Apple iPad - 4th Generation uploaded by Liza P.

BY APPLE #7 in Tablets

It's brilliant, in every sense of the word. Pick up the iPad with Retina display and suddenly, it's clear. You're actually touching your photos, reading a book, playing the piano. Nothing comes between you and what you love. That's because the fundamental elements of iPad - the display, the processor, the cameras, the wireless connection - all work together to create the best possible experience. And they make iPad capable of so much more than you ever imagined.

• How long do these tablets last? Apple is good but how good?2 Answers
Valeria L.
Shelbyville, TN
Love my iPad- I've had it since 3years ago! Many still have the 2nd generation due to the fact they do about the same:)
Teliya S.
Las Vegas, Nv
Got this from a ez pawn location it wasn't really that great of a deal but at least it does everything my phone does only bigger. Which is why we wanted it
DeAndrea D.
I still love my tablet. I have looked at the mini but the bigger one seams to work better for me. Love it!!!
Faithe L.
Tumwater, WA
Who doesn't love their iPad. Used for everything and I always take it around with me. It's an amazing device which I love.
shaima 🌸.
batna
Hello!My name is "beautys_shaima " , and I am a beauty blogger  with a large number of subscribers "+5k " ,and I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my posts are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and At the same time help the company to promote the productsI am sure that this is a wonderful thing and this review will be around 8 minutes...Well, I have a good idea to make a video of this product and I think it is Everyone will love him ... I'm creative in the montage VIDEO.Wait for answer...
John C.
If you need a tablet you buy apple thats all there is to it. These tablets do everything you need now and last all day without charging(about 10 hours). I use it at work, in the bathroom, before I go to bed.... The screen is beautiful and easy to read and the touch sensitivity cant be beat. I use my ipad so much these days if I don't have it for whatever reason I do this thing called thinking.... Its so boring.... Anyways, try playing with one of those android tablets and you will see the "lag" when you try to move the icons around or shift pages. Apple has this market dominated. So go with the big boys and get one! 5 Stars.
Elizabeth A.
Love this ipad! I do need more memory, but it is awesome! I works recommend an ipad any day!
Annabelle S.
Québec, QC
I love it so much, great connection and it's really fast. The only problem is the charger
Liz V.
Wonderful tablet I use mine for school and work and games and traveling pretty much for everything and it all syncs with my Iphone.
Rokia O.

Great iPad I have had this for years and it works just as well as when I first bought it! The storage it great for my purposes which includes thousands and thousands of songs ! The quality of visuals keeps up with the time
kayla g.
Normal, IL
How long do these tablets last? Apple is good but how good?