BY APPLE #3 in Tablets

Apple iPad Air 16GB WiFi, White, Refurbished: Technical Specifications: Apple A7 dual-core processor 9.7" touchscreen, 2048 x 1536 resolution, virtual keyboard Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi, AT & T LTE and Bluetooth v4.0 + HS Additional Features: Back 5MP webcam and front 1.2MP webcam with microphone, auto-focus and digital zoom Lightning connector, headphone/microphone port 16GB onboard storage memory Up to 10 hours of run time on a full charge Weighs 1.05 lbs; 9.4" x 0.3" x 6.6" dimensions Software and Applications: iOS 7 OS Mail, iBooks, Photos, Maps, FaceTime, Newsstand, Messages, Calendar, Music, Videos, Siri, Reminders, Contacts, Camera, Notes, Photo Booth, Clock, Game Center Safari browser and iTunes Store and App Store Media Formats: popular media formats What's in the Box: Tablet, battery, Lightning to USB cable and USB power adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).

Mikyra L.
atlanta
Techie Expert Level 1
i use to have this but i decided to give it to my grandmother so she could watch her netflix mysteries on the go it is the perfect size it does everything a computer does its slick and clean like a huge iPhone i would recommend it your a one the go type of person and can bring your laptop all the time of you have a at home computer it fit right in your purse and its way cheaper than a laptop and does the same things
Sofi G.
New York
I got my first iPad years ago for commuting. After my laptop had to go into repair I ended up typing an entire research paper on my iPad. It’s not ideal, but it worked surprisingly well. Only downside is the price, but unlike the MacBook I have never encountered issues with my iPads lifespan.
Lexi B.
Murfreesboro
My boyfriend got me an iPad for school and I love it. I love how I can transfer everything from either my phone or computer to my iPad. I literally take it everywhere. My favorite this is to download movies onto my iPad for road trips.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had the same Apple iPad Air for years and it's still running like a champ! I mainly use this at home for online searches or shopping, watching television like Netflix or Amazon Prime Video, keep up with any online banking or to browse social media. Sometimes it's just better to have the convenience of your phone at a larger scale without having to drag out a laptop. There's virtually every app you'd ever need available for iPad too!
Veronica G.
Anaheim, CA
I’ve been eyeing this iPad for a while so I finally decided to go check it out at Best Buy and to see how I would like it in person after se day less 45 mins playing with it . I told my husband I wanted this for my Christmas gift he asked me why this one so I was explaining to him that it does everything I need and I can travel with it and it’s small and doesn’t take up so much room . So fingers crossed he gets me it lol.
Tina A.
Hamilton , OH
I love my Apple iPad. I’ve been a fan since receiving an iPad 2 about 7 years ago. With each generation, the processor gets faster. And more accessories are created. These are great for Facebook, playing games, reading, watching movies on the go, and playing games. If you are an organizational freak, an iPad is even better then a regular planner. With icloud, your schedule is accessible on multiple electronic devices.
aleeza u.
Texas
Techie Expert Level 1
I have this iPad in Rosegold and I think it’s super cute it is also really helpful for me because I am a student who works a lot it helps to use the iPad pen to help you when you’re dragging and moving things
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My husband got me this for a wedding present because I used to have a Nook.  I love using tablets for reading and games and what a difference with the iPad Air!  I love love love this.  I use it daily for reading (app through my local library to get free books!), and pretty much everything else.  By far the best tablet I have used.
Sheridan J.
Fulshear,TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my iPad Air! I’ve had it for almost a year now and it’s still super fast, has a beautiful display, charges fast, and holds a charge for days. Thus far, I have not had and problems and I am extremely satisfied. Apple iPad Air
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my apple I pad its a great product that I use everyday the battery last me days as well I wish I was able to put an ad card in for extra space but iTunes has worked
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Techie Expert Level 4
Do you like Apple products?
Laura B.
Bloomfield, --
I have been wanting to buy a new tablet and I have heard both good and bad things about this tablet, but I haven't had good luck with apple products in the past. Is this a good product to buy?
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Techie Expert Level 4
What is your favorite tablet?
rym b.
mouzaia , blida
I like this ipad i wanna buy one who's like it like me?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Are ipads really worth it i feel like there to skinny..