BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

iPad 2Thinner. Lighter. Faster. FaceTime. Smart Covers. 10-hour Battery. There's more to it. And even less of it. Two cameras for FaceTime and HD video recording. The dual-core A5 chip. The same 10-hour battery life. All in a thinner, lighter design. Now iPad is even more amazing. And even less like anything else. Dual-core A5 chip. It's fast, times two. Two powerful cores in one A5 chip mean iPad can do twice the work at once. You'll notice the difference when you're surfing the web, watching movies, making FaceTime video calls, gaming, and going from app to app to app. Multitasking is smoother, apps load faster, and everything just works better. Superfast graphics. Go, gamers, go. With up to nine times the graphics performance, gameplay on iPad is even smoother and more realistic. And faster graphics help apps perform better - especially those with video. You'll see it when you're scrolling through your photo library, editing video with iMovie, and viewing animations in Keynote. Battery life keeps on going. So you can, too. Even with the new thinner and lighter design, iPad has the same amazing 10-hour battery life. That's enough juice for one flight across the ocean, or one movie-watching all-nighter, or a week's commute across town. The power-efficient A5 chip and iOS keep battery life from fading away, so you can get carried away. Two cameras. And a big hello to FaceTime for iPad. You'll see two cameras on iPad - one on the front and one on the back. They may be tiny, but they're a big deal. They're designe

Buy on Walmart
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
I have a new mini 4, and an older mini 2. Although the 4 has many new features the 2 didn’t have, I still don’t have any complaints with my 2. It runs well and does everything I wanted in a tablet. I really enjoy using it.
Megan M.
This iPad is great for travelers and perfect for college students! The screen is a great size and it’s not too heavy or intrusive to take with you everywhere. The display is really crisp and touch screen is just as easy as iPhones. It works perfectly with other Mac products and is really fun to use! The only downside is you can’t customize things like the size of the keyboard so you’re stuck with jumbo keys.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I’m sad they discontinued this because I still love it and I got it for only $150 so I wanted to purchase an extra one, the newer models are obviously nice too, but I loved this one
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
I’ve had this iPad for about 5 years now and I loved it! I don’t use it much anymore, but it’s great for watching YouTube, Netflix, etc on your own or with a friend. This one is discontinued now, but I think any iPad would be a great gift for most ages! My Nana has an iPad mini and she loves it for using Facebook and playing games.
Jake W.
Louisville, KY
I got my iPad Gen 2 back in 2013 as a gift. To this day it still works perfectly. Unlike most apple products, it has held up this whole time. It’s very helpful for my wife and I to teach little ones at our church on Sunday. We can display pictures and videos and even play little games with them. Highly recommended it!!
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Ipad by apple is all the way best from other tablets. The quality is guarenteed as the brand is. The specific ipad from apple i bought few weeks ago. It was not too expensive when comes the quality and features. Easy to use , battery lasts longer and also durable in long run
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
wish apple can put updATES ON THIS PROduct. love this item and never gave me problems and it still so old. it s easy to use compare to other companies. used to use it all the time at school. now it is slow because of updates but wont buy another one until this one breaks
Sara K.
Gettysburg
We have this for my daughter. She is special needs and doesn't have much use of her hands and there are apps we get that she can just tap with her hand and play.
Rochelle N.
I love to use my iPad on an everyday basis. I like the features, such as the apps, Imessage, face time, camera roll, notes, YouTube, etc. The iPad works great when I go to school, I use apps like Quizlet and voice recorders to study. The ipad can also sync your email so you get notifications instantly which is very helpful. I love the kinds of apps you can download like Facebook, influenster, Twitter, messenger, snapchat, Instagram and many more. The battery life is long lasting I can use it in the morning up to the evening time and charge it by 9pm. It's very easy to use and carry in your bag, also has a feature to add internet if you ever go on a vacation or somewhere where you need internet, this varies on your carrier such as AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile. There are many accessories such as a iPad cover, stylus, a keyboard, this is a great Apple product !
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
We are practically an apple family, all our tablets starting with our first iPad 2 16g, now we have 3 iPads mini for the children, an iPad 3 64g, a iPhone 4S 64g, a iPhone 5S 64g, a iPhone 6 128g not mentioning the 3 iTouch the children had before their tablets and they no longer use, plus older versions of Apple MP3 players we no longer use. I used to trust apple products but since I fell asleep on my iPad 2 and burned half my forehead, I no longer trust their products.
If I could give them -5 stars I would.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
Do people prefer the size of the regular iPad or the iPad mini? I'm a college student who would use it for taking notes, traveling with it, and watching Netflix.
Crystal C.
Is it worth it?
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Why should I get an iPad over the android tablets?
Michael B.
How long does everyones batteries last on the Apple IPad 2??
Brittany J.
Tulsa, OK
Does anyone know about how much it would cost to get a cracked screen on the IPad 2 fixed? Or is there no hope at all?