BY APPLE #26 in Apps

iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBooks Store, where you can download the latest bestselling books or your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favorite passages. Download books • Download best-sellers and classic books from the iBooks Store • Find fully illustrated books, including children's picture books, designed art books, photo books, cook books, and more in the iBooks Store • Experience gorgeous fullscreen Multi-Touch books filled with interactive features, diagrams, photos, videos, and more • Read a free sample of any book on the iBooks Store before making it a part of your permanent collection Great ways to read • Choose from seven beautiful fonts and three easy-to-read page colors • Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features • Share quotes or thoughts about your favorite book with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Messages, or Mail • Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature • Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment • Scroll through your books with the flick of a finger using the scroll view • Use iBooks with the amazing accessibility features in iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch—such as speaking the words on a given page • Print PDF documents and notes you've written in iBooks using AirPrint iCloud features • Organize your books and PDFs into personal Collections that appear on all your devices • Keep bookmarks, highlights, notes, and your current page up-to-date everywhere using iCloud • See all your iBooks Store purchases in iCloud right on your bookshelf Supports open standards • iBooks also opens content published in the ePub and PDF formats • Add ePub and PDF documents to iTunes and sync them to iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch • You can also add PDF documents from Mail to your iBooks PDF Collection Requirements • The iBooks Store is available in many countries. The selection of books in the iBooks Store may vary by country • Downloading from the iBooks Store or using iCloud features requires an Apple ID and Internet access • Multi-Touch books created with iBooks Author can only be read using iBooks on iPad or Mac • Adding books and PDFs from outside the iBooks Store to iBooks requires they be DRM-free • Some PDF documents may not be compatible with iBooks see more...

Taylor K.
Lafayette, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
I read all my books via ebook now. I love that now matter how long I don’t read the book my spot is saved. I love the different adjustments you can make to the text like changing he font or the size of the font or night mode and even changing the way you view the book is great features
Gina L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Love Apple iBooks. I like that I have access to books...always...since I have my phone with me...always. I don't find it to be glitchy. It's easy to use. You can highlight things and bookmark things which is nice. Sometimes the app store will have really great free books too!
Bella E.
Dunedin, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I read books every day, and a lot of them have been through my phone. What I love about iBooks is that you can highlight certain parts of the book you’re reading and look back at the things you highlighted later. This is especially helpful with informational books!
Grace B.
clarkston
I don’t really use this app much, when I do it doesn’t cause too much trouble. Sometimes it does because my page is very irritating but normally I read paperback books for school. Sometimes it’s not always a bit of ice on you so it’s easier to just use the paperback.
Grace A.
Good to store my books has great features to save your place or take notes on a page. Allows you to change the font size and brightness. Always available which makes it a very reliable app. I recommend this to all my family and friends.
Liz T.
Techie Expert Level 1
I like having access to all my ebooks in one location, right on my phone or iPad. It’s very easy to buy additional books and gave them download to the app as well. The app is pretty reliable. I would recommend to others.
Kay L.
I love electronic books. Apple iBooks is compatible with all ebooks and PDFs. It also has a library where you can purchase books. There are some good free books available once in a while too. It’s a good app to have!
Eli B.
Wilmington
I love iBooks because it allows me to read wherever I am. It does all that I need it to when on the go or at home. Very easy screen to read without straining my eyes. An all around fantastic resource!
Laura M.
Ooltewah , TN
Love this it’s one of my favorite features of Apple it has all my cookbooks in it and on the iPad you can use the pencil. I also love that you have books on all devices and you can switch between them!
Careen T.
They have great free books and yes I sound like cheap but they have great authors. They also do have audiobooks for those who are busy and don’t have the time to sit down and read. If you don’t have WiFi at home or are in the road you can download the book or audiobook!
Kyleigh S.