BY APPLE #14 in Phone Headsets

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Listen to your music in private with these headphones from apple. Featuring high-quality sound, lightweight design and built-in microphone, these versatile headphones are equipped with everything you need to listen and talk hands free. Control volume, music and video playback with the included remote.

Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote
  • "The sound quality was fine but they still hurt my ears after a while, so I am still searching." in 5 reviews
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
These are fantastic headphones. I have been using apple products for years, and of course each of my (6-7 I’m guessing) phones came with a pair of these. I love that you can control the volume and skip on the actual headphone wire. They also fit in my ears perfectly and never fall out when working out!
Jenny C.
Quality is mediocre considering the cost of the phone that comes with...not to mention that the newer iPhones no longer have the aux jack...which I have cause now you have to buy a separate adapter for that....all in all it cost to much...apple is so extra with everything
Marci W.
Cedar Springs , MI
I love that I can adjust the volume on my headphones rather than getting into my phone to adjust the volume. The cord is long enough for me to get a good workout in with them. I haven’t purchased a new pair of these except when I upgrade my phone.
Audrey O.
I personally would recommend these headphones for anyone! The only problem I have with them is that they don't exactly have the loudest volume to me. But, everybody is different so, that could just be me. Lol! They easily and comfortably fit in your ears! I love mine so much!
Audrey B.
Galloway, NJ
My favorite headphones! Their unique shape makes it so that they don't fall out of my ears, even when running. The remote is also a great feature so that I do not have to take my phone out of my pocket to pause a song or change the volume. I love these and would recommend.
:) :.
These were one of the best headphones I had. The sound quality is great, and it's easy to use with the buttons on the little remote. They came free with my phone so they were affordable. The only thing I don't like is how after a ton of uses, one of earbuds stopped working.
Samantha D.
The Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote are not the best earphones out there. A previous edition Apple had of their earphones was awesome and lasted a good amount of time. However, with these earphones, they were not the greatest. The shape even changed slightly.
Elizabeth P.
This is a great product. I like the way they fit in my ears and the volume is great. The only limitations would be the wires since there are so many wireless options now. They are a little pricey but worth the money. I would recommend this product.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these headphones. They are the BEST. I've tried so many different brands from Sony to beats but I just really enjoy the simple design and the sound for the price. Define you worth investing in !
Caitlin M.
I love that these sit inside your ear because they actually stay! They're quite comfortable and portable. They do get tangled, but hey, they're headphones. I feel like because they sit INSIDE your ears, you can hear the music better and it feels like you're at the concert in the front row!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Are these better than the ones that come with your phone?
Sabina K.
Do they break fast? I've had issues with My headphones in the past where the cord near the jack gets loose and therefore the music doesn't play.
Do these earphones only apply to IPhone's or can they be used for androids as well?
Ashley S.
Hayward
Can you send a sample of your product, so I can write a review?