Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover uploaded by Leidy M.Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover uploaded by Leidy M.

BY APPLE #8 in Tablet Accessories

The ipad smart cover was designed alongside ipad 2 to be its perfect match: a thin, durable cover that magnetically aligns for a perfect fit. It automatically wakes your ipad when you open it. And it folds into a handy stand for reading, watching, and typing.

Buy on Jet.com
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
The Woodlands, TX
Techie Expert
It does a decent enough job at protecting but at the same time I'm very protective over my ipad so I never drop it. I like the cover because it's professional looking and it keeps my screen clean.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
This works really well its magnetized so when you close it it doesn't open it comes in different colors and protected my screen well
Emily W.
Emily W.
I used this cover for my iPad and I like it. It did meet my expectations. It's not anything fancy but it protects and works well. It's really easy to use and put on. I would recommend this product.
Nyki Z.
Nyki Z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Techie Expert
These covers I find super cute, lightweight and easy to open and close. I would definitely recommend these cases if you're looking to buy one
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Taylors, SC
Is great for covering your screen and I like that closing it puts it to sleep. But the magnet comes off pretty easy and you'd definitely still want your iPad in some sort of sleeve when traveling with it.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is okay. It is nice that the iPad responds to the cover opening and shutting but there is no back to this case. Actually can't call it a case. This is for someone very careful with their iPad!
viv J.
viv J.
Pontiac, MI
I love the concept of the Smart Cover. I bought one with my iPad & didn't take it off for nearly 6 months. Over time, it became less useful & annoying to hold. I guess I realized i didn't reallly need it.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Huntington, WV
These smart covers are nice, but honestly, if you are going to spend the money on a case, you are much better off buying an Otterbox or something that is going to protect your iPad if you were to drop it.
Kaleigh P.
Kaleigh P.
Works as advertised, the light color is easily dirty however. I recommend a darker color.
Liz W.
Liz W.
Gets dirty easily and doesn't cover the screen all the time. Flips up in bags, and not worth carrying around!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
What color Smart Cover do you own?
Brandie Y.
Brandie Y.
Has anyone tried washing theirs?
Egliani P.
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
Does it really protect your iPad?