Apple iPad Air 2, 64GB Tablet - Space Gray. Includes Apple iPad 2, Apple 12W iPad Charger Block, and Apple Lightning to USB Cable. Used / Very Good Condition.

Imm looking at buying an Apple iPad Air 2 for taking notes at university. Is it worth it?
Est-ce que le produit vaut son prix?
Do you have issues with the battery in this device?
Start your review of Apple iPad Air 2!
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
Apple iPad Air 2 uploaded by Zoee S.
It’s actually an iPad Air 5 but it’s probably my favorite thing ever. Runs so smoothly. I adore it. I got a cute case and it suits my style now as well. I use it for art, entertainment like games and YouTube and Hulu.
Courteney Paige F.
Muncy, PA
Lightweight, fast and clear. What more could one want in a tablet? It's pretty durable (I found out the hard way). I dropped it on the sidewalk and nothing happened to it to my disbelief!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This was given to my husband and he really likes it. A huge plus is that accessories can be bought almost anywhere.
Natisha S.
Norton, VA
Almost like a small TV screen. Truly love this iPad and would never be happy with another brand.
Beth R.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Love the iPad for my kids. Lots of free apps and I can lock the ability for them to make purchases. I wish there was a feature that would shut it off after an allotted amount of time.
Jackie T.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this. I did not get a plan with this, I just use wireless internet. I do not think he plans are necessary.
Ludmila T.
Wayne, PA
I am simply in love with my Ipad. it is fast and always ready to use. and it is so thin and light!
Katherine M.
Binghamton, NY
I admit I am an iGirl! This iPad is so much better then my original, so much lighter, clearer pictures the camera options are amazing.
Sondra G.
West Haven, CT
I love my iPad so much! Extremely easy to personalize and does everything I need it too! High quality and definitely recommend.
Patricia A.
Fresno, Ca
The iPad is such a great device. So easy to use and to connect and link up to your laptop or PC. The new iPad Air 2 is so light and so much quicker! So much easier to carry and around and do work on the go. Not to mention the gold color makes it glitter
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma R.
thumma solomon R.
karimnagar
3 years ago
Cavy Q. a year ago
If your asking for which one I prefer it depends on what you want.For work or home work I would recommend a Mac. If you want something for entertainment I would recommend The iPad.It is hard to work with multiple applications on iPad.