Apple iPad - 4th Generation uploaded by Liza P.

BY APPLE

It's brilliant, in every sense of the word. Pick up the iPad with Retina display and suddenly, it's clear. You're actually touching your photos, reading a book, playing the piano. Nothing comes between you and what you love. That's because the fundamental elements of iPad - the display, the processor, the cameras, the wireless connection - all work together to create the best possible experience. And they make iPad capable of so much more than you ever imagined.

• How long do these tablets last? Apple is good but how good?2 Answers
Jeanne E.
Avon
This  iPad has saved me so many times ! My son is almost three and for my 35th bday last September I bought him one !! He always has this on him lol . Car rides and down time are made easier because of this iPad . He loves watching YouTube and playing toddler games on this . It holds a charge and it’s convient ! I’ve had no problems with this. It has actually really helped with my sons learning . He knows a lot more than most toddlers his vocabulary is amazing and has taught him a ton more !
Daisha B.
Murray, KY
Even though I like an updated one just because I want one, I still like this iPad. I only use this iPad to play games or spend time on apps and it still works just a well as the newer iPads. I would recommend this product.
Beauty B.
salmiya
My apple 4 is lying with me as the screen broke twice and when i requested apple to replace it as i always purchase and give preference to apple when it comes to ipad and iphones.. but they asked me to go to a local store here and they were charging me a big amount.. y to invest in screen i would prefer buying whole new ipad again
Meghan B.
Stockton, CA
I love my iPad! I've recently upgraded to the iPad Pro 9.7 inch but my old iPad lasted several years before I decided to get a new one. There weren't any issues with my old one, I just wanted the features on the newest model. I do almost everything with my iPad except for taking pictures (because I feel awkward holding a tablet up to photograph things in public). It goes with me in my purse so I can play games when I'm waiting for appointments or browse recipes to plan dinner while I'm on a break at work. I can watch my favorite shows, take notes at work (or anywhere), and the convenience of having wireless connectivity on such a large screen is awesome. Apple products are hands down the best, most secure, and most reliable wireless products out there and I recommend them to everyone. I'm lucky enough to work in the technology field and have had the opportunity to use a lot of phones and tablets over the years as they are released, but none of them compare to Apple.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
So, my daughter has an iPad a family member give her. I absolutely love it! She does too. But like I said the products are not durable so the screen is now waiting to be repaired.
Emilee H.
This is a great value tablet, I spent about $240 on this. It is an Apple product and I absolutely love the camera on it, it is much clearer than any other tablet or computer I have tried. I definitely recommend it!
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
I love my apple tablet. It comes in pretty handy on the go and at home. I can also sync it with my phone so all my contacts and pictures from my phone are also on my iPad so if I were home and my phone were charging in a different room and I was on my iPad in a different room and my phone were to go off because someone Is texting me and I'm too lazy to get up and go check the text and because my phone is sync with my iPad, the message will come to my iPad which I'm using at the moment, I Can just respond from my iPad. Which is sooooo convenient. I love my iPad. It's lightweight. The camera is amazinggggg. I just love it.
Pamela B.
Millington, TN
This was a Christmas present and I love it. I previously had bought myself a T-mobile (I think it was samsung) tablet that never worked in our area with wifi and then I got a dell which I hated so I gave it to someone else who would appreciate it more. This was love at first sight. I have almost filled this thing up already but am just glad to have it. The only problem I have is how small the space is. I really wish you could use a mini sd card or something to add to it. Basically I filled it up and then I had to delete some stuff just to get the update to download and install. That's the only down point to me.
Joy W.
Whitesboro
So I'm actually not sure if I own a fourth generation iPad. I got one of the first ones that came out and I still have it years and years later and it's an awesome ipad. I have been able to watch all my shows on, do writing for my church lessons, keep notes of anything elseI need, take pictures and videos and have my music daily. Love it and would recommend it.
Rachel B.
LOVE our iPad! We use it often. It's so nice to have the convenience of our desktop Mac in a portable form, or the features of our iPhones (like apps) with a larger screen. The graphic quality is crisp and vibrant, and the sound quality is also very nice for such a small device.
Our iPad is also extremely reliable- crashes are infrequent, and the battery life is great. I love connecting my Apple devices so that apps, docs/pics, contacts, etc. are synched across devices. It's so convenient to take the iPad into the kitchen for cooking recipes I find online, as well! And while we greatly limit 'screen time', my little one loves some of the educational apps available on the iPad. All in all, a great purchase useful for the entire family that should last us quite awhile.
kayla g.
Normal, IL
How long do these tablets last? Apple is good but how good?