Apple Find My iPhone

If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use another iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app on another iOS device, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing device on a map, remotely lock it, play a sound, display a message, or erase all the data on it.

If the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you want to locate is running iOS 6 or later, Find My iPhone also includes Lost Mode. Lost Mode locks your missing device with a passcode and can display a custom message and contact phone number right on the Lock Screen. While in Lost Mode, your device can also keep track of where it has been so you can view its recent location history from the Find My iPhone app.

Please note that Find My iPhone must be enabled in the iCloud settings on your device before you can locate it with this app.

FEATURES
 • Locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map
• Play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)
• Remotely lock your device with a passcode • Display a custom message on the Lock Screen
 • Remotely erase all the content and settings on your device
 • Lost Mode (iOS 6 or later)
 • Driving directions to device location (iOS 6 or later)
• Battery charge indicator
 Supported languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese REQUIREMENTS • Find My iPhone 3.0 requires iOS 7 or later and an iCloud account. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. • Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection is required. To be located, your iPad with Wi-Fi, iPod touch, or Mac must be connected to the Internet via a registered Wi-Fi network. Your Mac must also be awake.
• Lost Mode requires the missing device to have iOS 6 or later installed.

Is this app working the other day i couldn’t find my phone ?
So I lost my MacBook Pro, and i can’t locate it, is there any way i can search online for the serial # to try and locate it if someone’s selling it? I made a police report but so far nothing😭
How can I turn this off if I don’t remember my passcode?
Start your review of Apple Find My iPhone!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“If you knew how many times my phone was on silent and had to use this app to make it ring out loud or couldn't remember if I brought it to work or left it at home you would probably pass out.” in reviews
vejle
I have never needed to use find my iphone, but I know others who have, and for them it worked really well. Plus it’s in general a good security system for apple products
Marana, AZ
Racing to the airport on a particularly hectic day, my husband and I had just made it through the security check point when he stopped suddenly with a look of horror on his face! Before I could even ask what was wrong.....he simply said "my phone". The first thing that came to mind was the phone would cost nearly $800 to replace! And that he'd be without one for a while. He last had it in our taxi. So I called the taxi company and they tried to help but we never thought to remember what type of vehicle it was.....or even the drivers name! Fortunately Find My Phone saved the day and by giving the taxi dispatch the address the driver was at, they contacted him and he was able to bring the phone back!
This is a great app for people who misplace any apple product. As long as you register them under your apple I.D. it should be there. My phone, mac and iPad are all synced. At times it shows my laptop a couple miles away when it's actually on my lap.When it comes to my phone it works well. The drawback is that your phone or whatever you're trying to track needs to be on and connected to wifi or else it can't find it.If it's a phone that's usually always on silent there is an option to have it ring. No matter what mode or volume it's on, it will always play that ring (which is very loud).Overall, great app. I think it would be better if it could find things while they were off as well.
Noblesville, Indiana
I seem to be rather gifted at misplacing my phone with. I recollection of where I last had it. I love that apple find my phone allows me to use another device (usually my iPad or computer) to locate my phone. The app is so easy to use and makes the whole process simple. Once my device is set up with the app it's as simple as opening the app to find my phone!
This app is a lifesaver for me. I habitually lose my sunglasses, keys, you name it! Needless to say, I have lost my phone and my iPad multiple times. I have used it on four occasions, including when I once left my phone in an Uber. I love that it displays a number of my choice on the lock screen and that I can set it up from my laptop. Highly recommend you make this your first step after getting a new Apple device.
Richmond, VA
I love how find my iPhone tells you exactly where your phone is located, even if it is moving! Someone accidentally picked up my phone thinking it was theirs at my work and I checked find my iPhone (which you can access from any computer or device) I used their notification sound which plays a high pitch beep even if your phone is on silent and watched them travel right back to me lol. You can also lock youd iPhone so that if someone steals it they can't jailbreak it. Apple is the best!
Florence, KY
Apple Find My iPhone is one of the best Apps that have ever been invented!!! We all love our iPhones and pay and arm and leg for them. We definitely want to be able to track them if they are misplaced. The App is always reliable and accurate. I can't imagine how many people this App has helped.
Round rock
Apple find my iPhone is an incredible app that i have used for many years. This app has helped me locate my iPhone when i have left it at school before and is very specific on the location. Whats great about this app is you do not need wifi for the location to be tracked.
Hot Springs, AR
This app is a LIFESAVER!!! I'm constantly losing my phone around the house and I love that I can set off the beeping noise so I can locate it quickly! It's so easy to you. I recommend this to everyone I know
Winnipeg
amazing app, very useful app. if you can't find your phone just open the app on your computer any minutes your phone will ring even on silent mode and you can navigate your phone using gps, very fast app. I'll definitely recommend to my family for iphone user
Ask a question to the Influenster community...