Apple iPad - 4th Generation uploaded by Liza P.

BY APPLE #7 in Tablets

It's brilliant, in every sense of the word. Pick up the iPad with Retina display and suddenly, it's clear. You're actually touching your photos, reading a book, playing the piano. Nothing comes between you and what you love. That's because the fundamental elements of iPad - the display, the processor, the cameras, the wireless connection - all work together to create the best possible experience. And they make iPad capable of so much more than you ever imagined.

• How long do these tablets last? Apple is good but how good?2 Answers
Khadija M.
20350
I love electronic things, but I do not have material resources unfortunately. If I get such a gift I will be very happy
mehdi e.
tiflet
my name is Mahdi i am youtubersI love this product very much and I hope to get it and I promise to offer you the best review of this beautiful product and thank youadress/widadiyat al andalouss al janoubi 249city/tiflet zip code/15400conter/morocco
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.

Sal M.
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Laura M.
Newtownabbey
I really like the iPad there easy to use and you can do everything you need to on them! I think there better than other branded tablets as they last a long time. I’d recommend and repurchase
💘Sana R.
I love this ipad!!!! It so light and easy to carry every where! I am able to do my presentations on here!
Emilee H.
This is a great value tablet, I spent about $240 on this. It is an Apple product and I absolutely love the camera on it, it is much clearer than any other tablet or computer I have tried. I definitely recommend it!
Stephanie C.
I bought this product more than 5 years ago and it's almost as good as new!! It has started to slow down slightly due to the storage usage but it still performs relatively well. The camera and screen resolution on this is amazing! This is my go-to product and am overall, highly satisfied! Apple iPad - 4th Generation
Val V.
I love my iPad. I bought a gold one. It’s so worth the money. I travel a lot it holds so much I have a lot of music An movies on it. Along with important documents. I’m an Apple personal all the way. Only thing I need now is the Apple Watch.
Marcelli C.
One of the best iPads I've ever had, great audio video quality, and great game viewing and gameplay, the best...😍❤💙
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
How long do these tablets last? Apple is good but how good?