies in it so when we go on a long travel or even a short travel that can watch.
Melba T.
Melba T.
I love it because it's just like my phone. So it makes it not hard to use. Don't use it as much because I have my phone
Christina M.
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
I love my iPad! I want to get a bigger one then the mini but this one will do for now. Great quality!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY IPAD. It works just like my IPhone, and you know what they say bigger is always better, am i right ladies. Well i wouldn't say I'm the most tec savy person, this product is easy for me to use. Its also super light and great for traveling.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Raeford, NC
Just replaced my iPad 2 with this one. It is so thin and lightweight. It has new apps where you can create spreadsheets, and has a word processor so you can create résumés, flyers, certificates, reports, and cards. Has many templates to choose from. Also has an iMovies app that looks pretty user friendly. Anything Apple does is done well