ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesTablet AccessoriesApple
HDMI Splitter Cable for iPad 2 or iPad (3rd generation)

Apple HDMI Splitter Cable for iPad 2 or iPad (3rd generation)

The HDMI Cable Splitter allows you to project photos, videos and web sites from your iPad 2 or iPad (3rd generation) onto the screen of your HDTV. HDMI cable not included.

Why can't apple make a strong enough and longer cord? it would make life so much easier!
Start your review of Apple HDMI Splitter Cable for iPad 2 or iPad (3rd generation)!
How would you rate this product?
Genesis B.
Philomath, OR
Techie Expert Level 2
Apple HDMI Splitter Cable for iPad 2 or iPad (3rd generation) uploaded by Genesis B.
It works fine, I think is nothing cheep and the bad thing about this is that does not last to long so you have to buy it again every single time. I couldn’t find other brand that works with my device just this. Spesifically this one I took a picture
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
Hated this design too big was glad when they went to the smaller hook up like the phones now have
Jumana A.
Lake Forest, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Perfect for my laptop. Apple took out the sd card slot in most laptops which I hated. I’m sure to get you to buy this. I have a professional camera so this was obviously something I had to purchase If I wanted my photos from my camera transferred to my laptop. Works good but it’s so tiny and easy to lose.
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
Techie Expert Level 3
Let's me much my phone and music music, onion, I love it so much, it's totally worth the money just try not to miss place it. Couldn't live without this, huge fan easy to use, I totally recommend it!!!!!lApple HDMI Splitter Cable for iPad 2 or iPad (3rd generation)
Jay O.
Sioux Falls, SD
Techie Expert Level 1
This was a necessity for me to be able to use my projector in my bedroom and it works perfectly.
Sean T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
It actually didn't break or wear down in a day.. Overall a great product and would recommend. Was kinda pricey but worth it for craftsmanship for now.
Bhavisha P.
Edison, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
This HDMI splitter cable for iPad is really helpful while connecting with TVs or external screen
Randy M.
Montclair, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
This little thing comes in handy and a good thing to have especially when using any apple products. Would definitely recommend
Chase F.
Martins Ferry, OH
Why are they expensive for a cord that’s like 4 inches long and probably cost 2 cents to make. Like really.
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
This is good for streaming from your phone or I pad. It is not expensive and is a must for streamers.