Apple Find My iPhone

If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use another iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app on another iOS device, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing device on a map, remotely lock it, play a sound, display a message, or erase all the data on it.

If the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you want to locate is running iOS 6 or later, Find My iPhone also includes Lost Mode. Lost Mode locks your missing device with a passcode and can display a custom message and contact phone number right on the Lock Screen. While in Lost Mode, your device can also keep track of where it has been so you can view its recent location history from the Find My iPhone app.

Please note that Find My iPhone must be enabled in the iCloud settings on your device before you can locate it with this app.

FEATURES
 • Locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map
• Play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)
• Remotely lock your device with a passcode • Display a custom message on the Lock Screen
 • Remotely erase all the content and settings on your device
 • Lost Mode (iOS 6 or later)
 • Driving directions to device location (iOS 6 or later)
• Battery charge indicator
 Supported languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese REQUIREMENTS • Find My iPhone 3.0 requires iOS 7 or later and an iCloud account. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. • Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection is required. To be located, your iPad with Wi-Fi, iPod touch, or Mac must be connected to the Internet via a registered Wi-Fi network. Your Mac must also be awake.
• Lost Mode requires the missing device to have iOS 6 or later installed.

Why is it so hard ?
What happens if I forget my iCloud sign in ?
can you please add find my airpods even when they are connected to another device?
Start your review of Apple Find My iPhone!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If you knew how many times my phone was on silent and had to use this app to make it ring out loud or couldn't remember if I brought it to work or left it at home you would probably pass out.in reviews
Melissa G.
Indian Mound, TN
Apple Find My iPhone uploaded by Melissa G.
So I literally lose my phone daily, it is in my purse, or I left it in a aisle, you name a place and I left it. So I am constantly asking my watch To find my phone and it is shortening the time spent trying to find it and the anxiety of thinking you lost it when it just starts to loudly beep for you. It also sends you an email letting you know you played a sound and your phone says it too.
Jaimie C.
Wrightwood, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Find My iPhone uploaded by Jaimie C.
So the app has gotten a bit of an upgrade and it's now called Find My and the radar thumbnail had gotten a little makeover as well 👍🏼 Apple has made locating people or items so easy. You can link any tracking device to it or send/receive locations from anyone in your contacts with this app. No more getting lost 😁
Jennifer H.
Techie Expert Level 6
Another free app that was on my sons Ipad- excellent feature to be included😊 if you misplace or lose your ipad or phone- it can track its whereabouts. With the apple products being more expensive- definitely a great piece of mind to be able to locate
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
Apple Find My iPhone uploaded by Mirla G.
Apple Find My iPhone uploaded by Mirla G.
Apple Find My iPhone is an app that makes it easy to locate my Apple devices. It works even if my missing devices are offline. Best feature is that my privacy is protected every step of the way. I can use the map to get a full picture of where my devices are and where a missing one might be. Some devices can also mark their location when the battery is critically low, to help me find them even if they run out of power. Unfortunately I lost my IPhone but when I use the app it was very far away from me and I couldn’t recovery it.
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
If not for this app, we may have lost my sons phone a thousand times. Zones in on it perfectly, and you can play a sound to make it easier to find. It’s great!
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
Apple Find My iPhone is one of my favorite apps. Extremely easy to use. Apple Find My iPhone is perfect for keeping up with family and friends. Very user friendly and entertaining. Apple Find My iPhone is the best and FREE!!! Everyone should sign up for Apple Find My iPhone.
Kat J.
Techie Expert Level 8
2,110 reviews
If you have an Apple device, you should have this app downloaded. I never saw much reason to have it, until the day that I couldn’t find my iPhone. I tore the house apart, checked the car, called it several times, only to realize it was nowhere to be found. I pulled up the “Find My iPhone” app on my iPad and used it to determine the location of my iPhone, hoping for the best,... Well as it turns out, I had left my phone at the self-checkout station in Walmart just 20 minutes earlier! My iPad was able to tell me the exact location of my phone and make sure that it was still at the store as I made the trip back over there... It also allowed me to send a message to my lock screen so that whoever might’ve been holding my phone knew that I was coming back for it. When I arrived, a good Samaritan had given the phone to one of the managers, who gladly returned it to me at the customer service desk. I would’ve been out of my mind wondering where my phone was without this app. There’s no way I would’ve thought to go all the way back to Walmart to check! I am extremely grateful for the headache and frustration and time and MONEY that this app saved me,... And I firmly suggest that any iPhone user makes sure they have this set up in case of emergency.
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
This is a very helpful app that I didn’t think I’d ever have to use. My daughter misplaced her iPods. I have her location settings turned for her iPhone so I thought it would be worth a try to see if I would be able to see iPods. I could and she found them right away. Super easy to follow instructions. Apple® Iphone® 11 Pro Max - 64Gb
Sugely O.
Reston, VA
Love this app lost my daughters iPad. Unfortunately the iPad was off but I was able to put it on lost mode. Once I found the iPad, i got a message on my phone saying we found the IPad and told me extaclly where it was!
Raquel M.
Raleigh, NC
I really love this app because I'm always losing my phone and with this app I always find.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...