Apple iPad - 4th Generation uploaded by Liza P.

BY APPLE #7 in Tablets

It's brilliant, in every sense of the word. Pick up the iPad with Retina display and suddenly, it's clear. You're actually touching your photos, reading a book, playing the piano. Nothing comes between you and what you love. That's because the fundamental elements of iPad - the display, the processor, the cameras, the wireless connection - all work together to create the best possible experience. And they make iPad capable of so much more than you ever imagined.

• How long do these tablets last? Apple is good but how good?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I love this tablet! It's so simple to use and I use it mostly for reading books and magazines! I can have 20 magazines downloaded on my tablet and read them during my commute without having to lug them with me! It's great that it syncs with my phone and laptop!!
Shelby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My iPad was a gift from my parents and it's been a great addition in the last four months. I didn't buy it myself so I can't comment on price, but I do use it very often. The cellular is handy when I'm out and about and I need some quick information like a map.
Santos L.
Waterbury, CT
Great Tablet but I was expecting more. Currently, I'm looking for Samsung Tablet for work purposes because my IPAD isn't compatible with my office applications. It's has great imaging and fast speed but it could do better on sound. I found it to be a little to low for my taste. Hopefully, with Apples new partnership with Beatz by Dre they can provide better sound quality.
Nathalie L.
Love using my iPad to edit and stay organized with all my social media needs! Totally met my expectations and couldn't be happier with my purchase! extremely easy to use and light weight enough to carry in my purse. Would totally recommend to anyone any day!
Libby J.
Saint Joseph, MO
My husband uses this especially while traveling to keep in touch with emails, his favorite games, videos and TV shows etc. Battery life is good and the display is amazing! It's also nice to FaceTime home to keep in touch! You can never go wrong with an iPad!
Liza P.
sunrise
Simply amazing. apple products are always great. i have an ipad pro and i love the many features. its sleek and lightweight and fits almost anywhere. i get all my work done very easily and conveniently.
elise c.
Flat Rock, MI
Talk about slick and smooth, this iPad has a beautiful display and is very large so this product is for everyone, keeps kids entertained for hours! Easy to download their favorite games and block out the bad ones ! Apple has great design with this one..
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Bought this tablet for my daughter who is 10. She loves this tablet and the ability to FaceTime and use the apps that an iphone would provide, without having to have a phone. I love being able to text her from my iphone and have her available at all times.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
I love my iPad I use it for everything. This thing got me through college classes, work, dance class, and now through my personal business needs. It does so much more than I even realize, it also lasts forever. I have had mine for almost 6 years now! Still going strong! Definitely recommend apple iPad over any other tablet. (I have tried others, and have watched my parents try others as well)
Erin C.
Alpharetta, GA
I love the display, as well as it's compatibility with other apple products. I bought it to bring to classes to take notes. I bought a keyboard case, and it worked out perfectly! And the notes sync to my computer so I have them in multiple places.
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
How long do these tablets last? Apple is good but how good?