Apple iPad - 1st Generation

The best way to experience the web, email, photos, and video. Hands down. All of the built-in apps on iPad were designed from the ground up to take advantage of the large Multi-Touch screen and advanced capabilities of iPad. And they work in any orientation. So you can do things with these apps that you can't do on any other device.

Does any one else have issues with certain apps just crashing?
I love my first generation ipad but because every app is running ios 8 and my ipad can only upgrade to ios 5, i can do much with it but listen to music and netflix. Anyway i can trick it to download to ios 8
If I get a ipad 1 generation would I have problems like downloading apps or it being slow?
Start your review of Apple iPad - 1st Generation!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda S.
Arlington, WA
Apple iPad - 1st Generation uploaded by Amanda S.
I’m actually still using this IPAD right now after all these years. I still have a lot of storage left on it and a ton downloaded onto it. Just recently it started slowing down, yesterday was the first time it was “to old” or out dated to download an app. Otherwise it has been the best purchase ever. I guess it’s time to invest in a new one.
Amanda S.
N Chesterfld, VA
This was given to me from my mother when she had upgraded. I dislike that it will not update past iOS 5 (or whatever) a lot of apps cannot be downloaded. my son now uses it.
Sindy M.
The first generation ipad is great for being the first apple tablet but compared to today's generation it doesn't compare much with apps and newer upgrades
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
It’s old barely works, half the apps can’t even operate on this platform. It lags and is practically useless.
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
Love it. It’s a good size and also doesn’t take up so much space! I love how fast it is to use. You can take it with you when you’re traveling. It met my expectations. My husband and I are both satisfied with this iPad.
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
My husband bought this for me, but my sons uses this more than me, this brand is amazing, it’s worth every dollar, I think it’s considered the best brand for electronics, it’s more expensive but honestly I don’t mind.
Bobbyjo S.
Azle
We received 2 IPads from the school district so that my children could get their education from home. We are not Apple people we are an Android family, so we had never used an IPad before. I have to say it's not all that bad. It isn't worth the price and the compromises that you have to make when you choose to be Apple people, but it does the job.
Cher C.
Maple shade , NJ
Apple iPad - 1st Generation uploaded by Cher C.
This iPad is great. If you are a student, teacher, doctor, business man , manager any profession this is a must have. I used when I was in college really convenient and handy I used it for checking daily email from school and professors. I used it for e-book online classes and more. Highly recommended
Erin K.
Still have mine. Going on 6 years strong. Only probably is they do tend to close apps abruptly.
Audrey C.
Bay City, MI
We bought this almost 2 months ago. We have not had one problem with it. We use this daily for work and home.