Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi 16GB White MC979LL/A uploaded by Leidy M.Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi 16GB White MC979LL/A uploaded by Rogelio L.Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi 16GB White MC979LL/A uploaded by Megan Y.

BY APPLE

iPad 2Thinner. Lighter. Faster. FaceTime. Smart Covers. 10-hour Battery. There's more to it. And even less of it. Two cameras for FaceTime and HD video recording. The dual-core A5 chip. The same 10-hour battery life. All in a thinner, lighter design. Now iPad is even more amazing. And even less like anything else. Dual-core A5 chip. It's fast, times two. Two powerful cores in one A5 chip mean iPad can do twice the work at once. You'll notice the difference when you're surfing the web, watching movies, making FaceTime video calls, gaming, and going from app to app to app. Multitasking is smoother, apps load faster, and everything just works better. Superfast graphics. Go, gamers, go. With up to nine times the graphics performance, gameplay on iPad is even smoother and more realistic. And faster graphics help apps perform better - especially those with video. You'll see it when you're scrolling through your photo library, editing video with iMovie, and viewing animations in Keynote. Battery life keeps on going. So you can, too. Even with the new thinner and lighter design, iPad has the same amazing 10-hour battery life. That's enough juice for one flight across the ocean, or one movie-watching all-nighter, or a week's commute across town. The power-efficient A5 chip and iOS keep battery life from fading away, so you can get carried away. Two cameras. And a big hello to FaceTime for iPad. You'll see two cameras on iPad - one on the front and one on the back. They may be tiny, but they're a big deal. They're designe see more...

Buy on Walmart
Troy C.
Troy C.
I love my Apple products, especially the IPad 2. I use it mainly as a point of sale system for my business, but it also is used for a lot of productivity and day to day work. I have never had any issues with it crashing or being slow. The photo quality is incredible, the apps always load quickly and the operating system is beautifully designed and has a lot of great hidden features. I can't imagine owning any other tablet.
Avery W.
Avery W.
The iPad is great and does everything I want it to. Incredible battery life. My biggest problem with my iPad is that I don't use it that much. I thought I would more when I purchased it. It's just that I can do all the same things on my phone, and my iPhone is more convenient to use. And if I have work to do, I use my laptop.
Valari E.
Valari E.
Reno, NV
I love the Apple iPad 2. It's super light weight and easy to carry around with me. I use it to take notes during class, and make up presentations when needed. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a light weight tablet to bring to work or school. It has so many helpful apps!
Reina M.
Reina M.
Great size and I love the way it's so affordable and defines the company..way better than any other Samsung tablet..so affordable for the way it's works..very easy to use and I would recommend it to all my friends and followers bc I use it a lot
Anita M.
Anita M.
Sun Valley, CA
Apple has done it again and again with their perfection of products. Phones, computers and tablets. They've pretty much perfected every single gadget you could possibly want.
Laurie J.
Laurie J.
Green Bay, WI
As always Apple makes a great tablet! I travel with it all over. It has been a round for a while and still works like it did on day 1! Touch screen works nice!
Frances D.
Frances D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I don't know how anyone can live without it!! I use my tablet for everything! Shopping, emails, browsing. Battery lasts a long time and it is very easy to use.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Piqua, OH
I love my ipad, I use it daily to get my job done. It is sleek enough to put in your purse and smart enough to do everything you want to do on a tablet
Nicolet W.
Nicolet W.
Bethel Park, PA
Great, don't need any more than just wifi for my iPad because most places have wifi now. also size of 16gb works for me as i don't have videos on it
Rogelio L.
Rogelio L.
Phoenix, AZ
The iPad Air 2 has a great balance of size and weight. Crisp, bright display. iOS 9 runs perfectly, including split-screen apps. Great tablet!!