Apple iPad Air uploaded by Frooti B.

BY APPLE #55 in Tablets

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Apple iPad Air 16GB WiFi, White, Refurbished: Technical Specifications: Apple A7 dual-core processor 9.7" touchscreen, 2048 x 1536 resolution, virtual keyboard Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi, AT & T LTE and Bluetooth v4.0 + HS Additional Features: Back 5MP webcam and front 1.2MP webcam with microphone, auto-focus and digital zoom Lightning connector, headphone/microphone port 16GB onboard storage memory Up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge Weighs 1.05 lbs; 9.4" x 0.3" x 6.6" dimensions Software and Applications: iOS 7 OS Mail, iBooks, Photos, Maps, FaceTime, Newsstand, Messages, Calendar, Music, Videos, Siri, Reminders, Contacts, Camera, Notes, Photo Booth, Clock, Game Center Safari browser and iTunes Store and App Store Media Formats: popular media formats What's in the Box: Tablet, battery, Lightning to USB cable and USB power adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).

Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I've truly enjoyed this purchase. I'm able to read books using my Kindle app, view work documents, play a few select games that I really enjoy, share/edit photos... all on a larger screen than my iPhone. Although I will say it wasn't a necessary purchase as I first thought it to be, I have greatly enjoyed it and do not regret spending the money.
Blair E.
Blair E.
Rockbridge, OH
I love my iPad mini. The regular iPad size seems a little much, but the mini size is great. The battery life is spectacular and I love being able to FaceTime with my family on a regular basis. We plan on buying another in a few months so we don't have to share with our daughter
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
My life became so easy after getting this as a gift from my husband on my 27th birthday as a nail artist I'm doing all my stuff videos blog social etc from this device only this is easy to carry and easy to operate as well highly recommended cheers
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Ok literally I was always an Android girl!!! Until I got the iPhone 6 Plus!!!!!! Then decided to save up for the iPad. Will I look back ? Uh no no no no! Never! I'm not bashing I promise. It is so user friendly it's perfect!!!!!!!
Amelya v.
Amelya v.
kissimmee, fl
I will always love apple. the simplicity of the products the sleek design and the easy to handle options. I love them. the iPads are great for everything. videos, taking notes, creating power points, and more.
Addison L.
Addison L.
I love my iPad!!!! It is perfect for school!! The best part is Microsoft word and PowerPoint is now available in the App Store to work on your iPad!!! It is a life saver during school!
Tameka C.
Tameka C.
North Las Vegas, NV
Didn't like the product, had to many issues not eat to use. I'm am android user and this didn't work for me at all. If your not used to them its frustrating.
Farah I.
Farah I.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert
I use this product for school and it is very lightweight and useful for my science classes. It has everything i need, its fast and the best part ITS LIGHT
Gigi C.
Gigi C.
Very great tablet and my favorite by far. It is really nice to have a large screen with an extremely clear picture. Wouldn't imagine life without it.
Yessica M.
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Los apple son duradera ya tenemos 5 años con la de mosotros ningun daño nada fuciona exelente... si van invertir en una table q valga la pena