Apple Head and Shoulders Green Apple Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 8.45 Fl Oz uploaded by JULIANNA C.Apple Head and Shoulders Green Apple Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 8.45 Fl Oz uploaded by Daniela O.Apple Head and Shoulders Green Apple Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 8.45 Fl Oz uploaded by Fernanda D.

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #10 in Shampoo

Get rid of dandruff (1) and leave your hair smelling fresh with Head & Shoulders Green Apple anti-dandruff shampoo. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders. , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the #1 Dermatologist recommended dandruff brand and World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016, 4. Satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. see more...

• I have been looking for a good shampoo for a while now my hair is r...1 Answers
  • Is this a great shampoo for someone who suffers from psoriasis?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know which of the Head and shoulders has Tea tree in th...1 Answers
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Riverview, MI
this is the only shampoo i use and i swear by it. it smells like delicious green apples and is very thick and lathers up so you don't need a lot and it lasts long. my hair is thick and long and my scalp gets dry causing me to scratch and get dandruff. this solves my problems by just using this and some additional conditioner on my ends and my hair is beautiful
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
While this shampoo smells wonderful, it does't really do much for dandruff! Yes, it makes your hair a little less itchy, but there are much better choices for dealing with dandruff. Like I said, it does smell really good, but the price isn't low enough for me to buy again.
Briana V.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
My dad currently uses this shampoo & I have also In fact tried it a few times and I must say it leaves you're hair feeling soft and healthy. It also definitely handles the whole dandruff issue very well, my dad no longer experiences the problem!
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Staten Island, NY
I love this one because of the smell ! It works great as well I would recommend this one over th original one because it smells very medicated and that can tend to make your hair smell bad to other people around you.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Me encanta, llevo más de 5 años usándolos. Me deja el pelo super limpio y libre de caspa, lo recomiendo 💯 y súper baratos, y lo mejor es que lo puedes comprar en cualquier tienda. Muy satisfecha con estos productos
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
I LOVE the smell of the green apple head and shoulders. I use head and shoulders once a week. My boyfriend tells me how amazing my hair smells after every wash with this head and shoulders product.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Greenwood, IN
This product really helped me out when my scalp was super itchy. It gave it a cooling relief and I only used it for a week and my scalp felt so much better. A little shampoo goes a long way.
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Beaumont, CA
My 10 year old had very bad dandruff and this helped to clear it up. It smells great and keeps your hair soft and shiny. I noticed a huge difference after the second wash.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Stephenville, TX
I really like this product, as a long time sufferer of dandruff I can honestly say this product helps tremendously with dry scalp! Plus it smells amazing!!
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Love the smell, it lasts all day and leaves my scalp feeling refreshed. It's great on my dry scalp, helps with the flakes and gives awesome lather.
Emily G.
Emily G.
So I have psoriasis and I've tried a different head and shoulders shampoo but I felt like it was oily so would this be better one or are they formulated the same way?
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
Bridgeton , NJ
Does this make anyone's hair oily as the scalp? Every time I have used this I get like left over residue at the scalp but only the scalp does this happen with anyone else
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
Is this a great shampoo for someone who suffers from psoriasis?
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Does anyone know which of the Head and shoulders has Tea tree in them? I seen a beauty blogger show it on snap chat but I forgot which one it is.
Paris H.
Paris H.
I have been looking for a good shampoo for a while now my hair is really thick and long and it is also coloured I heard that dandruff shampoos strip color should I try it or find a colour care shampoo