Vehicles & PartsVehicle AccessoriesMotor Vehicle PartsApple
Genuine 85W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook Pro 13", 15" & 17" Models Retail Boxed

Apple Genuine 85W MagSafe Power Adapter For MacBook Pro 13-, 15- & 17-inch Models (not for Retina display models). "L"-Style. Flip-Plug AC connector and 6' AC Power Cable included. Retail Packaged. 1 Year OWC Fulfilled Limited Warranty.

[product:apple-genuine-85w-magsafe-power-adapter-for-macbook-pro-13-15-&-17-models-retail-boxed] How well does this product work?
Does this charger work ether ?
Can you order the adapter online for cheap??
Start your review of Apple Genuine 85W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook Pro 13", 15" & 17" Models. Retail Boxed.!
ANDRE V.
Hartford, CT
I love this adapter because of the magnet in it and also how it stuck to it. compared to other it’s way ahead of most product
Heather L.
Binghamton, NY
1,017 reviews
Apple 85W MagSafe Power adapter works great until it breaks or just claims not to be the "Right charger for this device"!!!!
Chandni P.
I love how fast these charge my laptop but I took away a star because the do break easily and also heat up quite a bit. Overall not a bad charger but it can be a little expensive to replace.
Samantha J.
Nokomis, FL
Love these 85W chargers because of the speed that it charges my laptop but they get extremely hot and the cord doesn't last very long. My last charger only lasted 4 months max. I currently have a generic charger because its cheaper and will probably last the same amount of time.
Akiko B.
This works pretty well but it can get hot at times which makes me nervous. It charges a lot faster than the one that came with phone. Overall it’s great.
Michele S.
New Providnce, NJ
I use this for my computer all the time. It charges pretty quickly. I had to replace it after about 5 years
Sandra R.
Lake Mary
Fast charging to make me using my device easier and longer. The basic ones in the store can’t even compare
Nini T.
Brooklyn, NY
Great things. Good charger is very important for all technical issues . This is very good chois
Jasmine A.
Auburn, WA
This charger power adapter is so good it chargers my phone so fast I love that I can put it on the charger and it and less then 20 mins my phones almost half way charged it’s a great adapter to have for sure
jordanne K.
Fair Oaks, CA
Purchased at: Apple
I’ve used this for a few years with a few of my Apple products and honestly, my one qualm with it really is that it’s not the most reliable thing. I’ve had a few of these go out on me, and they’re really expensive to replace. If I didn’t NEED to use them, I wouldn’t.