BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

iPad 2Thinner. Lighter. Faster. FaceTime. Smart Covers. 10-hour Battery. There's more to it. And even less of it. Two cameras for FaceTime and HD video recording. The dual-core A5 chip. The same 10-hour battery life. All in a thinner, lighter design. Now iPad is even more amazing. And even less like anything else. Dual-core A5 chip. It's fast, times two. Two powerful cores in one A5 chip mean iPad can do twice the work at once. You'll notice the difference when you're surfing the web, watching movies, making FaceTime video calls, gaming, and going from app to app to app. Multitasking is smoother, apps load faster, and everything just works better. Superfast graphics. Go, gamers, go. With up to nine times the graphics performance, gameplay on iPad is even smoother and more realistic. And faster graphics help apps perform better - especially those with video. You'll see it when you're scrolling through your photo library, editing video with iMovie, and viewing animations in Keynote. Battery life keeps on going. So you can, too. Even with the new thinner and lighter design, iPad has the same amazing 10-hour battery life. That's enough juice for one flight across the ocean, or one movie-watching all-nighter, or a week's commute across town. The power-efficient A5 chip and iOS keep battery life from fading away, so you can get carried away. Two cameras. And a big hello to FaceTime for iPad. You'll see two cameras on iPad - one on the front and one on the back. They may be tiny, but they're a big deal. They're designe

Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I have a new mini 4, and an older mini 2. Although the 4 has many new features the 2 didn’t have, I still don’t have any complaints with my 2. It runs well and does everything I wanted in a tablet. I really enjoy using it.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I’m sad they discontinued this because I still love it and I got it for only $150 so I wanted to purchase an extra one, the newer models are obviously nice too, but I loved this one
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
I’ve had this iPad for about 5 years now and I loved it! I don’t use it much anymore, but it’s great for watching YouTube, Netflix, etc on your own or with a friend. This one is discontinued now, but I think any iPad would be a great gift for most ages! My Nana has an iPad mini and she loves it for using Facebook and playing games.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
wish apple can put updATES ON THIS PROduct. love this item and never gave me problems and it still so old. it s easy to use compare to other companies. used to use it all the time at school. now it is slow because of updates but wont buy another one until this one breaks
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
My iPad is great! I’ve had this thing for about 6 years now and it’s still going strong. I mostly use it for entertainment purposes but i do wish it was much more compatible with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Sara K.
Gettysburg
We have this for my daughter. She is special needs and doesn't have much use of her hands and there are apps we get that she can just tap with her hand and play.
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
We are practically an apple family, all our tablets starting with our first iPad 2 16g, now we have 3 iPads mini for the children, an iPad 3 64g, a iPhone 4S 64g, a iPhone 5S 64g, a iPhone 6 128g not mentioning the 3 iTouch the children had before their tablets and they no longer use, plus older versions of Apple MP3 players we no longer use. I used to trust apple products but since I fell asleep on my iPad 2 and burned half my forehead, I no longer trust their products.
If I could give them -5 stars I would.
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
My son has the iPad 2. He's a toddler so he only uses it for YouTube, nick jr, sprout, online books, and drawing apps. Our iPad seems to freeze once in a while and doesn't open apps at times. The battery life is great. I would like to think it should be more capable of simple functions without freezing, but no luck here. Pictures and video quality aren't great either. Expected a little more in that department as well. It's easy to use and we are Apple consumers. So with that being said, this tablet fits our needs
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
I like it since it is convenient but the apps are irritating and they are not user friendly when they don't communicate with the touch of the screen. I must have fat fingers and a stylus is always running away from me. Wish I had a hidden area to hide a stylus. And why oh why cant they just make an IPAD that wont need a crazy case to protect it, have a kick stand and also store a stylus- YOU KIDDING ME. OH yes I forgot- screen glare- would love to use this outside - Just saying...
Kaelin W.
An iPad is an awesome thing to have. It's like a large phone, but it's great for playing games. The only downfall I think an iPad has is that it literally mimics the iPhone. If it had the same software as a macbook, I think I would like it a little better. It's hard to type longer messages on it because it doesn't actually have a keyboard.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
Do people prefer the size of the regular iPad or the iPad mini? I'm a college student who would use it for taking notes, traveling with it, and watching Netflix.
Crystal C.
Is it worth it?
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Why should I get an iPad over the android tablets?
Michael B.
How long does everyones batteries last on the Apple IPad 2??
Brittany J.
Tulsa, OK
Does anyone know about how much it would cost to get a cracked screen on the IPad 2 fixed? Or is there no hope at all?