Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover uploaded by Leidy M.Apple iPad 2 Smart Cover uploaded by Leidy M.

BY APPLE #8 in Tablet Accessories

The ipad smart cover was designed alongside ipad 2 to be its perfect match: a thin, durable cover that magnetically aligns for a perfect fit. It automatically wakes your ipad when you open it. And it folds into a handy stand for reading, watching, and typing.

Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Techie Expert
It does a decent enough job at protecting but at the same time I'm very protective over my ipad so I never drop it. I like the cover because it's professional looking and it keeps my screen clean.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
This works really well its magnetized so when you close it it doesn't open it comes in different colors and protected my screen well
Emily W.
I used this cover for my iPad and I like it. It did meet my expectations. It's not anything fancy but it protects and works well. It's really easy to use and put on. I would recommend this product.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
The main thing this product was made for is the turning on and turning off of the screen when you close the lid. That works beautifully, though having that setting on really runs down your battery. The case doesn't protect the iPad very well however so you still have to be very careful about not dropping it.
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
Is great for covering your screen and I like that closing it puts it to sleep. But the magnet comes off pretty easy and you'd definitely still want your iPad in some sort of sleeve when traveling with it.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
Just because it says apple it doesn't justify the price.disappointed....there are many good and better products available in the market that are more useful. We got this for our parents and it's just not as good as we expected....come on apple people you can do better than this
Brenna R.
I have had this iPad case for quite a long time now and it has worked great! Not only is it protective to the screen of my device, it is highly functional. My favorite feature is that it turns my iPad on and off when I remove and replace the cover.
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
Got this when I bought my iPad... not a great choice. It's really expensive and although it works there are other options out there that are just as good or better. PLUS it gets really grimey really quickly. Yuck.
Dayna S.
Murrieta , CA
I really like my smart cover. I have had it for years since I got my ipad and it has held up remarkably, kids and all! Sometimes the stability of it bothers me a little. But overall I have been very happy with it.
viv J.
Pontiac, MI
I love the concept of the Smart Cover. I bought one with my iPad & didn't take it off for nearly 6 months. Over time, it became less useful & annoying to hold. I guess I realized i didn't reallly need it.
Vanessa S.
What color Smart Cover do you own?
Brandie Y.
Has anyone tried washing theirs?
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
Does it really protect your iPad?