BY APPLE #99 in Tablets

Apple iPad Air 16GB WiFi, White, Refurbished: Technical Specifications: Apple A7 dual-core processor 9.7" touchscreen, 2048 x 1536 resolution, virtual keyboard Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi, AT & T LTE and Bluetooth v4.0 + HS Additional Features: Back 5MP webcam and front 1.2MP webcam with microphone, auto-focus and digital zoom Lightning connector, headphone/microphone port 16GB onboard storage memory Up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge Weighs 1.05 lbs; 9.4" x 0.3" x 6.6" dimensions Software and Applications: iOS 7 OS Mail, iBooks, Photos, Maps, FaceTime, Newsstand, Messages, Calendar, Music, Videos, Siri, Reminders, Contacts, Camera, Notes, Photo Booth, Clock, Game Center Safari browser and iTunes Store and App Store Media Formats: popular media formats What's in the Box: Tablet, battery, Lightning to USB cable and USB power adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).

Buy on Walmart
Veronica G.
Anaheim, CA
I’ve been eyeing this iPad for a while so I finally decided to go check it out at Best Buy and to see how I would like it in person after se day less 45 mins playing with it . I told my husband I wanted this for my Christmas gift he asked me why this one so I was explaining to him that it does everything I need and I can travel with it and it’s small and doesn’t take up so much room . So fingers crossed he gets me it lol.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My husband got me this for a wedding present because I used to have a Nook.  I love using tablets for reading and games and what a difference with the iPad Air!  I love love love this.  I use it daily for reading (app through my local library to get free books!), and pretty much everything else.  By far the best tablet I have used.
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Love this purchase! I use my ipad for graduate school and for reading. The graphics are great and I like that I can access anything that is on my mac book or my iphone. It makes my life so much easier! No more emailing myself documents just to work on them from a different device.
Javi R.
Chicago
Great flat screen device. Taking images are very poor, but it did meet my expectations to play mobile games. It’s able to play games with no lag, and videos are just as good. Recording is also poor. Anyways, the IPad Air is very great, and I recommend to people who would like to play games on a decent sized screen.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Apple and this! It’s so light and easy to take anywhere! I love the size...it’s just right. I never had any problems with it and it keeps charge pretty well. I would recommend it to other people it’s amazing! I LOVE APPLE!
Ally S.
Techie Expert Level 2
Love me some macbook pro laptops & mac tech products in general!!. A little pricey for what you get internally, but the outside look is sleek and and sexy as ever! SUPER user friendly in my opinion, especially for people who arent extremely tech saavy. Ive loved all my macbooks Ive owned. Thumbs up!
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
I love how the iPad Air is thinner and faster then the old generations. The price of this iPad goes around $250-$300. The product did meet my expectation of how well it can run without slowing down. I would recommend this product.
Heather |.
This iPad is perfect for students. I use it primarily for school. It is very lightweight compared to a laptop which makes carrying it around campus easy and comfortable. I would definitely recommend the iPad Air.
Stephanie S.
Ballston Spa, NY
Apple is the best of the best. iPhone 4, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6plus, 3 iPad mini and 1 iPad Air later ( numerous iPod touch) I will never buy anything else. Yes you pay a little more however it's well worth it. They last that much longer. I paid $1700 for a dell laptop that doesn't work anymore because every time I would use it I ended up with a virus or bug somehow. And now that my dad has passed I can't afford to have it fixed once a month. So it just sits. And I use my iPad for all my computing needs. Someday when I get enough money I will have an apple notebook. Till then I love my iPad. I just got one brand new from Apple.com for $350. That's awesome. Better than the almost $900 I paid for my phone but hey 3 years later it's still going strong.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
I can't get enough of this iPad!! I had the very first generation iPad when it first came out - and boy, did they upgrade!! I love the weight & size, super convenient to carry with me in my backpack to school and/or traveling, especially when I don't want to bring my big laptop! I have it safely kept in a hard keyboard case which basically makes it a small mini laptop! The edge agreement through Verizon made it easy to afford with monthly payments! Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to purchase this at full price at the time. The only downfall is that I've noticed some apps don't allow you to view their pages horizontally, only vertically. But it's nothing that will stop me from using it!!
Laura B.
Bloomfield, --
I have been wanting to buy a new tablet and I have heard both good and bad things about this tablet, but I haven't had good luck with apple products in the past. Is this a good product to buy?
rym b.
mouzaia , blida
I like this ipad i wanna buy one who's like it like me?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Are ipads really worth it i feel like there to skinny..
Shaneice  R.
Has anyone been experiencing any major issues with latest updates to the apple software?
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
Is it more convenient than an iPhone?