BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It's brilliant. In every sense of the word. Pick up the new iPad and suddenly, it's clear. You're actually touching your photos, reading a book, playing the piano. Nothing comes between you and what you love. To make that hands-on experience even better, we made the fundamental elements of iPad better - the display, the camera, the wireless connection. All of which makes the new, third-generation iPad capable of so much more than you ever imagined. Retina display. See everything like never before. Four times more pixels than iPad 2. Razor-sharp text. Richer colors. The Retina display transforms the entire iPad experience. So everything looks and feels incredibly lifelike and perfectly detailed.

Hanna W.
This ipad is amazing. I had to buy an ipad for high school, and instead of buying a brand new one (which retails for $500+) i got this generation. Honestly it does everything that the newer ones do. It may not look as sleek or as high tech as the newer ones, but who needs it??? I was so happy it got the job done and that it isn't as heavy as a laptop. i 100% recommend if anyone wants an ipad but doesnt want to spend a crap ton of money
Juana J.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like this apple product a lot of thing that you can do with it .No problems at all everything  works great.Definitely meet all my expectations.Mostly everyday for work or just for my socials .Really satisfied no problems at all really great product .
Cecia P.
Colton, CA
I had to buy my son a tablet for school so I bought the ipad 16gb with wifi and omg! I never knew i wanted an ipad until I bought his! haha its the coolest! Easy to use and set up, nice, sleek and thin. It's a nice screen size to surf the web or watch netflix. My son uses it in class and he loves it as well. It also came with free engraving of his name which I thought was really nice.
Julianna D.
Hazlet, NJ
My iPad is like my child!! its probably the best Christmas present i have ever had. It is sorta on the expensive side, but its the older version so it docent even begin to compare to the price pf other other people.My favorite thing about the iPad is that i got my name on the back and I went wild for it.
Marina S.
I love my IPad. I am due to upgrading to an Air but haven't done it yet. I find that the mini is too small for what I like to use it for. I mostly like to use it as an organizer, for drawing and writing, painting, reading books and magazines, keeping up with newspapers, and other things I find my IPhone to be too small for. There are also lots of games that I prefer playing on the IPad because of the bigger screen. For trips and being on the go, I occasionally use it for watching videos and movies, but not often. Can't live without it though. The retina display makes painting with it and visualizing and editing pictures on it amazing.
Traci R.
Du Quoin, IL
We are huge Apple fans. We have used other tablets, but none compare to Apple. We purchased the Apple iPad Mini for our 5 year old daughter last Christmas. It is easy for her to use, and just the right size for her little hands. My husbands large hands can still use it too and it works great. A lot of people I know have problems with their screens cracking easily. We invested in a nice Zagg protector cover and she has dropped it numerous times and the screen is still great. She can easily navigate it and knows how to work it. I love our iPads!
Teresa L.
Fast. Top-notch Pencil stylus and keyboard accessories. Loud speakers. Great-looking screen. Great device with gorgeous display. Excellent audio. Outstanding performance. Multitasking, Great battery life, and amazing camera. With the Apple Pencil it is really a surface pro killer.

The iPad is perfect for me and my every day needs, both on the job and at home. If not being used for work purposes it is being handled by my three year old who is usually playing some sort of racing game! Absolutely LOVE it!
Tierra C.
Roy, WA
Its an okay product. I have had issues with it dying pretty fast on my. I have to keep a charger in my car to keep it charged. Yes very easy to use. Sometimes turns off when downloading an app onto the ipad. I use it quite often for school and also keep track for work and health. if you are on the go a lot and needing an ipad I would go with this one so easy to pack with you. Other than it dies pretty fast on me cause I use it a lot. It is pretty good device to have.
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Expensive tablet but worth the price. The only thing I didn't like about this was the fact I couldn't add memory because the memory is preset but the picture and application quality is outstanding. I primarily use wifi at home, so there was no lag or any disconnection when I used it. Make sure you get a case, cause once the screen cracks, you have to get a new one. I also love the fact that it's kid friendly. My three step sons fight over this thing constantly.
Ally S.
Love me some macbook pro laptops & mac tech products in general!!. A little pricey for what you get internally, but the outside look is sleek and and sexy as ever! SUPER user friendly in my opinion, especially for people who arent extremely tech saavy. Ive loved all my macbooks Ive owned. Thumbs up!