Apple® In-Ear Wired Headphones with Remote and Mic

ILUV NEONGLOWSWH NEON GLOW EARPHONES WITH MICROPHONE and REMOTE (WHITE)

Can I use these on an android smart phone?
Can I buy these to use on an Android smart phone? Thank you
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review?
Start your review of Apple® In-Ear Wired Headphones with Remote and Mic!
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
En su momento fueron muy buenos. Tienen una calidad de sonido bastante aceptable. Son duraderos, los tuve por varios años. Sin embargo cuando los usaba por mucho tiempo me causaban dolor en las orejas, para mí sin demasiado duros , creo que en el mercado hay audífonos de esta categoría mucho más cómodos y baratos.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
I absolutely love apple headphones, even though i dont own an apple phone anymore. They are the perfevt fit for my ears and the sound is incredible. I really recommend these even for non-apple users, they are so great and worth the money! In my Opinion the are really impressive.
Whittney S.
Louisville, MS
They're good, but they're by apple, so you pretty much expect them to be. I'm not really much of an earbud user, but when I do use them, I use these. I definitely would recommend getting these over s knock off brand.
Stephanie K.
Hemet
These works best with my iPhone, sleek design, I do have to use the adapter to plug directly in my iPhone.
Angela  Q.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love these head phones. They work very nice the sound is very clear. They can be pricey but are very well worth it. I will definitely buy more if I need them. Very good quality. Recommend to all
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I love this product. With my particular phone case, a form of an otter box, it is impossible to make a phone call with the case on it without the headphones in them so I’m constantly using these and they have been so handy. I highly recommend you look into them if your phone is not compatible with your phone case interfering with the headphone jack.
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
I love all Apple products. They are for sure a industry leader. I’ve bought my daughter earbuds a dozen times and they all have fallen apart. These Have been great for her to use at school too. I would love to get her earbuds but the price is still a little high for me.
Shari J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I used to love these headphones, but I stop loving them because they don’t have a long lifespan. However, sound quality is pretty good when they’re new, but that’s about it... I won’t buy again....
Ms.Makeup 2.
Work great. Good sound quality and pretty durable. I’ve never had any issues with mine.
Tayma G.
Homestead, FL
I can’t live without these headphones. Not only are they super comfortable in my ear but they have the little remote to raise the volume