Apple iPad - 4th Generation uploaded by Liza P.

BY APPLE #7 in Tablets

It's brilliant, in every sense of the word. Pick up the iPad with Retina display and suddenly, it's clear. You're actually touching your photos, reading a book, playing the piano. Nothing comes between you and what you love. That's because the fundamental elements of iPad - the display, the processor, the cameras, the wireless connection - all work together to create the best possible experience. And they make iPad capable of so much more than you ever imagined.

• How long do these tablets last? Apple is good but how good?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Val V.
I love my iPad. I bought a gold one. It’s so worth the money. I travel a lot it holds so much I have a lot of music An movies on it. Along with important documents. I’m an Apple personal all the way. Only thing I need now is the Apple Watch.
Emilee H.
This is a great value tablet, I spent about $240 on this. It is an Apple product and I absolutely love the camera on it, it is much clearer than any other tablet or computer I have tried. I definitely recommend it!
Meghan B.
I love my iPad! I've recently upgraded to the iPad Pro 9.7 inch but my old iPad lasted several years before I decided to get a new one. There weren't any issues with my old one, I just wanted the features on the newest model. I do almost everything with my iPad except for taking pictures (because I feel awkward holding a tablet up to photograph things in public). It goes with me in my purse so I can play games when I'm waiting for appointments or browse recipes to plan dinner while I'm on a break at work. I can watch my favorite shows, take notes at work (or anywhere), and the convenience of having wireless connectivity on such a large screen is awesome. Apple products are hands down the best, most secure, and most reliable wireless products out there and I recommend them to everyone. I'm lucky enough to work in the technology field and have had the opportunity to use a lot of phones and tablets over the years as they are released, but none of them compare to Apple.
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
I love my apple tablet. It comes in pretty handy on the go and at home. I can also sync it with my phone so all my contacts and pictures from my phone are also on my iPad so if I were home and my phone were charging in a different room and I was on my iPad in a different room and my phone were to go off because someone Is texting me and I'm too lazy to get up and go check the text and because my phone is sync with my iPad, the message will come to my iPad which I'm using at the moment, I Can just respond from my iPad. Which is sooooo convenient. I love my iPad. It's lightweight. The camera is amazinggggg. I just love it.
Pamela B.
Millington, TN
This was a Christmas present and I love it. I previously had bought myself a T-mobile (I think it was samsung) tablet that never worked in our area with wifi and then I got a dell which I hated so I gave it to someone else who would appreciate it more. This was love at first sight. I have almost filled this thing up already but am just glad to have it. The only problem I have is how small the space is. I really wish you could use a mini sd card or something to add to it. Basically I filled it up and then I had to delete some stuff just to get the update to download and install. That's the only down point to me.
Rachel B.
LOVE our iPad! We use it often. It's so nice to have the convenience of our desktop Mac in a portable form, or the features of our iPhones (like apps) with a larger screen. The graphic quality is crisp and vibrant, and the sound quality is also very nice for such a small device.
Our iPad is also extremely reliable- crashes are infrequent, and the battery life is great. I love connecting my Apple devices so that apps, docs/pics, contacts, etc. are synched across devices. It's so convenient to take the iPad into the kitchen for cooking recipes I find online, as well! And while we greatly limit 'screen time', my little one loves some of the educational apps available on the iPad. All in all, a great purchase useful for the entire family that should last us quite awhile.
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
Getting an iPad was a complete game changer for me. I started using my desktop computer less and less to the point of hardly ever turning it on. Besides the usual email, movies, and games you can find so many productivity apps. Even Microsoft and Adobe released their flagship software for the iPad. The battery life is great and far superior to the iPhone, especially this wifi only model. I can take this on a long transatlantic flight without worrying about onboard outlets and battery running out. Sure it's not quite there as a full time computer replacement but for an average user it's a viable desktop alternative. My model is quite old at this point and let's face it 16gb just doesn't cut it anymore. I recommend upgrading to the 128gb version.
Dani F.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I am very impressed with how this has held up!! my children, 7 and 4 ½, use their ipads daily for educational supplementation and therapy purposes. We have cases on both of them, but both ipads have been thrown, dropped, stepped on, and had food / water spilled on them. Would I recommend doing any of this on purpose? absolutely not!!! But these things occur when special needs children use them regularly. I do think the cases have played a significant role in their durability, but the battery life and function have remained great as well!
John C.
If you need a tablet you buy apple thats all there is to it. These tablets do everything you need now and last all day without charging(about 10 hours). I use it at work, in the bathroom, before I go to bed.... The screen is beautiful and easy to read and the touch sensitivity cant be beat. I use my ipad so much these days if I don't have it for whatever reason I do this thing called thinking.... Its so boring.... Anyways, try playing with one of those android tablets and you will see the "lag" when you try to move the icons around or shift pages. Apple has this market dominated. So go with the big boys and get one! 5 Stars.
Alisha M.
Cincinnati, OH
At first my husband thought I was crazy wanting the 128GB but now he is thanking me for talking him into it. With two little girls having all the extra storage is wonderful. It allowed us to download all of our Disney movies and all of the apps we want plus all of the apps they want and still have storage for future use. I highly recommend investing in more storage even if you don't have kids it's worth it!!
kayla g.
Morton grove , IL
How long do these tablets last? Apple is good but how good?