The ipad smart cover was designed alongside ipad 2 to be its perfect match: a thin, durable cover that magnetically aligns for a perfect fit. It automatically wakes your ipad when you open it. And it folds into a handy stand for reading, watching, and typing.

Does it really protect your iPad?
Has anyone tried washing theirs?
What color Smart Cover do you own?
Start your review of Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Worth , TX
I liked this case for my iPad because it was sleek and it had the sleep feature. I didn’t like that it didn’t offer protection for my iPad. One wrong move and bam your screen is shattered. This case did make it easy to transport my iPad though and it fit in anything whether it was my purse or carryon Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover
O Fallon, IL
Techie Expert Level 2
I love Apple products. This cover has lasted me forever and I’m sure it will literally last forever. It’s good quality...nothing really to complain about I just don’t like the fact that Apple products are so expensive when I just don’t see the need for them to be. I’m sure a cheaper one would work just as good.
germantown, ohio
I really have no complaints about this product. It turns your iPad screen off when you close it. It's lightweight but offers great protection. It's an intuitive product. A little on the pricey side, but that's Apple for you. I would reccomended it to others for their iPad over off brands though.
Yreka, CA
Love that it works as a cover, is just magnetic, and has a keyboard. Only complaint is that I have to reconnect it and the iPad has to be at the perfect angle for it to work sometimes. Just takes some fiddling, but they should be able to fix that.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love my cover for my iPad! It protects the screen and folds into a nice triangle and props up the iPad! The magnetic holder does become weak after a few years, but it does last a long time! I highly recommend!
Spokane Vly, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
I got this in white which wasn’t the original color I wanted but it was all that was available. Love this. It works as protection and a stand. I wish it didn’t get dirty so fast though. Overall I like it.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s so great u can fold it and use it as an iPad holder very convenient when u have a toddler who won’t it without watching an iPad. It meets all ur expectations! Recommended to everyone!!
Staten Island
Good magnet, but does not protect the iPad or it's structural integrity all to well, all in all not very durable, but has lasted a long time and a good time so far.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I think these are great. I don’t think they’re too sturdy as far as protecting the screen but if you aren’t likely to drop your iPad this should be great for you.
Lackawanna , NY
Works great but the downfall of this is the outer material it gets dirty so easily an this really just made of cardboard with a material to make screen sleep so in nice to protect screen when in a bag but it’s not durable at all