BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The best way to experience the web, email, photos, and video. Hands down. All of the built-in apps on iPad were designed from the ground up to take advantage of the large Multi-Touch screen and advanced capabilities of iPad. And they work in any orientation. So you can do things with these apps that you can't do on any other device.

• Does any one else have issues with certain apps just crashing?1 Answers
  • I love my first generation ipad but because every app is running ...6 Answers
  • If I get a ipad 1 generation would I have problems like downloadi...14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I have had this iPad since the day it came out , its been so good to me , it has frozen on me once or twice but nothing to big i could handle all it needed was a little reset and that it , and since i always back everything up i never lost anything which is a great plus. It has also taken a beating and has held up nicely . Recently my 2 year stood onto of it watching one of his kids video and now it has a long crack but other than that it has never let me down.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I cannot say enough about Apple products! They are hands down the best ! I love my Mac , iPad and iPhone ! Oh and my Apple TV ! All amazing ! My iPad works great for me when in on the go ! I use it as my planner / organizer when I'm out on a job! ( I'm a wedding. Photographer ) my IPad is also a life saver.... It keeps my son entertained while I'm getting a good work out in the gym !
Vickie B.
Blackstone, MA
I recently bought the Apple iPad Air for my mom and she loves it! It is faster, and lighter than the older iPad but still has the same screen size. It is one of the best tablets on the market. My mom has had her old one for years and has never experienced any problems. She loved it so much, I had to buy her a new one!
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I love this iPad but has the most memory on it comprised to the partner ones I have. My kids love it because I am able to put all their movies on it for them to watch when we go on long trips and they can have so many games on there to play. I love all the apps you can put on there for them to play with.
Sara S.
Plainfield, IL
I love my Ipad but I wish the product would still work as well as when I first got it. I obviously know that in order for my Ipad to work like it did would be to buy a new one, but since my original still works, I don't want to buy a new one. I think overall, it's the best purchase I made for a tablet.
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
This is a great product. I bought it for my son for school and it allows him to complete all his homework as well as make videos and play games. It is pricey but I feel it exceeds the alternative tablets. I would recommend this product and I will likely be buying another one this year for my daughter.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Use this for my business, and it still works great! The only issues I have are some synch errors, but that may have to do with it's age. Apple makes quite a few products, and wants you to have the newest one, vs fixing the one you own. This still hold up today though.
Kandy F.
Apalachin, NY
Bought it for my daughter for school and it works flawlessly! She uses one everyday at school and I figured it would be a good investment for her. Haven't had any trouble and she can download all her school math games and such. The display is out standing.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I had this iPad a long time ago when it barely came out. I can say that this product is very useful if you are someone who is always on the go and needs access to information fast. It's very reliable and it was a good price for the quality it is.
Chanda L.
Tulsa, OK
Perfect tablet with a ton of features. Bought this for my 14 year old son to download educational apps on to aid him in reading comprehension. Of course he uses it for other things too, but he has really enjoyed it.
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
If I get a ipad 1 generation would I have problems like downloading apps or it being slow?
Crystal O.
I love my first generation ipad but because every app is running ios 8 and my ipad can only upgrade to ios 5, i can do much with it but listen to music and netflix. Anyway i can trick it to download to ios 8
Erin K.
Does any one else have issues with certain apps just crashing?