BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Get rid of dandruff (1) and leave your hair smelling fresh with Head & Shoulders Green Apple anti-dandruff shampoo. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• Is it worth buying? I suffer from bad dandruff and have tried oth...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good shampoo for a while now my hair is...1 Answers
  • Is this a great shampoo for someone who suffers from psoriasis?1 Answers
emma m.
This is by far my favorite shampoo and conditioner!  It thoroughly cleanses my hair and I can go multiple days without washing it.  It gives my hair volume and I never have to worry about dandruff.  I love it so so so much and would recommend it for all hair types.  I've been using it for years and it's the only product I'll ever need.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Apple Head & Shoulders Green Apple 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 700mL My son has the worst dandruff lol, ok well it's not funny, but seriously. He has very dry skin all together. I've noticed though sense he started using Head and Shoulders that the flakes have gone down significantly. His favorite is the green apple! Thanks for the great shampoo.
Jenn R.
I use Head & Shoulders Green Apple 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner at least once per week to clarify my hair. I have a tendency of getting flakes after using too much product in my hair. The shampoo seems to clean and clear my hair. Which makes it more manageable. And it smells absolutely amazing. My husband also uses this on a daily basis because he has very very dry scalp issues. We love the shampoo and will continue to use it
Carolina A.
Rialto, CA
Head and shoulders is the shampoo/conditioner combo I always go back to. It helps keep my dandruff at Bay. Even if I just use the conditioner alone, it will still work wonders. Also, the green apple one is my favorite and smells divine. Super fresh.
Carmen C.
Germantown, MD
I always get the green apple flavor because it leaves my hair smelling amazing! I suffer from very bad dandruff do two a dry scalp and it helps tremendously! After 2-3 days the itching stops and the dandruff becomes less visible. Definitely not disappointed. Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
I love switching up my classic clean Head and Shoulders to this Green Apple from time to time. It’s such a fun and fresh scent. It really works well on my itchiness and dandruff. I use head and shoulders pretty regularly so I never suffer with itchiness or dandruff anymore.
Cindy M.
My hair is super long and this is the only shampoo I can use!! Does not gives me scalp, leaves my hair so clean and smelling so good!! The ONLY one my hair wants♥️💎
Dillon D.
Pickerington
I love head and shoulders so much I swear by it and would never used any other shampoo! I don’t even have dandruff but I still use it because it keeps my scalp feeling fresh and cool when I’m done used it!! I’m always satisfied and will continue to only buy Head and shoulders!!!
Ally F.
Knoxville, TN
I use this once a week or so just to clean up my scalp and it does a great job for me. I follow with my usual conditioner and my hair still feels good. It lathers well, just the way I want. I'll continue to buy.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this stuff. It smells amazing, while gently and effectively taking care of my dry, itchy scalp. I typically use this with a heavier conditioner on my ends, resulting in shiny, soft hair for days!
Emily G.
So I have psoriasis and I've tried a different head and shoulders shampoo but I felt like it was oily so would this be better one or are they formulated the same way?
Naomi I.
Dunedin
Is it worth buying? I suffer from bad dandruff and have tried other products that didn't work. I have thick curly hair (also damaged a bit from straightening 😩)
Kasey R.
Bridgeton , NJ
Does this make anyone's hair oily as the scalp? Every time I have used this I get like left over residue at the scalp but only the scalp does this happen with anyone else
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
Is this a great shampoo for someone who suffers from psoriasis?
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Does anyone know which of the Head and shoulders has Tea tree in them? I seen a beauty blogger show it on snap chat but I forgot which one it is.