BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The best way to experience the web, email, photos, and video. Hands down. All of the built-in apps on iPad were designed from the ground up to take advantage of the large Multi-Touch screen and advanced capabilities of iPad. And they work in any orientation. So you can do things with these apps that you can't do on any other device.

• Does any one else have issues with certain apps just cras...1 Answers
  • I love my first generation ipad but because every app is ...6 Answers
  • If I get a ipad 1 generation would I have problems like d...14 Answers
Cher C.
Maple Shade , NJ
This iPad is great. If you are a student, teacher, doctor, business man , manager any profession this is a must have. I used when I was in college really convenient and handy I used it for checking daily email from school and professors. I used it for e-book online classes and more. Highly recommended
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
I had the 1st ever IPad. I loved it. We owned it for a very long time. It was one of a few Apple products I owned. I would love to own anothother Apple product. The Apple Notebook, IPad or IPhone would all be great to own. But I know the Notebook would really help me with my career in reviewing products. Apple products are amazing. However, they are are pricey which makes it difficult to stay up to date with the latest trends in Apple.
Tara B.
I recieved this as a gift, I did not spend any money, it was free.
This was great I loved using my iPad at the time I had an android phone. But now that I have an iPhone I hardly use my iPad. Since I IOS 7 update I have noticed it is VERY VERY slow.
Lindsey T.
I am never without my iPad Air. It's basically an extension of me and I couldn't be happier with it. Apple is top notch quality, always has been, and my Air is just one of many Apple purchases I have made that make my life so ,UCB easier. I sync up everything to my cloud and it keeps me on schedule each and every day. I love the screen size of the Air and find myself using it more frequently than my laptop or PC. The display is gorgeous and takes amazing quality photos. I have had mine for several months and am still getting used to all of the great features. Thank you for another perfect product, Apple!
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love Apple and this! It’s so light and easy to take anywhere! I love the size...it’s just right. I never had any problems with it and it keeps charge pretty well. I would recommend it to other people it’s amazing! I LOVE APPLE!
Debra P.
While I now have an iPad Air, I still have - and use - my first generation iPad. It's my back-up, the one I take to the gym to watch movies while I work out, the one I keep some photos on, use for some games. It still has a great battery life, actually longer than the Air, and works well. I updated to the Air because I do a lot of photo editing on the go, and the screens just don't compare. But I'm very happy with both generations if iPad, which have exceeded my expectations for ease of use, usefulness, durability and longevity. (Note: This brief review isn't about iOS, because of its various updates, or apps - although those things are certainly tied into functionality.)
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
I have had this iPad since the day it came out , its been so good to me , it has frozen on me once or twice but nothing to big i could handle all it needed was a little reset and that it , and since i always back everything up i never lost anything which is a great plus. It has also taken a beating and has held up nicely . Recently my 2 year stood onto of it watching one of his kids video and now it has a long crack but other than that it has never let me down.
Monique R.
Englewood, CO
My iPad is actually black and LOVE it. However, I have already had this very strange issue that Apple said was semi-normal for the iPad. My iPad had frozen and had to have a hard shut down. I was told that when you do an update on an iPad over wifi, it stores the entire update on the hard drive and takes up a very significant amount of space. After just a few updates the stored data takes up so much of your memory that it will shut your iPad down and make it unusable until you restore it! So, moral of the story is that you should update your ipad via computer. That was kinda shitty. Over all, I love it though.
Maryam M.

The product itself is a top class technology. iPad is very mobile, which is the biggest advtange over laptops. It has all necessary and far from necessary functions. Battery life is absolutely amazing. If you are an iPhone user and this is your first iPad - you will need to get used to the little specifics of the keyboard on It. 1080P HD video is just a beauty to watch. No lagging whatsoever, just pure class. Overall this is a high class product that will let you feel the whole world in your one hand.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I love this iPad. I have had it for a long time and it still works as if I just got it yesterday. I like the size of the screen on this. I really like just having the wifi on it so I am not tied into a contract with data. My kids love playing on it with their app and there is just so many options for children's apps I also love that I can put movies on it. This makes it great for when we have long trip in the car with the kids.
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
If I get a ipad 1 generation would I have problems like downloading apps or it being slow?
Crystal O.
I love my first generation ipad but because every app is running ios 8 and my ipad can only upgrade to ios 5, i can do much with it but listen to music and netflix. Anyway i can trick it to download to ios 8
Erin K.
Does any one else have issues with certain apps just crashing?